Out of commission (even BBC get hurt)

Man can't stress how necessary warming up before sex is. I know it seems like a hassle but just like going to the gym you need to do those stretches and warm up body exercises before the acrobatics. Young and Seasoned bulls a like!

All right, looks like we are back in business. 3 weeks is way to long. been stretching, flexing and working out the kinks. Hooking up with one of my lady friends tomorrow. Hoping for the best.

J

Update, I can breathe. (most of the time)
I can sleep in my bed (for half the night)

I can cough without dying. And climb stairs (2 flights) before wanting an oxygen tank.

Worst part is having to say no to my ladies who have been really sweet by coming buy and bringing me food and stuff.
I can honestly say that a full blown orgasm scares me at the moment. And I can't exactly be depended on the 'finish the job' for them.
Gone from bull to baby. Totally sucks.

Guess I'll just have to watch football with some of the hubbies. (Yep, have two here today) Wives went shopping.

Funny,

J
I feel for you, my brother. Wasn't aware you were going through this at the time. Glad you're healing and will be back on your game. I couldn't help thinking though about your being with the hubbies watching the games while the wives go shopping. What a concept for a sitcom! Hangin' with the Hubbies, new this fall on NBC! Sorry, but that's fuckin' funny!

I feel for you, my brother. Wasn't aware you were going through this at the time. Glad you're healing and will be back on your game. I couldn't help thinking though about your being with the hubbies watching the games while the wives go shopping. What a concept for a sitcom! Hangin' with the Hubbies, new this fall on NBC! Sorry, but that's fuckin' funny!

Yeah, it's funny but has become normal in a weird way.

Back