Our Horwife Journal II

New2it

Couple
Second meet:
Well after the first meet where D got sick I convinced her that there was no need to be embarrassed. She talked with Jon (our bull) on the phone and she decided to try again. We met at the same hotel except this time D and I checked in and went straight up to our room. No alchohol this time. It was around 6:30 and Jon was gonna come around 7 to the room. My plan was to start foreplay and get D worked up and see where it took us. I start by kissing her neck. Then undress her . Work on her boobs then work my way down to her pussy. She loves being eaten btw. We move along and I start fucking her. After about 5 minutes or so there is a knock on the door. I get D to get up.and answer the door . She's naked and Jon's eyes pop. He walks in and sits on the couch. D comes back to the bed and we continue. I started fucking her again. I motion for Jon to move around to the bed. I slow up enough so D realizes he is there. He leans in to kiss her. I pull out and back away a little. She really starts kissing him. He starts removing his shirt as she goes for his buttons on his pants. She gets his pants down pulls his cock through his underwear and starts sucking. The site of that stirs a lot of emotions in me but it's Hot. I move back in and start fucking her again and while seeing her blow Jon I can't hold it. I came then back away. Jon pulls out of her mouth and moves right in to fucking her. Hottest thing I l've ever seen. This is the first cock other than mine she's ever taken. Jon fucks her missionary then moves her into doggy (her favorite position). I'm hard again. I move in front and put my cock in her mouth. Jon fucking her and she sucking me. I have to say she looked like she was made for it. We fuck her and take turns for about 2 hours. Jon came in her several times as did I. Around 10 or so Jon and I are spent. Jon tells us by and leaves. We go take a shower a go to sleep. That's Journal entry number 2. Number is coming up. Jon came to our house and stayed the night.

Back