PAWG seeking BBC in Mission Beach, CA Thursday-Saturday

pawg4mbbc

Female
Real Person
From
AZ, US
I’m looking for a young, athletic stocky build, well hung and girthy BBC while I’m away from my hubby in San Diego the next couple of days.

I love thugs 😈

please be verified and have pictures. If you are verified and don’t have pictures send some for a reply.

Attachments

• 14276276-1D82-44A8-A3C4-2123F4D06C39.jpeg
    14276276-1D82-44A8-A3C4-2123F4D06C39.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 713
  • 4A4DF9BA-B209-49A3-A215-6125C2421A78.png
    4A4DF9BA-B209-49A3-A215-6125C2421A78.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 603
  • D887202F-7AFE-452F-BDFA-8CE0FB897E46.png
    D887202F-7AFE-452F-BDFA-8CE0FB897E46.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 731
  • IMG_9142.mov
    5.5 MB
I’m looking for a young, athletic stocky build, well hung and girthy BBC while I’m away from my hubby in San Diego the next couple of days.

I love thugs 😈

please be verified and have pictures. If you are verified and don’t have pictures send some for a reply.
I was going to write, send photo's, then I noticed that you only want "thugs." Guess that rules me out! I take care of myself, am professional and can carry a conversation. It's your thing, and I hope you find the "thug" you're looking for.

Last edited:

I love thugs 😈

Incredible body wow

I love thugs 😈

So glad you are feeling better.
when you get back to AZ, maybe we can chat :)

I love thugs 😈

Reading u love thugs just turned me on, cos i always watch open captioned, white blonde girl met a thug for the first time and tried taking his big black dick, Ama dm u asap, finna take it from here

God damn girl.

I love thugs 😈

I love thugs 😈

Damn...I'm in NorCal for the weekend

I love thugs 😈

Made for it. Damn.

Back