Part of it now

My husband has fantasized about seeing me with a black man for a long time and it has been part of our bedroom talk for the past several months. I finally agreed to go through with it after lots of discussion about this fantasy becoming reality. I went into this thinking that it was going to be putting on a show for him and for his entertainment. The reality is that it was an absolutely incredible experience for me. I let go and just surrendered to the situation and had the most incredible sex of my life.

My husband has fantasized about seeing me with a black man for a long time and it has been part of our bedroom talk for the past several months. I finally agreed to go through with it after lots of discussion about this fantasy becoming reality. I went into this thinking that it was going to be putting on a show for him and for his entertainment. The reality is that it was an absolutely incredible experience for me. I let go and just surrendered to the situation and had the most incredible sex of my life.
Exactly! I was over-whelmed with the incredible multiple orgasms!

Scenario: your husband gets jealous and wants what happened to be a one-time only deal and says that's it, no more. How would you feel? How would you react? What would you do moving forward?

Back