Out of commission (even BBC get hurt)

James J

Male
From
MA, US
More of a reality slap of the every day black man.
I am at this moment Out of Commission until further notice due to a set of fractured ribs.
Now I'd like to say that I obtained this injury while performing great feats of sexual manliness, however, that just isn't the case.
Was playing ball and tripped falling at a weird angle over a friend and his elbow. Walking like an old man at the moment.
Doctor says, it'll heal when it heals and not much more he can do about it other than to let it rest.

Had a long weekend in Newport RI that was supposed to be happening with one of my couples that has now been cancelled.
Total let down to all involved.

Hoping this heals quickly.

J

I am at this moment Out of Commission until further notice due to a set of fractured ribs.
Now I'd like to say that I obtained this injury while performing great feats of sexual manliness, however, that just isn't the case.
Was playing ball and tripped falling at a weird angle over a friend and his elbow. Walking like an old man at the moment.
Doctor says, it'll heal when it heals and not much more he can do about it other than to let it rest.

Had a long weekend in Newport RI that was supposed to be happening with one of my couples that has now been cancelled.

J
Damn I feel for you cracked ribs ain't no joke! Hurts to do anything even BREATHING

Get well soon.... Rib injuries are painful... and like abs, you can't avoid using them... When I saw the headline for your post,
I thought, "Man....You're not supposed to be doing cartwheels!"....Have a good weekend

J
About 2 years ago I threw my back out of place during an insanely intense weekend session with a certain b2w hotwife ??
These things happen sometimes lol

J
Hope you feel better soon

Hope you get better soon! In the meantime, take care of yourself and let things progress naturally - don't over exert yourself. Busted ribs are no joke!

Been a week and I still can't sleep lying flat in my bed. Thankfully have a good recliner and heating pad.
Still sound like a wheezing old man on the stairs. However, it DOES feel a bit better.

Thanks to all that responded. I have to live through you for a few weeks lol.

J

Been a week and I still can't sleep lying flat in my bed. Thankfully have a good recliner and heating pad.
Still sound like a wheezing old man on the stairs. However, it DOES feel a bit better.

Thanks to all that responded. I have to live through you for a few weeks lol.

J
Glad to hear you are getting better.................

Update, I can breathe. (most of the time)
I can sleep in my bed (for half the night)

I can cough without dying. And climb stairs (2 flights) before wanting an oxygen tank.

Worst part is having to say no to my ladies who have been really sweet by coming buy and bringing me food and stuff.
I can honestly say that a full blown orgasm scares me at the moment. And I can't exactly be depended on the 'finish the job' for them.
Gone from bull to baby. Totally sucks.

Guess I'll just have to watch football with some of the hubbies. (Yep, have two here today) Wives went shopping.

Funny,

J

J
Feel better.

Back