Owning White Slaves

If that is what you enjoy than I won't judge you for it one way or the other. I am in my 60's and a grandfather so I depend on my life's experiences. I do think that in your case he was able to tell your inner self better than you could. I believe that he wouldn't have been able to hunt (as you say) just any white man or woman for that matter. A submissive man is what they seek to turn. As for you not having any gay thoughts before his taking you, many men are Bi-sexual and the sexual acts are just that, if love for each other becomes an issue, like a man and wife's love is, I would say that changes everything.

You sound like you are very smart and wise, we have had very different experiences, and at your age, I can understand that your world view is cemented as it is, and it would probably take a lot to change it. All I know is what I have seen, and what I have seen is crystal clear to me! As far as bi-sexuallity is concerned, all I can say about that is that I had never in my life been sexually attracted to ANY guy before, not even a little, and then... I got BLACKED, and I changed drastically! Aside from the ONE time I had sex with a girl, I have ONLY had sex with BLACK MEN, and I ONLY want to have sex with BLACK MEN! I still find women pretty and beautiful, but I know that even if I can get them to sleep with me, it will be like before... awkward lesbian sex, that will be sure to disappoint us both.

Yet, I know that if I had NEVER been BLACKED... I'm sure I would have been happy with it! I would have just thought that was what sex is like. I would have lived my life as a regular straight guy, and since I wouldn't know better, I would have been well satisfied with it. I mean it still felt good, she told me that she liked it, but... for me, it felt so G-Rated and so... not particularly AMAZING... like getting my white ass BLACKED WAS!!! I know that I could NEVER in a million years do to ANY woman what BLACK MEN do to me... Each and EVERY TIME!!! The intensity, the power, the savagery, the intensity, the raw primal animalism, the screaming, the whimpering, the moaning, the crippling *******, the mid-blowing explosive orgasms, the feeling of being truly LUSTED after! That they simply MUST love you!!! I'm sorry, but a woman just can't ever want you quite like THAT!!! I cannot do to her what a BLACK MAN can do to me! I am far closer to being like HER then ever being like HIM!!! There is nothing like a BLACK MAN! And, there is just NOTHING like having sex with a BLACK MAN... as a woman! And, once you have... NOTHING else will do! Hence, that old saying... once you go BLACK... you really just can't go back!!!

I found the same thing was true for lots of other white boys! About the only way Jamal ever let me go to class is if I promised to help him hunt other white boys! It was a fun game to him, he LOVED it!!! So I helped him! I generally did whatever he told me to! Eventually, I even got into it too! I helped him turn-out three white boys before he got arrested. He would just pick a white boy he thought was "pretty," and I would befriend them, introduce the to Jamal, actually... with one white boy I even transferred into his class to get him comfortable with me. Jamal would do to them what he did to me, and I would help him keep track of them, and minimalize his behaviors, and put them at ease, Jamal and I would coordinate text messages, he was like the bad cop, I was the good cop, and the plan was ALWAYS to get them over to what I told them was MY house, when REALLY it was HIS apartment! Once they were there he would pounce on them, once their pale white flesh was in his clutches it was OVER for them! They ALL got BLACKED RAW... Savagely, and afterwards, just like me... they started becoming incredibly feminine, one of them is actually a transgender woman now! They weren't all submissive either, two of them were Alpha like, and were quite spunky, but they still got BLACKED, and afterwards they got REAL girly! They were all regular, normal, straight, white boys that were typical attractive college white boys, and didn't know my relationship with Jamal, until after! They are as far as I know still exclusively have sex with BLACK MEN!

After Jamal would thoroughly BLACK them, a couple months after the honeymoon period, he would introduce them to other BLACK MEN, and they would typically move in with them, and be their devoted little lilly white whores! I was never jealous either, Jamal was still giving me all the sex my little white body could handle and more!!! I welcomed the reprieve of white girls and the boys to help me with him! He was insaitable!!!

As far as the love between a MAN and a WOMAN, I can honestly tell you that I LOVED him like a woman loves a man!!! I wanted to be his wife, and I would have LOVED to be able to to get pregnant, and carry his babbies in my belly! I would give ANYTHING to be the mom of his children! I cooked for him, I cleaned for him, I did his laundry, I did whatever he wanted me to do! Sometimes, he would tell me to do extreme things just to test me, but I ALWAYS did it, my devotion to him was absolute! He once asked me if there was anything I wouldn't do for him, and I told him I would even let him ******* me if he wanted, I would do it myself if he wanted! I LOVED have! I went to see him EVERY SINGLE DAY after he was arrested! I put every last dime I had to put it into his commissary! I cried a river of tears for him every night! I even tried to get my parents to pay for an attorney! They were NOT having it, and my ******* is not speaking to me anymore, after he found out about what I had been doing with him, and how I am with BLACK MEN in general! My mom was born in Sweden, and was pretty shocked and upset, but Europeans tend to be more open minded, and I still speak to her once or twice a week.

After a couple of weeks, Jamal told me that he didn't want me to come see him anymore. He knew that in all likelihood, he was going to to be spending the rest of his life in prison, and told me that I needed to move on! And, I still came to see him! The last three times I came to see him, he refused to see me, and was later transferred very far away! I sat and cried my eyes out when he refused to see me, and one of the black guards that worked there felt sorry for me. He was nice to me, and he knew what my relationship was with Jamal. After the last time I went to see Jamal, being stood up a third time, the guard convinced me to respect Jamal's wishes, and came on to me. He was tall, muscular, very dark skinned, he talked to me real nice, and he wanted to FUCK ME... I was vulnerable, and he was BLACK! I was very attracted to him, and even though he was married... I let him take me to a hotel, and I let him FUCK my brains out!!! I denied him absolutely NOTHING!!! He was AMAZING, and his rock HARD... BIG BLACK COCK was even more AMAZING!!! It was different with him then it was with Jamal, but just as good!!! Maybe even better... since he was somebody new! I had only been with Jamal before, and there was something very exciting about taking my second BIG BLACK COCK!!! I FUCKING LOVED IT!!! He really enjoyed being rough with me, pulling my hair, ******* me, and ass smacking me really HARD, and he FUCKED me even HARDER!!! I FUCKING LOVED IT!!! It wasn't as intimate as it was with Jamal, and I soon realized that this man neither respected me at all... or loved me! But, I was addicted to the sex, and I ALWAYS gave it up to him whenever he called! After a while, he had other BIG BLACK MEN join us at the hotel, most were black guards he worked with that thought I was cute, and wanted to brutally gang bang a little white boy, one was his brother, and a couple of times his uncle joined in too! They were FUCKING ******* with me, I was sometimes getting BLACKED by eight BLACK MEN gang banging me at a time! Sure, I felt like a whore, but that is/was exactly what I was/am!!! All those BIG BLACK MEN... with ALL their BIG BLACK COCKS ALL lusting after ME was intoxicating!!! I loved every minute of it!!! Even though... sometimes I couldn't walk for DAYS afterwards!!! They also were obsessed with inseminating me, and cumming all over me! Then, I got a really bad crush on one of the BLACK MEN, he was a guard, and he wanted me to move in with him, and didn't want me getting BLACK gang banged anymore, so I stopped.

He asked me to get tested for STD's since I had been having a LOT of unprotected sex with a LOT of BLACK MEN, and I was clean, so then he basically made me his stay at home wife, and bred me every night! He really liked inseminating me, and I loved it TOO! Unlike the others, he was very intimate with me, and I was beginning to fall in love with him. I felt conflicted about falling in with another man. So, I began writing Jamal, I went through a lot of work to find out where he was, and wrote him many letters. He NEVER wrote me back, and when my new man found out... he became EXTREMELY angry with me, and made me promise not to do it again. I promised him, and I tried to obey him, I really did... but, I couldn't help myself, and I wrote him ONE more letter, and he finally wrote me back with just one page, and ONE word that just said... STOP!

I kept it stashed away in my purse, and when my new man found it... he beat me up a little, and threw me out! I massively regreted it, I tried for weeks to apologise and explain, but couldn't mend it with him, which was tragic because I was really falling for him!

Since then, I haven't had any real intimate relationships, I find that a LOT of BLACK MEN want sex, and are eager to fuck white boys, but very few want relationships with us. They are straight MEN, and will likely only settle down with a biological woman. But, who knows what the future holds!?

I conspired to get my Nephew get BLACKED RAW, and was successful! He was a totally straight, sweet boy, and now he's just like me! I don't reget what I did, and he doesn't either, our relationship dramatically improved afterwards, and we're more like sisters now. He's eighteen now, and is in love with a 36 year old ex-con grocery store bagger, and I am actually extremely jealous! I hope I will get lucky in love again, but right now I'm happy just getting "lucky" with BLACK COCK a couple of times a week.

I respect your perspective, but I am convinced about white feminity! We will have to agree to disagree about it!

Questionable? What is it about Hulk Hogan and Arnold Schwarzeneggar as examples that is feminine? Those instances are extreme, but it goes to show not all white guys are feminine.

Thank you for the like on my response! I guess you got my point. Whites truly are feminine, and wheather we realize it or not, we ALL need to get BLACKED! ... BTW... I LOVE your avatar... I am a BIG fan of Killer B! It was really cool to finally have a BLACK MAN in a major role in a popular anime! Personally... I would have LOVED to see him BLACK Naruto's white ass RAW, or at least cuck him, and BLACK Hinata's pretty ass!!! LoL!

I'm an even bigger fan of STIFF BBC!!! So don't be a stranger!!! .... Don't worry... I know you probably aren't into white boys, I'm just teasing! TTYL!

Thank you for you opening up with your story. It is a real extreme live you have lived. It is what it is and I can except that . I will agree to disagree as you can also. I am a man that hates aggressive men and would never submit to that type of person. But that's me. If I was your age who knows, I love women and think all men are ugly. Just being honest.

Thank you for you opening up with your story. It is a real extreme live you have lived. It is what it is and I can except that . I will agree to disagree as you can also. I am a man that hates aggressive men and would never submit to that type of person. But that's me. If I was your age who knows, I love women and think all men are ugly. Just being honest.

I used to feel the same exact way! I used to be a horny girl-crazy teen! I used to have a Scarlett Johanson poster in my room, and I fantasized and masterbated to fantasies of me with women daily! I too thought men were ugly! I was NOT attracted to Jamal initially, to me... even the idea of me having sex with ANY guy was disgusting and repulsive, it only changed when... Jamal began making me submissive to him, and that made me feel increasingly feminine, and the more feminine I felt, the more confused I became! Then, when he FUCKED ME... I honestly felt like I was a girl, and that is when I really started to find him attractive, and other BLACK MEN too! That change in me happened quickly, and occurred sometime during sex, the first time I had sex! It was the same way for my nephew, and the other boys too! I have also talked to other white boys online mostly... who have been BLACKED, and they told me that it was the same for them. This is one of the major reasons I believe that white boys are inherently feminine, and only need the key (BBC) to unlock it, and release an overwhelming reservoir of latent feminity that just takes us over, and once that door is opened... it can NEVER be closed again!

I can't say for sure that had I not met Jamal when I did, and had I not been taken by him, and BLACKED RAW... that I could've been as happy as a straight white boy?! I don't know?! I am sure that is what I would have become, I just don't know if that could have made me as happy as I am now?! They say ignorance is bliss, and I imagine that there are lots of straight white boys who are happy that way! Perhaps, I could have been one of them! I actually think that would have been the case. What I DO KNOW is once you know something, you can't unknown it. That life would be possible... even very likely... BEFORE I got my lilly white ass BLACKED!!! You might think I am exaggerating, but truly... getting BLACKED and BRED, being conquered, inseminated, and ravaged by a BLACK MAN... is like a religious experience! I still feel it every time, but especially after the first, second, and third time! The first time he had me several times that same day, about 5 or 6 times, that isn't what I meant by the second time, or third time. I explained in great detail what happened the first time. I don't count it as actual times we had sex, but more like episodes of me leaving, going home, and coming back to him. For me, the second time I REALLY felt it... that "religious experience" the MOST, by which I mean the time I came to him, and gave myself to him, after trying with the girl. I dissapeared with him that time for three days! He had me dozens of times the second time, and that experience was beyond what words can describe! It was like leaving my body and being in it at the same time! It hard to explain! That's when I really... and, totally because someone else! It started happening to me the first time, that was the biggest change, but the change was... DEEPER the second time for me, and like I said, it was the most, I guess... "spiritual" so to speak. The third time for me was also very special though, that time I went to him with my toenails painted, I was wearing panties, I had pierced by belly button, my lip, and eyebrow. I wore a miny skirt, a halter top, I put extensios in my hair, and did my make-up. I looked like a 100% natural born girl, and a very hot one at that! I actually rented a motel, watching YouTube videos of make-up tutorials, and practiced for days while he was busy with his real girlfriend! Looking like I did, as pretty as I looked, as feminine as I looked, and him KNOWING that I did ALL THAT for him made the sex we had over the three days I spent with him... just incredible!!!

After that I tried to dress up, and femme it up for him, as much as I possibly could, but it was hard, because I was still living with my parents, and I was NOT ready to tell them!!! Over time though, I spent more and more time with him, at his apartment, and less and less time at my parents house, so I spent longer stretches of time dressed like a girl, looking like a girl, getting BLACKED RAW like a good girl, and less and less time pretending to be be the old me. The more feminized I made myself, the more Jamal lusted for me, and I was addicted to increasing those lustful feelings, so I got very good at playing "dress up," and he kept me there for longer and longer stretches of time, so I got comfortable with staying in character as a white girl, until dressing like a boy felt awkward.

Keeping my secret life from my family was like a FULL TIME job, and it wasn't terribly long until my little sister found out! She had been sexually active since she was 16, and it was like me... exlusively with BLACK MEN! She knew something was up, and she snatched my phone while I was in the shower, she saw the text messages, the pictures on my phone, everything!!! She flipped the FUCK OUT on me, she must have called me a faggot, whore, cock-sucker, botch, and cross-dressing tranny, a thousand times among other unpleasant things! She promised not to tell Mom an Dad though, and she didn't! Then, after the initial shock, she liked it, and told me that always wanted a sister, she actually thought me looking femme and getting BLACKED RAW regularly was kinda hot! She LOVED IT when I went into details about my sex life with Jamal! It got her hot and botherd for some reason, we even went out together dressed up as girls, and went to BLACK clubs, to flirt and dance with BLACK MEN, I was a BIG HIT at the BLACK clubs, I was like cat-nip for BLACK COCK, and even though none of them knew I was a boy, I am sure that even if I told them, I could have had sex with a LOT hot BLACK MEN, but I was devotedly faithful to Jamal, even though he was always having sex with other girls. That was our deal, and I perfectly happy with it! I would have NEVER cheated on him, no matter how hot any BLACK MAN was, but it was fun to flirt, and be a tease knowing what they would do to me if I let them!

I used to hate aggressive men too, I used to avoid them like the plauge, I thought they were bullies, jerks, and pieces of *******, but... I felt very differently about them once I got BLACKED, and once I accepted my place as a femine, submissive, sexual plaything... They felt differently about me too! I wanted to serve them, make them happy, and there is just something so incredibly intoxicating about being a white girl/sissy that belongs to an aggressive BLACK MAN, and having sex with them as a woman! It's really incredible actually!

Thank you for the like on my response! I guess you got my point. Whites truly are feminine, and wheather we realize it or not, we ALL need to get BLACKED! ... BTW... I LOVE your avatar... I am a BIG fan of Killer B! It was really cool to finally have a BLACK MAN in a major role in a popular anime! Personally... I would have LOVED to see him BLACK Naruto's white ass RAW, or at least cuck him, and BLACK Hinata's pretty ass!!! LoL!

I'm an even bigger fan of STIFF BBC!!! So don't be a stranger!!! .... Don't worry... I know you probably aren't into white boys, I'm just teasing! TTYL!
Congratulations!!!! You were the ONLY one to know where my avatar pic came from!!! Good Job!!!! But you get one minus point though as it was a pic of the Raikage! Anyways I thought I was among the very few that saw all of Naruto and Shippuuden and I like what's becoming of Boruto!!

Congratulations!!!! You were the ONLY one to know where my avatar pic came from!!! Good Job!!!! But you get one minus point though as it was a pic of the Raikage! Anyways I thought I was among the very few that saw all of Naruto and Shippuuden and I like what's becoming of Boruto!!

WoW!!! I can't believe I confused "A" for "B"!!!!

So embarrassing!!!

It has been a little while since I watched the series the original Naruto and Shippuden were my JAM!!! I LOVE that show!!! So GOOD!!! I tease a lot, but no lie... I think that is the first popular anime that featured major characters that are BLACK!!! I really liked that too... obviously... being a white sissy for BBC, and what NOT!!! Although, I would have liked it MORE if they romantically linked them to some of the attractive white females! The Raikage, Killer B, Darui etc... I would have LOVED it if they turned out Naruto, who... despite his power level... Looked pretty feminine, his dad Minato too!!! But, I know we are still a long way off from ba popular anime being that brave!!!

It sucks that I lost a point with you! I aim to please, anything I can do to make up for it?!

Interestingly, I think Boruto is more feminine looking than either Naruto or Minato, and I DO like the series, but it doesn't have quite the same magic as Naruto Shippuden, or the original!

I sent you an email. We are going to lose a ton of people on the thread talking about Naruto as it is not in the spirit of this particular thread.

Yes I also agree. Because yes Black is both the stronger and more dominant race by nature. It does place white females and white males to a more submissive use. Because I have not yet been broken by a Black male, I do have a question? Is it true that.. once a white male is fucked like a pussy by Black men and cum is shot inside, something changes where most likely the white male can't get erect to fuck females anymore? If true wow that does put allot more white females out there. Also I've heard that sometimes the white male will cry during the process from the realization of what is happening to it's pussy and feeling a change happen that can't ever be reversed. That part I kinda do believe also because it doesn't matter how straight anyone is.. How could any straight male look a woman in the eyes and even try after that?.. Ok so my other question is.. How do Black men know when a white boy has been broken (or could be) Black property that he can stick his dick in and fuck? Is there a shared knowledge?
I have been fucked by both Black and white men and it hasn't happened to me. I still like fucking women also, specially sloppy seconds.
But to have a powerful strong Black man fucking your ass. Nothing better.

I hope everyone is having fun playing out this fantasy driven black owned, master, stronger, more dominant, superior black males fallacy. It sounds to me that the few people responding to this thread are giving both black and white males that are real men a false theory that one is better then the other. Real Black bulls would never make statements showing an ignorant, arrogant, attitude. And the white men that desire black dominance so much that they love being degraded to the point of becoming a sissy is completely disgusting. Not that they choose to live this submissive life, but they try to place real men in their degradation saying all white men should be owned by egotistical black bull wannabes.
I think that most people here write when they are sexually aroused so its not always that realistic.
Good fun though!

The ownership of inferior white slaves is essential in the power dynamic between black master and white slave. Because the whites are of a weaker less dominant race they must be lead by a stronger more Superior one.

It is in the nature are both White men and women to submit themselves to their dominant black Masters and mistresses. Their true nature is a nature of servitude and a state of ownership over them is what must be taken seriously by a black master.

They wish to serve that's not only sexually but in any way we desire. It's a part of who they are as a race. It is no surprise that a black person in a group of white people is immediately embraced and liked generally. That is because they can sense our superiority.

What is important for us as Masters to know how to properly own our white servantsView attachment 1933356View attachment 1933356View attachment 1933357View attachment 1933358
I'm going to be a bit of a dirty raw and sure enough it was very nice to meet Bbc God

Soy mujer y blanca, y estoy de acuerdo contigo! :sexo:
The ownership of inferior white slaves is essential in the power dynamic between black master and white slave. Because the whites are of a weaker less dominant race they must be lead by a stronger more Superior one.

It is in the nature are both White men and women to submit themselves to their dominant black Masters and mistresses. Their true nature is a nature of servitude and a state of ownership over them is what must be taken seriously by a black master.

They wish to serve that's not only sexually but in any way we desire. It's a part of who they are as a race. It is no surprise that a black person in a group of white people is immediately embraced and liked generally. That is because they can sense our superiority.

What is important for us as Masters to know how to properly own our white servantsView attachment 1933356View attachment 1933356View attachment 1933357View attachment 1933358

I’ll gladly give you my hubby as a slave to bbc

THE FUTURE IS BLACK!!

You sound like you are very smart and wise, we have had very different experiences, and at your age, I can understand that your world view is cemented as it is, and it would probably take a lot to change it. All I know is what I have seen, and what I have seen is crystal clear to me! As far as bi-sexuallity is concerned, all I can say about that is that I had never in my life been sexually attracted to ANY guy before, not even a little, and then... I got BLACKED, and I changed drastically! Aside from the ONE time I had sex with a girl, I have ONLY had sex with BLACK MEN, and I ONLY want to have sex with BLACK MEN! I still find women pretty and beautiful, but I know that even if I can get them to sleep with me, it will be like before... awkward lesbian sex, that will be sure to disappoint us both.

Yet, I know that if I had NEVER been BLACKED... I'm sure I would have been happy with it! I would have just thought that was what sex is like. I would have lived my life as a regular straight guy, and since I wouldn't know better, I would have been well satisfied with it. I mean it still felt good, she told me that she liked it, but... for me, it felt so G-Rated and so... not particularly AMAZING... like getting my white ass BLACKED WAS!!! I know that I could NEVER in a million years do to ANY woman what BLACK MEN do to me... Each and EVERY TIME!!! The intensity, the power, the savagery, the intensity, the raw primal animalism, the screaming, the whimpering, the moaning, the crippling *******, the mid-blowing explosive orgasms, the feeling of being truly LUSTED after! That they simply MUST love you!!! I'm sorry, but a woman just can't ever want you quite like THAT!!! I cannot do to her what a BLACK MAN can do to me! I am far closer to being like HER then ever being like HIM!!! There is nothing like a BLACK MAN! And, there is just NOTHING like having sex with a BLACK MAN... as a woman! And, once you have... NOTHING else will do! Hence, that old saying... once you go BLACK... you really just can't go back!!!

I found the same thing was true for lots of other white boys! About the only way Jamal ever let me go to class is if I promised to help him hunt other white boys! It was a fun game to him, he LOVED it!!! So I helped him! I generally did whatever he told me to! Eventually, I even got into it too! I helped him turn-out three white boys before he got arrested. He would just pick a white boy he thought was "pretty," and I would befriend them, introduce the to Jamal, actually... with one white boy I even transferred into his class to get him comfortable with me. Jamal would do to them what he did to me, and I would help him keep track of them, and minimalize his behaviors, and put them at ease, Jamal and I would coordinate text messages, he was like the bad cop, I was the good cop, and the plan was ALWAYS to get them over to what I told them was MY house, when REALLY it was HIS apartment! Once they were there he would pounce on them, once their pale white flesh was in his clutches it was OVER for them! They ALL got BLACKED RAW... Savagely, and afterwards, just like me... they started becoming incredibly feminine, one of them is actually a transgender woman now! They weren't all submissive either, two of them were Alpha like, and were quite spunky, but they still got BLACKED, and afterwards they got REAL girly! They were all regular, normal, straight, white boys that were typical attractive college white boys, and didn't know my relationship with Jamal, until after! They are as far as I know still exclusively have sex with BLACK MEN!

After Jamal would thoroughly BLACK them, a couple months after the honeymoon period, he would introduce them to other BLACK MEN, and they would typically move in with them, and be their devoted little lilly white whores! I was never jealous either, Jamal was still giving me all the sex my little white body could handle and more!!! I welcomed the reprieve of white girls and the boys to help me with him! He was insaitable!!!

As far as the love between a MAN and a WOMAN, I can honestly tell you that I LOVED him like a woman loves a man!!! I wanted to be his wife, and I would have LOVED to be able to to get pregnant, and carry his babbies in my belly! I would give ANYTHING to be the mom of his children! I cooked for him, I cleaned for him, I did his laundry, I did whatever he wanted me to do! Sometimes, he would tell me to do extreme things just to test me, but I ALWAYS did it, my devotion to him was absolute! He once asked me if there was anything I wouldn't do for him, and I told him I would even let him ******* me if he wanted, I would do it myself if he wanted! I LOVED have! I went to see him EVERY SINGLE DAY after he was arrested! I put every last dime I had to put it into his commissary! I cried a river of tears for him every night! I even tried to get my parents to pay for an attorney! They were NOT having it, and my ******* is not speaking to me anymore, after he found out about what I had been doing with him, and how I am with BLACK MEN in general! My mom was born in Sweden, and was pretty shocked and upset, but Europeans tend to be more open minded, and I still speak to her once or twice a week.

After a couple of weeks, Jamal told me that he didn't want me to come see him anymore. He knew that in all likelihood, he was going to to be spending the rest of his life in prison, and told me that I needed to move on! And, I still came to see him! The last three times I came to see him, he refused to see me, and was later transferred very far away! I sat and cried my eyes out when he refused to see me, and one of the black guards that worked there felt sorry for me. He was nice to me, and he knew what my relationship was with Jamal. After the last time I went to see Jamal, being stood up a third time, the guard convinced me to respect Jamal's wishes, and came on to me. He was tall, muscular, very dark skinned, he talked to me real nice, and he wanted to FUCK ME... I was vulnerable, and he was BLACK! I was very attracted to him, and even though he was married... I let him take me to a hotel, and I let him FUCK my brains out!!! I denied him absolutely NOTHING!!! He was AMAZING, and his rock HARD... BIG BLACK COCK was even more AMAZING!!! It was different with him then it was with Jamal, but just as good!!! Maybe even better... since he was somebody new! I had only been with Jamal before, and there was something very exciting about taking my second BIG BLACK COCK!!! I FUCKING LOVED IT!!! He really enjoyed being rough with me, pulling my hair, ******* me, and ass smacking me really HARD, and he FUCKED me even HARDER!!! I FUCKING LOVED IT!!! It wasn't as intimate as it was with Jamal, and I soon realized that this man neither respected me at all... or loved me! But, I was addicted to the sex, and I ALWAYS gave it up to him whenever he called! After a while, he had other BIG BLACK MEN join us at the hotel, most were black guards he worked with that thought I was cute, and wanted to brutally gang bang a little white boy, one was his brother, and a couple of times his uncle joined in too! They were FUCKING ******* with me, I was sometimes getting BLACKED by eight BLACK MEN gang banging me at a time! Sure, I felt like a whore, but that is/was exactly what I was/am!!! All those BIG BLACK MEN... with ALL their BIG BLACK COCKS ALL lusting after ME was intoxicating!!! I loved every minute of it!!! Even though... sometimes I couldn't walk for DAYS afterwards!!! They also were obsessed with inseminating me, and cumming all over me! Then, I got a really bad crush on one of the BLACK MEN, he was a guard, and he wanted me to move in with him, and didn't want me getting BLACK gang banged anymore, so I stopped.

He asked me to get tested for STD's since I had been having a LOT of unprotected sex with a LOT of BLACK MEN, and I was clean, so then he basically made me his stay at home wife, and bred me every night! He really liked inseminating me, and I loved it TOO! Unlike the others, he was very intimate with me, and I was beginning to fall in love with him. I felt conflicted about falling in with another man. So, I began writing Jamal, I went through a lot of work to find out where he was, and wrote him many letters. He NEVER wrote me back, and when my new man found out... he became EXTREMELY angry with me, and made me promise not to do it again. I promised him, and I tried to obey him, I really did... but, I couldn't help myself, and I wrote him ONE more letter, and he finally wrote me back with just one page, and ONE word that just said... STOP!

I kept it stashed away in my purse, and when my new man found it... he beat me up a little, and threw me out! I massively regreted it, I tried for weeks to apologise and explain, but couldn't mend it with him, which was tragic because I was really falling for him!

Since then, I haven't had any real intimate relationships, I find that a LOT of BLACK MEN want sex, and are eager to fuck white boys, but very few want relationships with us. They are straight MEN, and will likely only settle down with a biological woman. But, who knows what the future holds!?

I conspired to get my Nephew get BLACKED RAW, and was successful! He was a totally straight, sweet boy, and now he's just like me! I don't reget what I did, and he doesn't either, our relationship dramatically improved afterwards, and we're more like sisters now. He's eighteen now, and is in love with a 36 year old ex-con grocery store bagger, and I am actually extremely jealous! I hope I will get lucky in love again, but right now I'm happy just getting "lucky" with BLACK COCK a couple of times a week.

I respect your perspective, but I am convinced about white feminity! We will have to agree to disagree about it!

Thats Hot!! got this white sissy HARD.

Back