Paying Off My Debt

I fucked up...My Asian wife Emma was being ****** to work two nights a week as a ******* for a black female pimp to pay off my gambilng debts. I have to ensure she's prepared, bathed, make-up, manicure/pedicure, and shaved smooth before I drive her to the brothel.

When I went to pick her up the morning after after her first night, Mary had me wait in the kitchen for an hour or more as Emma was still with a customer. When they finally emerged, Mary nodded in my direction and told the customer I was Emma's husband. He just shook his head and laughed.

Before we left, Mary gave me a piece of paper with an address and informed me that I would have to take Emma to the location to be tattooed. She said there would be no fee as the artist provided his services and took it out in trade. On the drive to the tattoo parlor my wife told me it wasn't that bad...she serviced seven men and two of them fucked her ass.

When we arrived at the Tattoo Parlor, the artist, an older black man, greeted us at the door, "You must be Emma; I'm Floyd, and I was expecting you." He told me to wait while he took Emma to the back. I heard him say, "Okay, get undressed," then "Everything...bra, panties, shoes...totally nude because I am taking your picture for your business cards, but first you gotta pay." After a couple minutes I heard Emma moaning, then crying out. When he finished with her, he invited me back, "Your wife is a great fuck...Mary is gonna make some money off of that tight Asian pussy."

Emma was sitting naked on the edge of a medical examination table with a look of resignation on her face. Floyd showed us the drawing he was going to put on her, it was an 5 inch outline of the African Contient including Madagascar, "This goes on your ass Emma, Mary likes her girls to be inked on the left side, so let me have a look."

Emma shrugged and got up on her knees. Floyd nodded, "Yeah, left side is gonna be just fine...you Asian girls got such nice smooth skin...stick your ass out for me."

Emma put her hands behind her head and stuck her butt out. Her knees were spread wide, and I could see her pussy was still wet from being fucked...she seemed swollen and red from the night's action. Floyd had her lie down on her stomach and traced the design on her left buttock. Then he told her he would take her pictures. First he photographed her from behind as she twerked her ass from a kneeling position. He paused once to separate her labia then put a lubricated finger up her ass. After several shots, he told her to turn so he could get her front. Again he took several shots while Emma played with her breasts and thrust her pelvis toward the lens.

"Okay, I got enough. We put a front view, your tits and pussy, and back view, your ass, anus, and those pretty little feet on the back. Mary passes these out with your name on it to her customers."

Emma laid back down on her stomach and tried to relax as Floyd finished the tattoo with his needles. It took about 40 - 45 minutes before he finished.

Okay Emma, that'll do it for now. Mary wants you tattooed on your foot and behind an ear, but we can do that another time...gotta see how you take this one. Floyd put a plastic covering on his work, gave Emma some instruction on showering and aftercare, and told her she could get dressed. As we walked out, Floyd said, "Looking forward to working with you," with a smirk.

The drive home was pretty tense, and neither of us spoke at first. Finally Emma broke the ice, "So, are you satisfied?"

I shrugged, "I'm sorry...I know I can never make it up to you."

Emma laughed, "No, you can't, and just so you know, after your debt is paid off, we are through. Mary made $4,500 off my ass last night, and it was okay. I'm going to work for her after your $80,000 debt is paid off.

I fucked up...My Asian wife Emma was being ****** to work two nights a week as a ******* for a black female pimp to pay off my gambilng debts. I have to ensure she's prepared, bathed, make-up, manicure/pedicure, and shaved smooth before I drive her to the brothel.

When I went to pick her up the morning after after her first night, Mary had me wait in the kitchen for an hour or more as Emma was still with a customer. When they finally emerged, Mary nodded in my direction and told the customer I was Emma's husband. He just shook his head and laughed.

Before we left, Mary gave me a piece of paper with an address and informed me that I would have to take Emma to the location to be tattooed. She said there would be no fee as the artist provided his services and took it out in trade. On the drive to the tattoo parlor my wife told me it wasn't that bad...she serviced seven men and two of them fucked her ass.

When we arrived at the Tattoo Parlor, the artist, an older black man, greeted us at the door, "You must be Emma; I'm Floyd, and I was expecting you." He told me to wait while he took Emma to the back. I heard him say, "Okay, get undressed," then "Everything...bra, panties, shoes...totally nude because I am taking your picture for your business cards, but first you gotta pay." After a couple minutes I heard Emma moaning, then crying out. When he finished with her, he invited me back, "Your wife is a great fuck...Mary is gonna make some money off of that tight Asian pussy."

Emma was sitting naked on the edge of a medical examination table with a look of resignation on her face. Floyd showed us the drawing he was going to put on her, it was an 5 inch outline of the African Contient including Madagascar, "This goes on your ass Emma, Mary likes her girls to be inked on the left side, so let me have a look."

Emma shrugged and got up on her knees. Floyd nodded, "Yeah, left side is gonna be just fine...you Asian girls got such nice smooth skin...stick your ass out for me."

Emma put her hands behind her head and stuck her butt out. Her knees were spread wide, and I could see her pussy was still wet from being fucked...she seemed swollen and red from the night's action. Floyd had her lie down on her stomach and traced the design on her left buttock. Then he told her he would take her pictures. First he photographed her from behind as she twerked her ass from a kneeling position. He paused once to separate her labia then put a lubricated finger up her ass. After several shots, he told her to turn so he could get her front. Again he took several shots while Emma played with her breasts and thrust her pelvis toward the lens.

"Okay, I got enough. We put a front view, your tits and pussy, and back view, your ass, anus, and those pretty little feet on the back. Mary passes these out with your name on it to her customers."

Emma laid back down on her stomach and tried to relax as Floyd finished the tattoo with his needles. It took about 40 - 45 minutes before he finished.

Okay Emma, that'll do it for now. Mary wants you tattooed on your foot and behind an ear, but we can do that another time...gotta see how you take this one. Floyd put a plastic covering on his work, gave Emma some instruction on showering and aftercare, and told her she could get dressed. As we walked out, Floyd said, "Looking forward to working with you," with a smirk.

The drive home was pretty tense, and neither of us spoke at first. Finally Emma broke the ice, "So, are you satisfied?"

I shrugged, "I'm sorry...I know I can never make it up to you."

Emma laughed, "No, you can't, and just so you know, after your debt is paid off, we are through. Mary made $4,500 off my ass last night, and it was okay. I'm going to work for her after your $80,000 debt is paid off.
Nice story, love this idea

Back