Pa couple

983E8CB8-C577-4835-985F-3638676FDDC4.jpegF16F8831-1142-4068-8BDC-826911EB872C.jpegEDD39BD4-BD58-4910-920A-EFF870D70148.jpegHi I’m the cuck 24 and my wife 21. It started about 3 ago me wanting to watch her get used by black man we talked about for while and we eventually set up a date but ended up pulling out cause of family issues. Then we decided to give it another go we set up a date. The day came she got all dressed up. When we got to his place it was a little wired. I sat and a chair in the corner while they started making out I was rock hard watching her take his big black cock in her mouth. Eventually he only end up finger her which she was disappointed about. So we went back home I got on a app and end finding another guy not to far from us so we went to his house when we got there they started making out she was sucking his cock. He then bent her over his bed and fucked her the way she need to be fucked. While fucking her he had her started telling me how good his cock fills and how much better it is than mine. When blew is load on her tits he told me to come over and lick it up I said no at first but then she demanded me to. Have that she started telling me I should try on her panties and then a her bra. Eventually she had talked me into sucking cock and and here soon taking a bbc up my white sissy ass while she getting fucked to. I have a lot more stories of her taking bbc if u would like to here them or she more pic of her just dm me

Back