Our new dynamics, as a hotwife/sissycuck

Idahoballers

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
ID, US
WE started THIS new journey about 5 years ago, I could get hard easy, stay hard and my wife and I had a decent sex life. Once we found out about cuckolding and chastity, I kind of became obsessed with it right off the bat and my wife took a little time to warmup to being a hotwife and being in control. We found this website and there was no turning back from our fetish. Now she loves keeping me in chastity , and she became obsessed with feminizing and sissifying me. It gets her so turned on to keep me locked up, dress me up and fuck me with her strapon. Its so intense how much she has changed and gotten into it. Now all she wants to do is fuxk me in the ass with her strapon and sissy train me.... I created a monster! She degrades me and tells me how she is going to train me to take black cock like her. She wants me to be obsessed with it just like her and eventually wants me to share BBC with her. To her its the ultimate turn on. There's nothing hotter than watching her pussy be stretched out. I feel lucky to have her be so into this lifestyle and train me to take huge BBC like her. She is such an amazing wife to let me be myself and show me what im missing out on and teach me how to be a beta whiteboi for black cock. Now, after three years of training, and more training i barely can get hard , unless im trying to have a sissygasm. I im not sure what kind of change has happened , but keeping me limp, and trying everything to shrink my clitty, just turns us on so bad.

I never would have thought, as much as an alpha male I portrayed, that I would eventually be cumming from having my assfucked and begging to cleanup her used pussy. Helping her find and talk to bulls just trying to find someone to fuxk her while I sit and watch. Its such a huge turnon. Thats how I know im meant to be her cuckold. I obsess about cleaning her used pussy up, just the thought of tasting BBC cum mixed with her drives me insane. We love playing with huge dildos and giving her giant creampies for me to cleanup. She didn't know when we first started this lifestyle how much she would love it and now she would never go back. It isn't for everyone but for us we love training each others holes so that when we finally find our first bull, we'll both be able to satisfy him in everyday possible.

This is how I get to fuck her now, caged, plugged, and a BBC strapon attached to myself. She loves it, I love it and this was just meant for us. I love that even tho I'm caged, I still get to pleasure her, whether its with my mouth or by wearing a strapon, its all about her now. Sometimes she let's me be uncaged and my small dick just lies there itll get about as half as hard as it used to, but than goes back limp and useless. My job is to help, in anyway I can to get her off, to help her stretch her holes out. I love sitting back, recording her riding her toys, encouraging her,, letting her know how sexy she looks, and just being able to be there and experience how hot and sexy she feels is such an amazing turn on for us both. I love pumping her full of cum from our dildos and just watching it slowly ooze out , wishing it was real. Being a good cuck and just waiting for my mess to clean. Its invigorating watching that cum drip out the first time as you feel yourself almost cum just from watching her get fucked.VideoCapture_20210506-073630.jpg

I love when she dresses me up in sissy lingerie and forces me to suck her strapon. WHEN I finally bend over and I feel her hard cock pushing against my tight ass, thats when I start to get really excited. She loves putting me in my place and making me her slut. It's insane how much our dynamic has changed. And its soo insane she likes it as much as she does.

I urge all you whitebois into cuckolding. To embrace your inner sluts, and let her be the boss, let her lock your tiny penis away and make it useless. You'll focus on her so much better and you'll yearn to be an amazing cuckold. There's something about giving up all the societal norms and realizing how much more dominant, sexy and hung these black bulls are. They were made to plow white pussy, to stretch it out and to turn us inferior white men into sissy beta bois.

Please if you have taken the time to read this, let us know your experiences and how your dynamics have changed once you gave your wife the keys to be in control and cuckold you with black cock. There is something about it that just changes your mind, and let's you be free and want to be the best cuckold you can be for your hotwife.afterall were lucky they even let us be present when their busy, working so hard to please that big black cock for us. We asked for this, so embrace it.VideoCapture_20210506-074301.jpg

20210324_034935.jpg20210324_033734.jpg20210324_033742.jpg

There's no way. A husband can look at their wife, and see these kind of faces shes making and tell her not to do it. I love how slutty she has become and how dominant she is now. I love seeing her mesmerized, looking at her gaping holes, just zoned out. I wonder what she's thinking looking at her used, stretched out pussy. She always tells me hot sexy it looks and how she is obsessed with bbc now. Its all she thinks about. Her pleasure and happiness are all I think about. Cuckolding has changed our relationship for the better and we couldn't be more grateful for our new roles we play in this marriage. VideoCapture_20210506-074009.jpg

VideoCapture_20210506-073956.jpgVideoCapture_20210506-074301.jpgVideoCapture_20210506-073611.jpgVideoCapture_20210506-073746.jpgVideoCapture_20210506-073855.jpgVideoCapture_20210506-073751.jpg

Look how stares at her slutty pussy, as she slowly pulls out that dildo waiting for the reveal and how its going to look all stretched out, she just loves being a slut for me and for bbc. I love seeing her reactions, like she never knew how big of cock she could take until now, and she loves being used. I never thought it would be this difficult trying to find a bbc bull to fuck her, but it has been extremely hard to find someone she wants. Not to mention there's not very man black bulls in our area. But she will be ready TRUST ME!VideoCapture_20210506-074139.jpg

VideoCapture_20210506-073630.jpgVideoCapture_20210506-074006.jpgVideoCapture_20210506-074049.jpgVideoCapture_20210506-074133.jpgVideoCapture_20210506-074009.jpg

Look how stares at her slutty pussy, as she slowly pulls out that dildo waiting for the reveal and how its going to look all stretched out, she just loves being a slut for me and for bbc. I love seeing her reactions, like she never knew how big of cock she could take until now, and she loves being used. I never thought it would be this difficult trying to find a bbc bull to fuck her, but it has been extremely hard to find someone she wants. Not to mention there's not very man black bulls in our area. But she will be ready TRUST ME!View attachment 4096784

View attachment 4096769View attachment 4096771View attachment 4096772View attachment 4096774View attachment 4096776

Wow, what a great journey. We've played a little in the same way, we've still not had a real BBC yet either but we are ready to make it happen at this point. For me the caging and not cumming is too hard, i can't do it. My entire life I've cum 1 to 4 times a day, sometimes up to 10 times a day and i just can't go longer then 7 days. It also seems that chastity causes shrinking, and that's a n issue for me as i love my cock. We believe that I've already lost around 3/4" in length, so that's a bit scary for me...how do you deal with those concerns?

Wow, what a great journey. We've played a little in the same way, we've still not had a real BBC yet either but we are ready to make it happen at this point. For me the caging and not cumming is too hard, i can't do it. My entire life I've cum 1 to 4 times a day, sometimes up to 10 times a day and i just can't go longer then 7 days. It also seems that chastity causes shrinking, and that's a n issue for me as i love my cock. We believe that I've already lost around 3/4" in length, so that's a bit scary for me...how do you deal with those concerns?
We embrace the shrinking, we want it shrunk. The smaller the better!

Cuck2Mygoddes....then you and the queen can go to it and I do you both. When I am done with you the only you will want is mine and wifey

I would love ❤️ to watch your female frd use a vibrator on you. I will Tran you both. I want to chat with you both. Nobook

Back