Owning White Slaves

Yes I also agree. Because yes Black is both the stronger and more dominant race by nature. It does place white females and white males to a more submissive use. Because I have not yet been broken by a Black male, I do have a question? Is it true that.. once a white male is fucked like a pussy by Black men and cum is shot inside, something changes where most likely the white male can't get erect to fuck females anymore? If true wow that does put allot more white females out there. Also I've heard that sometimes the white male will cry during the process from the realization of what is happening to it's pussy and feeling a change happen that can't ever be reversed. That part I kinda do believe also because it doesn't matter how straight anyone is.. How could any straight male look a woman in the eyes and even try after that?.. Ok so my other question is.. How do Black men know when a white boy has been broken (or could be) Black property that he can stick his dick in and fuck? Is there a shared knowledge?
I don't think there is a single fact in this paragraph verifiable by empirical research, but most of us on Blacktowhite hope it is true.

I hope everyone is having fun playing out this fantasy driven black owned, master, stronger, more dominant, superior black males fallacy. It sounds to me that the few people responding to this thread are giving both black and white males that are real men a false theory that one is better then the other. Real Black bulls would never make statements showing an ignorant, arrogant, attitude. And the white men that desire black dominance so much that they love being degraded to the point of becoming a sissy is completely disgusting. Not that they choose to live this submissive life, but they try to place real men in their degradation saying all white men should be owned by egotistical black bull wannabes.

I hope everyone is having fun playing out this fantasy driven black owned, master, stronger, more dominant, superior black males fallacy. It sounds to me that the few people responding to this thread are giving both black and white males that are real men a false theory that one is better then the other. Real Black bulls would never make statements showing an ignorant, arrogant, attitude. And the white men that desire black dominance so much that they love being degraded to the point of becoming a sissy is completely disgusting. Not that they choose to live this submissive life, but they try to place real men in their degradation saying all white men should be owned by egotistical black bull wannabes.
You should have stopped at "Hope everyone is having fun playing out this fantasy..." Since part of the fantasy is being humiliated, saying you are "disgusted" only aids the fantasy and did not demonstrate the basic truth that everyone should be treated with dignity and self-worth. The more circumspect among us already knew that it was a fantasy and the less realistic did not need any help being told that you find their fantasies "disgusting." There are many who would group your desire to be cucked right in with the more extreme forms of cuckoldry.

Last edited:
I truly believe that it is self-evident and readily apparent that the entirety of the white race is inherently feminine. Even the very concept of the "white male," is intrinsically flawed, and "outdated." Whites aren't just feminine... we are the very embodiment of feminity! Whites are easily the most feminine race that has ever walked the Earth. Then, on the other side of the coin, you have BLACK MEN... and they are the very essence of pure masculinity personified, they are without a doubt the most masculine race, and its NOT close!

It is only natural for the purely feminine race (whites) to want to be submissive to and serve the purely masculine race (BLACKS). Likewise, it only stands to reason that the masculine BLACKS will want to own and dominate the feminine whites. It is the nature of MEN and Women, therefore BLACK and White should be viewed in the very same way! Also, understand that in nature opposites attract. The intrinsic feminine nature of whites craves it's total opposite masculine counterpart, and the opposite is equally true. You cannot fight your own nature, and you do no one any favors by trying.

Interestingly, I have been noticing a positive change happening everywhere, as it seems that the younger generations are recognizing this, and accepting it for what it is! More and more White girls are "going BLACK" every single day! This is not new, and you already are seeing more BLACK MEN with White Women out in public, than you see white "boys" with white girls. The reasons are obvious, and will continue moving in this direction. Very soon, this will be the 'norm.' People will be surprised and confused if they see a white girl and white "boy" together. They'll just assume that they are just having a "girls night out," or catching up on "girl talk." More interestingly, the more distinctly apparent shift that has been happening is that increasingly... more and more White "boys" are looking, acting, dressing, and becoming more feminine every year. And, BLACK MEN have been noticing! I happen to know that on the "down low," (DL) lots of white "boys" are turned-out and BLACKED in highschools and colleges everywhere! You don't hear much about it because of the stigma white "boys" are afraid of their parents, family, and freinds knowing that they are taking on their appropriate feminine roles with sex they're having with BLACK MEN, as if what they are doing is somehow shameful... when they are just simply following their nature, and doing what is hard-wired into their DNA to do. Which for them... is to get BLACKED, and take BBC like a good girl!

Similarly, BLACK MEN also face social disgrace if people in their community know that they are fucking white "boys," as if it makes them gay, which is absurd since they're just fucking slightly different types of "pussy." BLACK MEN fucking white "boys" do so, because they are drawn to their overt femininity, they are attracted to the feminine... that is about as straight as it gets. Yet, the wider culture hasn't caught on, since they relish being in a state of denial! Opposites attract, masculine is drawn to feminine, feminine is attracted to masculine, BLACK is drawn to White, White is attracted to BLACK! That's precisely why white "boys" all over are finding themselves on their knees and on ALL-FOURS getting their pretty pale little bodies stuffed with hard BLACK COCKS! There is no such thing as a white "man," not really. Biologically, their are technically white "males," but they are NOT "men!" Frankly, it's disrespectful to actual MEN... which by nesessity means BLACK MEN, to give that designation to femme pussy, which is exactly what white "boys" are!

The fact that more and more white "boys" are going BLACK, and getting BLACKED is only going to become more frequent and regular for the same obvious reasons that more and more white girls are going BLACK, and getting BLACKED! White "boys" aren't ever going to stop getting their bottoms banged out by BBC, and as a matter of fact, the numbers are growing exponentially! As it turns out white "boys" will be girls, once confronted by BBC! It also seems to be the case that BLACK MEN don't see a meaningful difference between slightly different varieties of white pussy, all whites are girls to them! Young white "boys," are loosing their virginities to BLACK MEN, who are making women out of them! Growing numbers of white "boys" are finding out that they are better suited to be girls for BLACK MEN, and have sex with them, while they obviously take on the female role exclusively. This will become increasingly popular, and apparent, until this dynamic is as common place as it is now with BLACK MEN and white girls.

In order to be able to make it more transparent, there needs to be a shift in semantics, so that a more accurate perception can be depicted for the masses. The word "MAN" should be exclusively be used to mean BLACK MAN! I think we should look at the word "MAN" as an acronym that stands for "Male Alpha Negro." While the terms "boi" or "sissy" would be the only way to describe a white "male." The term "boi" should also be seen as an acronym for "Black Owned Individual." By clarifying the semantic terminology we paint a more accurate picture of appropriate race relations, and how they are bound to intersect. It makes it easier for white bois to accept what they already know is true, which is that they are quite different from MEN, and that they are in essence more like alternative girls for MEN. It validates their true nature, and allows them to feel free to be themselves, and demonstrate their inherent feminity openly, and honestly. It also substantiates their natural sexual desires for BLACK MEN, and their intrinsic sexual submissiveness to them. They will be able to understand why they constantly have sex with BLACK MEN, and ALWAYS exlusively take on the female role! Society will be better able to depict BLACK and White people as we are, and what our interracial sexual dynamics are actually like. This will begin to rapidly alleviate the negative stigmas of white bois getting BLACKED, and of BLACK MEN making women out of white bois at a rate that might actually be able to come close to keeping up with the rate that white bois are going BLACK!

The other benefit is that it completely normalizes our innate interracial sexual desires to represent how they actually are. Facilitating the global actualization of what this post was recommending! A world where all whites serve BLACKS, as it should be, and as nature intended. Whites can all be comfortable with the fact that they want to belong to BLACK MEN, that they want to be owned by them, that they want to serve them, please them, satisfy them, submit to them, be subservient to them, be supplicated by them, to obey them, to cook for them, clean for them, suck their BIG BLACK COCKS on command without hesitation or question, and offer up our feminine fannies to them, get our lilly white bottoms banged out and inseminated whenever and wherever the mood strikes them! The instinct of BLACK MEN to own and dominate us will be universaly accepted as their birthright! White bois and girls will offer themselves as wives and concubines to BLACK MEN, and they will be free to take us, trade us, and use us as they see fit! This would be an ideal world for BLACK and White alike! An absolutely wonderful and glorious future... where new generations of BLACKS and Whites will be shocked to know that we ever lived this way, and wonder how any society could have ever considered white bois to be "men!?" They'll laugh at our ignorance, and will have class discussions about how and why we could have ever spent so many years living in denial of the obvious!

Young BLACK MEN can eagerly take their white bois home after class, and fuck them extra hard for the extreme stupidity of their ancestors! The freshly fucked and bred white bois can go home proud with guts full of proud BLACK AFRICAN warrior sperm, and tell his family how happy he is that he lives in a world that makes sense, and can boast about how good he gave feminine sex to his BLACK MAN, and his family will be proud that they raised a good girl/sissy boi, that knows his/her place!

You cannot put a label on this as if this is the way it is and we are going to live it. No one is superior to another. This tread is the most racist ignorant piece of garbage on this site. You can talk all you want because I will not listen to this or respond to total foolishness again. I am right and you have no concept of reality. To real black people out there and SANE white people I am not talking cuckolding down it is an exciting lifestyle when done with common since and at least some morals.

You cannot put a label on this as if this is the way it is and we are going to live it. No one is superior to another. This tread is the most racist ignorant piece of garbage on this site. You can talk all you want because I will not listen to this or respond to total foolishness again. I am right and you have no concept of reality. To real black people out there and SANE white people I am not talking cuckolding down it is an exciting lifestyle when done with common since and at least some morals.

Well, that's your opinion...

Remember Annie Lennox of the Eurythmics?
I recall a song called "Sweet Dreams" and I think
the parts underlined addresses the conflict
above especially to ownership and cuckolding....

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Who am I to disagree?
I travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

Hold your head up
Keep your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up
Movin' on, keep your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up, movin' on, keep your head up
Movin' on, hold your head up, movin' on
Keep your head up

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Hold your head up
Hold your head up, movin' on

Hold your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up,
Movin' on, keep your head up

Last edited:
I truly believe that it is self-evident and readily apparent that the entirety of the white race is inherently feminine. Even the very concept of the "white male," is intrinsically flawed, and "outdated." Whites aren't just feminine... we are the very embodiment of feminity! Whites are easily the most feminine race that has ever walked the Earth. Then, on the other side of the coin, you have BLACK MEN... and they are the very essence of pure masculinity personified, they are without a doubt the most masculine race, and its NOT close!

It is only natural for the purely feminine race (whites) to want to be submissive to and serve the purely masculine race (BLACKS). Likewise, it only stands to reason that the masculine BLACKS will want to own and dominate the feminine whites. It is the nature of MEN and Women, therefore BLACK and White should be viewed in the very same way! Also, understand that in nature opposites attract. The intrinsic feminine nature of whites craves it's total opposite masculine counterpart, and the opposite is equally true. You cannot fight your own nature, and you do no one any favors by trying.

Interestingly, I have been noticing a positive change happening everywhere, as it seems that the younger generations are recognizing this, and accepting it for what it is! More and more White girls are "going BLACK" every single day! This is not new, and you already are seeing more BLACK MEN with White Women out in public, than you see white "boys" with white girls. The reasons are obvious, and will continue moving in this direction. Very soon, this will be the 'norm.' People will be surprised and confused if they see a white girl and white "boy" together. They'll just assume that they are just having a "girls night out," or catching up on "girl talk." More interestingly, the more distinctly apparent shift that has been happening is that increasingly... more and more White "boys" are looking, acting, dressing, and becoming more feminine every year. And, BLACK MEN have been noticing! I happen to know that on the "down low," (DL) lots of white "boys" are turned-out and BLACKED in highschools and colleges everywhere! You don't hear much about it because of the stigma white "boys" are afraid of their parents, family, and freinds knowing that they are taking on their appropriate feminine roles with sex they're having with BLACK MEN, as if what they are doing is somehow shameful... when they are just simply following their nature, and doing what is hard-wired into their DNA to do. Which for them... is to get BLACKED, and take BBC like a good girl!

Similarly, BLACK MEN also face social disgrace if people in their community know that they are fucking white "boys," as if it makes them gay, which is absurd since they're just fucking slightly different types of "pussy." BLACK MEN fucking white "boys" do so, because they are drawn to their overt femininity, they are attracted to the feminine... that is about as straight as it gets. Yet, the wider culture hasn't caught on, since they relish being in a state of denial! Opposites attract, masculine is drawn to feminine, feminine is attracted to masculine, BLACK is drawn to White, White is attracted to BLACK! That's precisely why white "boys" all over are finding themselves on their knees and on ALL-FOURS getting their pretty pale little bodies stuffed with hard BLACK COCKS! There is no such thing as a white "man," not really. Biologically, their are technically white "males," but they are NOT "men!" Frankly, it's disrespectful to actual MEN... which by nesessity means BLACK MEN, to give that designation to femme pussy, which is exactly what white "boys" are!

The fact that more and more white "boys" are going BLACK, and getting BLACKED is only going to become more frequent and regular for the same obvious reasons that more and more white girls are going BLACK, and getting BLACKED! White "boys" aren't ever going to stop getting their bottoms banged out by BBC, and as a matter of fact, the numbers are growing exponentially! As it turns out white "boys" will be girls, once confronted by BBC! It also seems to be the case that BLACK MEN don't see a meaningful difference between slightly different varieties of white pussy, all whites are girls to them! Young white "boys," are loosing their virginities to BLACK MEN, who are making women out of them! Growing numbers of white "boys" are finding out that they are better suited to be girls for BLACK MEN, and have sex with them, while they obviously take on the female role exclusively. This will become increasingly popular, and apparent, until this dynamic is as common place as it is now with BLACK MEN and white girls.

In order to be able to make it more transparent, there needs to be a shift in semantics, so that a more accurate perception can be depicted for the masses. The word "MAN" should be exclusively be used to mean BLACK MAN! I think we should look at the word "MAN" as an acronym that stands for "Male Alpha Negro." While the terms "boi" or "sissy" would be the only way to describe a white "male." The term "boi" should also be seen as an acronym for "Black Owned Individual." By clarifying the semantic terminology we paint a more accurate picture of appropriate race relations, and how they are bound to intersect. It makes it easier for white bois to accept what they already know is true, which is that they are quite different from MEN, and that they are in essence more like alternative girls for MEN. It validates their true nature, and allows them to feel free to be themselves, and demonstrate their inherent feminity openly, and honestly. It also substantiates their natural sexual desires for BLACK MEN, and their intrinsic sexual submissiveness to them. They will be able to understand why they constantly have sex with BLACK MEN, and ALWAYS exlusively take on the female role! Society will be better able to depict BLACK and White people as we are, and what our interracial sexual dynamics are actually like. This will begin to rapidly alleviate the negative stigmas of white bois getting BLACKED, and of BLACK MEN making women out of white bois at a rate that might actually be able to come close to keeping up with the rate that white bois are going BLACK!

The other benefit is that it completely normalizes our innate interracial sexual desires to represent how they actually are. Facilitating the global actualization of what this post was recommending! A world where all whites serve BLACKS, as it should be, and as nature intended. Whites can all be comfortable with the fact that they want to belong to BLACK MEN, that they want to be owned by them, that they want to serve them, please them, satisfy them, submit to them, be subservient to them, be supplicated by them, to obey them, to cook for them, clean for them, suck their BIG BLACK COCKS on command without hesitation or question, and offer up our feminine fannies to them, get our lilly white bottoms banged out and inseminated whenever and wherever the mood strikes them! The instinct of BLACK MEN to own and dominate us will be universaly accepted as their birthright! White bois and girls will offer themselves as wives and concubines to BLACK MEN, and they will be free to take us, trade us, and use us as they see fit! This would be an ideal world for BLACK and White alike! An absolutely wonderful and glorious future... where new generations of BLACKS and Whites will be shocked to know that we ever lived this way, and wonder how any society could have ever considered white bois to be "men!?" They'll laugh at our ignorance, and will have class discussions about how and why we could have ever spent so many years living in denial of the obvious!

Young BLACK MEN can eagerly take their white bois home after class, and fuck them extra hard for the extreme stupidity of their ancestors! The freshly fucked and bred white bois can go home proud with guts full of proud BLACK AFRICAN warrior sperm, and tell his family how happy he is that he lives in a world that makes sense, and can boast about how good he gave feminine sex to his BLACK MAN, and his family will be proud that they raised a good girl/sissy boi, that knows his/her place!
Questionable? What is it about Hulk Hogan and Arnold Schwarzeneggar as examples that is feminine? Those instances are extreme, but it goes to show not all white guys are feminine.

The ownership of inferior white slaves is essential in the power dynamic between black master and white slave. Because the whites are of a weaker less dominant race they must be lead by a stronger more Superior one.

It is in the nature are both White men and women to submit themselves to their dominant black Masters and mistresses. Their true nature is a nature of servitude and a state of ownership over them is what must be taken seriously by a black master.

They wish to serve that's not only sexually but in any way we desire. It's a part of who they are as a race. It is no surprise that a black person in a group of white people is immediately embraced and liked generally. That is because they can sense our superiority.

What is important for us as Masters to know how to properly own our white servantsView attachment 1933356View attachment 1933356View attachment 1933357View attachment 1933358
Wow I'd love to wash that bbc with my tongue.

Questionable? What is it about Hulk Hogan and Arnold Schwarzeneggar as examples that is feminine? Those instances are extreme, but it goes to show not all white guys are feminine.

There are exceptions to everything in life! What about super masculine women like Chyna and Nichole Bass... the the Giant Amazonian Lesbians of the WNBA?! Should we not view women as a whole as feminine because of a handful of outliers?! I certainly don't think so. Whites as a whole are feminine, that's the very reason this site exsists.

There are exceptions to everything in life! What about super masculine women like Chyna and Nichole Bass... the the Giant Amazonian Lesbians of the WNBA?! Should we not view women as a whole as feminine because of a handful of outliers?! I certainly don't think so. Whites as a whole are feminine, that's the very reason this site exsists.
See there is the main issue with making a statement so wide to cover a whole race of people. White me as a whole are not feminine. Not all WNBA giant woman are lesbians. There are many feminine black men as well. I wouldn't call big strong white men an exception, there are differences in all genders, races, and cultures. Tell Alexzander the great how inferior and feminine how week he and his solders were as they defeated the world, what about all the men from the northern United Stated who volunteered to fight and die to end slavery and stop the separation between north and south and make America the greatest country in the shortest amount of time ever. It is not nature that keeps being bounced around on here like a controlling element of existence. Nature is created and not an in control mystical ******* that decides the fate of our world and everyone in it. We all have the same human cells in our bodies, culture effects much of the life we live.

This is a completely unnecessary and silly debate. I am not going to give up my independence and life goals to live in a collar and chastity for the rest of my life and I doubt many other "slaves" are willing to either. But if a Black "bull" asked me to spend a weekend tied up, watching him fuck his female "slave" only letting me loose to go to the bathroom and lick his cum out of her pussy, I will gladly take the weekend off from work and be "owned" by him. I don't care if Hottobe considers this unrealistic behavior for a white male or not; I am right there. Hint! Hint! Any of you bulls or hotwives want me to play the role within reasonable limits even in a long term relationship, feel free to page.

This is a completely unnecessary and silly debate. I am not going to give up my independence and life goals to live in a collar and chastity for the rest of my life and I doubt many other "slaves" are willing to either. But if a Black "bull" asked me to spend a weekend tied up, watching him fuck his female "slave" only letting me loose to go to the bathroom and lick his cum out of her pussy, I will gladly take the weekend off from work and be "owned" by him. I don't care if Hottobe considers this unrealistic behavior for a white male or not; I am right there. Hint! Hint! Any of you bulls or hotwives want me to play the role within reasonable limits even in a long term relationship, feel free to page.
What makes you think I have an issue with your choices ? I do not! I take ISSUE when any off you people make an all inclusive statement to all whites need to be like the slaves. What ever trips your trigger is fine with me, but no man is superior to another in my life.

Questionable? What is it about Hulk Hogan and Arnold Schwarzeneggar as examples that is feminine? Those instances are extreme, but it goes to show not all white guys are feminine.[/QUOTE
See there is the main issue with making a statement so wide to cover a whole race of people. White me as a whole are not feminine. Not all WNBA giant woman are lesbians. There are many feminine black men as well. I wouldn't call big strong white men an exception, there are differences in all genders, races, and cultures. Tell Alexzander the great how inferior and feminine how week he and his solders were as they defeated the world, what about all the men from the northern United Stated who volunteered to fight and die to end slavery and stop the separation between north and south and make America the greatest country in the shortest amount of time ever. It is not nature that keeps being bounced around on here like a controlling element of existence. Nature is created and not an in control mystical ******* that decides the fate of our world and everyone in it. We all have the same human cells in our bodies, culture effects much of the life we live.

I never meant to imply that white boys are worthless, or bad... just feminine. I don't think that is a bad thing. That is why I am not a big fan of all the superior/inferior talk. No race as a group is superior or inferior at everything! That's impossible! Individualy, we all have our gifts, and the same thing is true 'generally' for groups of people. Generalizations exsist, because they are generally true! I think that white bois like us have accomplished a LOT of great things in our time on the Earth! That doesn't mean we're not feminine... it means we're smart! White intelligence has been our hallmark, it's how we've gained power. Success in warfare has more to do with intelligence, planning, stategy, and resources then masculinity. If a feminine woman points a gun at Mike Tyson, she's going to win that fight! It's NOT because she is more masculine then him, it's because she's leveraged a better position, with superior weaponry. Intelligence, strategy, planning, and resources is why Alexander the Great and his armies were successful, not their masculinity. Yes, I am American, and I am proud of our history! However, we didn't build the greatest country in the shortest amount of time because of masculinity! We did it because we had very smart leaders... Who wore wigs, make-up, tight capri pants, powdered faces, and women's shoes! Nature is a controling *******, it's not mystical and it's not omnipotent, but it is VERY POWERFUL!!! You eat because you get hungry, you sleep because you get sleepy, you want sex because you get horny! These things are not a byproduct of culture, they exsist in all cultures, our cultures are shaped by our nature, not the other way around.

Why do suppose there are no sites where BLACK MEN are looking for white bois to fuck their wives while they watch?! Why is it that there are no BLACK MEN on this site looking to do THAT, or begging to suck white dick, or begging to get FUCKED by white boys... YET THE OPPOSITE IS VERY... VERY TRUE!!! Why don't you see BLACK women wearing T-shirts saying about how much they love white cock, or how they cuck their BLACK Husbands to White boys?! This whole site, and a thriving sub-culture is devoted to White boys looking to be cucked wanting their wives to get FUCKED by BIG BLACK COCKS, and many of them want to suck BLACK COCK themselves, to get FUCKED and inseminated by BLACK MEN, wanting to be women for BLACK MEN... what could possibly be more feminine then ALL of these things?!?!?!

Cells across most mammals are quite similar, chimpanzees have 98% similarity to humans, but we can agree they are quite different from us!!! This is NOT because of culture, it is because of NATURE! ALL humans we may have the same cells, but we have different genes, and BLACKS and Whites are quite different by nature.

I like the part about white forefathers. I respect your opinion as long as you don't put any group of people in the way you see us only. Where I live and was raised the men were not and most still are not feminine.

I like the part about white forefathers. I respect your opinion as long as you don't put any group of people in the way you see us only. Where I live and was raised the men were not and most still are not feminine.

;) I'm glad you liked the part about the white forefathers! More importantly, I'm glad we can disagree without devolving into something angy/hostile. I enjoy sharing ideas, and having discussions with people with different perspectives. I understand that you disagree with me about whites being a feminine race. I wholeheartedly believe this is true, and for me... only really became incredibly obvious the first time I got BLACKED! I am not a cuck, because I am not married, I am one of the younger members here (I am 23). I grew up my whole life considering myself 100% straight, and never questioned it. When I was 18, my views changed radically! I was working as a math tutor in the math lab of my University. A rather large, very urban/thuggish, young, BLACK MAN was going up to be often asking for help with his work. I thought it was odd that he NEVER approached any of the other tutors, and would even wave them away if they asked him if he needed help with anything, and then he would approach me minutes later. If I was walking around asking anyone if they needed help, he would snatch me up, and make me stay with him, even when it was clear that he understood the matterial. I was told by a black female tutor who was very interested in him, that he ONLY went to the lab when I was working, and never asks anyone for help besides me. Within a very short span of time, he made it extremely obvious that he thought I was "pretty," and he wanted to FUCK ME! He even told me so on multiple occasions! I thought I didn't have a gay cell in my being, and the thought of having sex with a huge BLACK MAN seemed disgusting to me. I told him that I wasn't gay, and he couldn't care less! He told me I was a girl, so it wasn't gay for me to get FUCKED by a MAN! He told me not to worry about being a girl, because he was going to make me a woman! If I asked for clarification on his part, to explain how/why I was a girl, he told me I was "pretty," and feminine, and WHITE! When I told him that I wasn't interested, he told me, that white boys always tell him that until he "Breeds Them!"

He would stalk me, approach me whenever I was on campus, he would give me nicknames like "Princess," "Barbie," "Snow Bunny," "Snow Flake," "Snow White," and "Sissy." He would pretend to forget my name, and call me by feminized versions of my name. He would also just call me by stereotypical 'white girl's names. He would pick on me, emasculate me in public, and try to feminize me in one on one situations. I tried avoiding him as much as possible, but he would find me. His confidence was SUPREME! The very definition of an ALPHA MALE! Interestingly, he was also completely straight, he liked white girls, and just didn't think white boys were meaningfully different. He even had a white girlfriend, she was gorgeous too! But, he didn't give a ******* about her, because he had hot little white girls fawning all over him. He liked white boys because he thought they a pretty and feminine too, he thought of us as a slightly different type of girl, and he enjoyed the challenge, of what he called "boi breaking." Which is where he finds what he thinks is a "pretty" white, generally or totally straight, and turns us out for BIG BLACK COCK! He loved making us feel feminine, making us "cock-suckers," and making us little white... BLACK COCK whores!

He told me that he was massively successful at this, and that he successfully turned every single white boys he "hunted!" I have no reason to doubt him, and every reason to believe him, he told me he turned out his first white boy when he was eleven, the white boy was a year older. He liked white girls PLENTY! But, it was too easy for him, he was TALL, DARK, and HANDSOME! He was extremely muscular, masculine, athletic, confident, bad-boyish, and BLACK! He also said that once he "turns out" a pretty white boy... they're more fun, because they want to get FUCKED ALL the time, and require a lot of less maintenance!

His confidence was mesmerizing, it wasn't that he 'thought' he was going to fuck me, he KNEW he was going to FUCK ME! It played with my head! He made me feel so feminine, and... pretty!? He was like a ******* of nature! Nothing I could ever say or do could disuade him! He was going to get me! His tenacity was relentless, his confidence was unwavering, and he was ALWAYS coming forward... and ADVANCING on me! In a very short span of time I really began to feel feminine! I started acting and talking different, and I couldn't stop it! He was constantly pressing me for sex, send me dick pix, and making me feel his desire for me. His pressure was insane, and his dominance even in social interactions was unstoppable! He got me to do things I was uncomfortable with, things... I didn't want to do. He started off with small things, like getting me to give him my phone number, that escalated gradually until I gave him my lilly white ass!

I resisted his advances at every turn, but it didn't matter! He was always gaining ground on me! Then, after a about a week from first meeting him, one day... he felt me up between some bookshelves in the library, I tried to break away from him, but he was way too strong! I freaked out HARD on him, and he apologized to me sincerely... for the FIRST time about anything! The truth was though... getting felt up so brazenly like that, in that way, made me feel some type of way... extremely feminine, submissive, and... aroused?! In immediate hindsight, I realized that I freaked out on him exactly how a woman would react to a MAN who did that!

He acted like the man who was kinda sorry, but still wanted to FUCK! He apologized, and gave me some space for the majority of the rest of the day, but... I couldn't shake how he made me feel, and how since only meeting him a week ago, I was feeling and behaving... differently. In the late afternoon, he started texting me, he was still apologizing, being nice to me, and being quite... charming?! Then, he told me about a test he had that was coming up, that he had studied hard for, but was still having difficultly with a few kinds of functions he didn't understand. I couldn't help him in the library because it had just closed, and I didn't want to take him to my house, because my sister would have lost her mind over him, and I really didn't want him fucking my little sister, who was/is gorgeous!

Plus it would have been super awkward, and my house was pretty far from the campus too! He had an apartment within walking distance, and after constant pressure... and, against my better judgement... I concieded!

Once he had me in his apartment, there was really no where to sit, no chairs, no desk, and he convinced me sit on the bed, and...as it turned out, I remained there with him for hours... and HOURS!!! Predictably, he was ALL OVER me from the get go!!! His BIG powerful BLACK hands all over my little pale white body, he ripped my clothes on, over powered me, ravage every last inch of my soft, supple virgin flesh with his mouth, his hands, and YES... his BIG BLACK COCK TOO!!! I won't say I was rapped, but... it might have look a LOT like that... at least... at first!

He was throwing me around, ******* me, smacking my ass with ******* power! His ass slapping joseled my brain! He whipped my milky white ass beet red! However, once he started fingering me... I started settling down... it was the crippled euphoria, and the knowledge that there was NO WAY he was going to let me leave there a virgin! I was physically exhausted, and surrendered to my fate, I submitted to him just like he wanted me to... and I started to really... REALLY LIKE it TOO!!!

I found myself whimpering and moaning uncontrollably! When he took my ripe white virgin ass... I begged him to wear a condom, but he smacked my ass cheeks like a Savage for the disrespect, and told me pretty little white boys get BLACKED RAW in his house! He told me that is what every white boy deserves, and what ever BLACK MAN is entitled to! I of course let him fuck me raw, submitting to his professed right to bareback my 'privledged' white ass! He BLACK BRED me, inseminating me while telling me that he was going to get me pregnant! Afterwards he got me to suck his big black cock and balls, he made me walk naked into his kitchen to fetch him a beer, and then he FUCKED me again, and somehow inseminated me again! The man had a seemingly infinite amount of cum, and told me how happy he was to inseminate me, because he loves knowing that his proud BLACK African warrior sperm is alive and swimming around in my pretty white guts! Then, he fucked me again in the shower, before reluctantly letting me go.

I could barely stand... let alone walk! My legs were weak and trembling! My ass hurt so bad I considered going to the Emergency Room, and I would have... if it wasn't for the fact that I would have to tell them what I did! I was high on pure euphoria, and felt so totally... so powerfully, and so completely feminine, that I forgot I was ever a boy... Like he REALLY did make me a woman!!! I even breifly wondered if he did get me pregnant! I drove home so confused and alive, until... the realization of what I just did set in!!! I began feeling physically sick with guilt and regret! I didn't WANT to be gay! I didn't want to be a woman! And, I didn't want to be some BLACK thug's little white... BLACK COCk Whore!!! But, the proud BLACK AFRICAN warrior sperm swimming in my guts told me that was exactly what I was!!! Every cell in my body, every fiber in my being, every gene in my pure white European ******* knew... I FUCKING LOVED GETTING FUCKED BY THAT BIG BLACK COCK!!! I loved getting my feminine white ass DOMINATED by a BLACK MAN!!! I FUCKING loved getting BLACKED! Fucked like a woman should!!! I never imagined that kind of pleasure was even possible!!! But, I hated what that made me!!! What if my parents, my sister, or my friends think if they found out?!?!?! What the fuck was wrong with me?!?!?;

I went into a deep depression, I didn't go to school, I didn't respond to my BLACK conquers constant calls, texts, and messages. I wanted to foget what I did! I wanted to go back in time, and stop it from happening! I wanted so badly for none of it to be real! But, it was real, and nothing could ever change that! I lost my virginity to a BLACK MAN! My first sexual experience I had as a woman, getting FUCKED by a BLACK MAN! I had actually been BLACKED RAW, and inseminated too! I got the crazy idea in my head, that if I could just have sex with a girl... it would somehow "cure me!" I even thought it might somehow erase what I did with HIM! I desperately scrambled to make it happen. I hooked up with a girl from the University, and had sex the same day I met her. About three days after I had been passionately BLACKED RAW.

His proud BLACK AFRICAN warrior sperm, was probably still alive inside me, when I had sex with her. I tried my very best, but it sucked! I couldn NEVER to to her... what that BLACK MAN did to me!!! We honestly... just really couldn't do all that much with each other, I didn't have the cock size to rock her world, or for her to rock mine! We were like clumsy lesbians! Having sex with a girl actually made me feel like a lesbian, with a tiny strap on! I was ruined! Ruined by BLACK COCK! The MAN that BLACKED me was still feverishly blowing up my phone, with calls, texts, and messages! He called me twice and texted me while I was having lesbian sex with that poor unsatisfied girl!

I couldn't deny how badly I wanted him! How BADLY I needed that BIG BLACK COCK inside me again! How I wanted to be ravaged, DOMINATED, FUCKED, BLACKED RAW, and BLACK BRED! I might have hated myself for it... But FUCK KNOWS I wanted to do it again!!! It hadn't been one minute since I finished my lack luster lesbian experiment, and I called him back! He wanted me badly!!! I wanted to give myself to him... AGAIN!!! He was adamant that I come see him immediately, that he had three days worth of proud BLACK AFRICAN warrior sperm that he needed to impregnate me with, and wanted to teach me how to suck BLACK COCK, and ride BLACK DICK!!!

I jumped in my car, and raced to his house! As soon as I got to the door he pounced on my, snatched me up like a Lion takes a gazelle! He took my white ass into his bed, and power FUCKED my lilly white brains out for three days straight!!! I almost had to drop out of school! My parents thought I had been killed, or kidnapped! I had a hard time trying to explain that one, so I just lied... I told them I hooked up with a girl, and I lost my phone! It didn't go over super well, but my dad seemed proud... still angry, but proud. Just imagine if he knew what I REALLY Did!?!?!?

My BLACK conquer was greedy, and was insatiable, always hungry for more of my white ass, so I spent MANY DAYS over his house, engulfed in an inmpassioned interracial fuck fest that seemed to never end, FUCKING like rabbits for days on end! He owned me for years, and I LOVED IT!!! I was his slave! I wished it would have lasted forever! He got locked up for selling ******* a little more than two years later, and I doubt I'll ever see him again, bit I will NEVER forget him, and I will always LOVE him, even if he doesn't love me!

Since he got locked up, it wasn't long at all since I had other BIG BLACK COCKS balls deep inside me! I've been with seventeen OTHER BLACK MEN to date, and I FUCKING LOVE IT!!! I know what and who I thought I was before! I never thought of myself as being feminine before I got BLACKED, and afterwards... I ONLY feel feminine, and it is ALL THE TIME, so I think I know what is lying beneth the surface in white boys! I just recently... successfully and, deliberately set up my "supposedly 100% straight" nephew to get BLACKED! Now he's... I mean... SHE is just like me!!!

I've sent other white boys down... the dark BLACK path of no return, and they're ALWAYS so shock at how the latent feminity just seems to EXPLODE out of them, like a Tsunami tidal wave that never ends!!! I know that is our true nature... unlocked permanently by BIG BLACK COCK!!!

I sincerely believe that you would agree if you have ever been BLACKED!!!

If that is what you enjoy than I won't judge you for it one way or the other. I am in my 60's and a grandfather so I depend on my life's experiences. I do think that in your case he was able to tell your inner self better than you could. I believe that he wouldn't have been able to hunt (as you say) just any white man or woman for that matter. A submissive man is what they seek to turn. As for you not having any gay thoughts before his taking you, many men are Bi-sexual and the sexual acts are just that, if love for each other becomes an issue, like a man and wife's love is, I would say that changes everything.

Back