Party Experience

Heck some don't mind if you knock them up and never see them again. Lo is like that. Pure sex, no responsibly.
Actually Black Men need to take caution these days. Lots of white women now looking for black babies. Seems to be the latest social phenomenon. So many white women fucking black men its not the " edge " thing anymore. Having the black baby is now the "edge" thing and black men with no condoms fall right into it. Sweet young white pussys filled with lots of black cum and she is so very fertile. Black studs just go for it.

If it's an arranged event for one woman with several guys it would be a gangbang. A house party is like any other house party with sex as the theme. People come, go, ******* and mingle like any party only real difference is everyone knows that everyone is there for sex and alot of that sex is in the open for anyone to see.
Over the years , several of Susans bulls have invited their friends over to our house for BBQ, beers and sex with Susan. They would take turns with Susan while others were enjoying the Pool , the beer , or the BBQ. There have been several enjoyable weekend afternoons like this. Susan loves fucking the young black men and they kept her busy all afternoon. Lots of happy young black men when the parties were over.

Over the years , several of Susans bulls have invited their friends over to our house for BBQ, beers and sex with Susan. They would take turns with Susan while others were enjoying the Pool , the beer , or the BBQ. There have been several enjoyable weekend afternoons like this. Susan loves fucking the young black men and they kept her busy all afternoon. Lots of happy young black men when the parties were over.
This is something my bull has mentioned that he would like to do. Just have a bunch of friends over and let them use me openly

This is something my bull has mentioned that he would like to do. Just have a bunch of friends over and let them use me openly
We live in a mostly white area so finding guys generally means driving to a city to attend someone elses party. It would be great to be in a situation where parties at home were an option.

I've been taken to parties like that a few times over the years. Mostly the guys are all friends that enjoy sharing their white women. Good times
Can you talk about some of your experience at this parties Duckie? Have you been passed around among the black studs? Have ever been double dipped? Have more then one well hung black stud ejaculated deep inside your pussy? Have they ponded your ass to the point where their cum oozes out of your asshole? I like to know. Thanks.

"Breeding Parties" consist of everyone is tested within 10 days of the party and proves this with their paperwork the day of the party. You are not attending to get "pregnant". At least I'm not their for that. :lips:
Have you ever been to one, Hotwife? Can you tell me at what locations in Ohio they are held?

Single girls are often looking for a relationship and want to wait to see if you click. Married women already have a relationship and don't care how well you click. They just want to find some guys that can fuck and have fun. At a party for married women there is no trying to talk them into bed or trying to avoid them after. Just have fun, get your rocks off then part with a smile and goodbye. No muss, no drama.
Agree

Back