Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Husband or boyfriend uses on other Female friends

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Female friends peg my husband or boyfriend

Votes: 19 12.9%
  • Done it with a Lady friend

Votes: 39 26.5%

• Total voters
My gf regularly pegs me, her strapon is bigger than me so it's the only cock in the house that does the fucking. Sometimes I'm naked other times she fems me up, makes me call her sir and beg for her cock
Can you describe how it is that your gf fems you up?

Love th “prince of pegging” article coming out. My wife started asking and was surprised I knew what it was. She seemed out off by it but then kept asking. Last couple of days she has come up from behind and grabbed my hips and called me her prince. But then laughed it off. Got to get her to actually rip my shorts down and take me from behind

Love th “prince of pegging” article coming out. My wife started asking and was surprised I knew what it was. She seemed out off by it but then kept asking. Last couple of days she has come up from behind and grabbed my hips and called me her prince. But then laughed it off. Got to get her to actually rip my shorts down and take me from behind
It’s so fantastic…..

I love when pegging gets into mainstream, even if it’s just temporary. It sparks interest and curiosity and gets girls talking. The “broad city” episode did it too. I had a girl find my fetlife after that and send a message asking about pegging, and a week later she had me manning her name in the shower….

Back