Cpl4funinfl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
So I finally decided to give my bf what he thinks he wants. If you've seen my poll I posted about one year pussy free or caged six months well I'm going to lock his little penis up. We'll see how long it goes.
I thought we'd share our experience and thought as it goes and also reach out to the experienced here for feedback

If you're a lady whose caged your man, how long have you denied him. What do you do if you miss his cock in you. how do you ******* him. If you let him cum, do you ruin his cum or make him cum in his cage. do you unlock him and tease him and lock him back up or just leave him locked up all the time. What is your favorite way to tease him or humiliate him
If you're locked by your woman was it all you wanted. Do you enjoy the denial. How do you cum? What's longest she's caged you What teases you more getting a ruined orgasm or just being denied
If you are a bull is it hot having a caged cuck there. Have you ever taken the key of your girls cuck.?
The idea of my locked up bf watching me get bbc and not being able to touch himself gets me so hot.
We have assorted bbc toys biggest about 8. It used to be a struggle ,now I need thicker. Blindfolds, under the bed restraints, strap on , a bbc extension for him ,an original wand and a mini wand
He thinks he wants to be denied long term. I'm finally at the point I want to make him regret that want. I want to make him ache to be released and to tease him till he drips in his cage and then decide if I'll eventually let him cum. The power of making him cum while locked up gets me wet
And in the meantime decide if I am finally confident enough to let my pussy get the streching and the filling it deserves.
I'll try to share a pic of his balls every week so we can watch them fill.
So he's locked up and I think I'll let him use that long tongue to please my tight pussy tonight

It's funtime....for me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210211-081712.jpg
    Screenshot_20210211-081712.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 414
  • Screenshot_20210210-200634.jpg
    Screenshot_20210210-200634.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:
Make him prepare the bedroom with candles and order him to give you a full body massage. When YOU are ready have him worship your boobs, ass and pussy with his tongue. Make him give you prolonged oral until you have been fully satisfied.

Then cuddle and squeeze his caged cock and balls. He will be in a sexual frenzy at which point kiss him goodnight and tell him to roll over and go sleep.

The realization of his role and predicament will truly be reinforced.

Bf day one

So last night for my first night locked up my girlfriend just decided to begin teasing me the same way she began my last orgasm for awhile with her sexy feet.

Her feet drive me insane her soles are so soft her footjobs can be the hardest orgasms I have with her. If you watch those videos of guys getting foot jobs and they cover those feet and oil I don't get it it's like putting butter on a lobster if the meat is sweet enough it doesn't need butter and if a sole is soft enough like they should be they wouldn't need oil. You don't feel how soft the feet are you just feel oil. So my last orgasm before she locked me up began with her rubbing those smooth soles up and down on my little undeserving penis.

And last night as I lay next to her slowly the cover started to move and I felt her feet caressing my locked up self. It was ******* as I couldn't grow enough in there to really feel it in the middle between her feet and she didn't let me enjoy it and it was delicious.

Bf day 2

So far she seems pretty into it and I like before she where she would start to stop hopefully this continues she was going to rub herself off on my cage which I love her to do it drives me crazy but she asked me what I wanted and I told her I told her I wanted to be blindfolded and listened to her play with her biggest black toy The one you see in pictures here and make me listen to her. We call her big toy Charlie you'll probably hear a lot about him while I'm locked up.
It's 8 in I believe and pretty thick and when we first got it she couldn't use it she had to use a smaller ones and eventually she'd work it in and slowly get it in there and tell me how tight it was and how much to hurt and then complain about how sore she was for a couple days and I told her she needs to practice more which she never really did. I guess she's been practicing a bit just now after a couple of seconds that thing is all the way deep inside her.
She put the blindfold on me and I heard her get out the toy I felt something on my lips and I thought she was kissing me and then I heard her go and realized she was rubbing the big black head on my lips then she took it away leaving me wanting more of it and I heard her rubbing it she was getting it covered in lube and then her hair moan

I felt my little penis getting hard on the cage I love when she gets full I wish I could see it but I asked her this and she kept telling me how tight it was she'd said a couple days ago how I didn't rip her clit and that's why she was frustrated getting off she never said that to me before so I asked her if she was getting a good feeling this time and she said much better I reach down I could feel that there was still a little bit left and kind of said what's going on she said it's pretty deep I said I still feel the balls with some room and then a minute ago later she put my hand back there and the entire thing was balls deep into her tight little pussy I reached down and started rubbing her clit a little bit to get it more excited I really wanted to tease her and make it last a long time but once I started doing that I can hear her pounding herself with that pussy and I told her that when it's a real black bull taking a pussy he's not going to be so nice and he's going to take it and stretch it and do it hard so she started f****** herself harder I can hear her but she was and it was whispering her ear how much I really wanted people to taste her pussy full of c** and lick her cream off that big cock that just made her stretched and I slowly rub your clit she likes it barely being touched drives her crazy and I can hear her pounding her pussy more than she does you should just kind of please with the tip but this time she was f****** herself hard and suddenly she grown to came all over her toy and my finger. After she caught a breath which took a bit she put a toy down and went down to my little toy what we like about the metal cages versus the plastic ones is with the metal cages is the gaps and spaces if you want to tease your man how do you do that if it's completely covered in plastic no stimulation it's good to a point but with the metal gaps she can literally lick me through the little spaces and drive me insane which is what she spent the good time doing she wouldn't put my little penis in her mouth this time like she's done she was busy with her tongue through those little spaces you can see it in the pictures here and she would lick the tip and tried me crazy I really wanted to look her juices off the toy but I didn't ask her to and if you're probably about 10 minutes or so she said I think you've had enough and I probably did I could really feel my balls getting tight even though it's only been two days I could imagine a week if she did that again I might even just come she really wants to make me come in the cage and I really want that too maybe this time she'll have the patience to wait to unlock me to left that for only happens and if that happens then she's got no reason to ever unlock me again does she lol

gf day 2

My boyfriend loves to be teased especially when he is caged. So last night I decided to asked him how he would me to tease him. One of his favorites is listening to the sounds I make when plunging my 8 inch black toy inside my tight pussy. As I slid it in and out he played with my clit and I had an amazing orgasm. We both got what we wanted!

Bf day 3

Getting out of my car this morning , I felt a twinge on my right ball. I've felt that before. I went into my office bathroom and yeah there it was my cage hanging by on by leftie lol. Now I'm in boxer shorts and I'm imagining my cage falling off in my office. I tired to pull it off but couldn't. I pulled my short up tight and went to work. A few hours later I tried again. And this time with a little pain I was able to wrench my cage off leftie and was no free. My cage still locked. I was wondering what my gf would do. How she'd punish me for being so small my cage came off off. Now do I tell her, take advantage of my freedom or wait for her to figure it out. Maybe I should I take pic of me out if my cage and post it so you'll know before her lol mmmm imagine how mad she'd get

Bf day 4

I spent my first night in four days free. No teasing last night she only asked how little dick was In my cage i said fine. Even tho I wasn't Had she only reached down we would have had a conversation .now I woke up several times times with a ful blown hard on and was now awake in bed do I touch myself yes I will. I reached down it felt so soft and good and I closed my eyes and remembered how wet my gf sounded the other day as I was blindfolded and fucked herself with Charlie. It really used to be a struggle she never took it all now she needs bigger. That's why it's so funny when these bull's with huge cocks message her and she replies they are too big. I don't think she remembers her struggle with Charlie and two weeks ago she said she needed a thicker one lol. I love when her pussy is full and I was getting harder thinking bout it. Her sounds were so sexy and when I started rubbing her clit she was going crazy my slowly moving hand on my hardness and was enjoying my freedom after she finds out how long i was free and didn't tell her who knows what she'll do. When she shoved charlie ball deep and came I could feel her clit throb under my finger she gets me so hot when she comes. My cock is fully erect and I want to cum so bad. She tells me she prob would make me sit in a chair blindfolded in my cage so I couldn't touch myself while she had her first bbc. I'm very close now just thinking bout the noises she'd make when. Her tight pussy would get stretched and how she wants me to clean her after. And I stopped. Phew I can't empty my balls she's planning on taking a picture to watch how to get grow. That was close

So I finally decided to give my bf what he thinks he wants. If you've seen my poll I posted about one year pussy free or caged six months well I'm going to lock his little penis up. We'll see how long it goes.
I thought we'd share our experience and thought as it goes and also reach out to the experienced here for feedback

If you're a lady whose caged your man, how long have you denied him. What do you do if you miss his cock in you. how do you ******* him. If you let him cum, do you ruin his cum or make him cum in his cage. do you unlock him and tease him and lock him back up or just leave him locked up all the time. What is your favorite way to tease him or humiliate him
If you're locked by your woman was it all you wanted. Do you enjoy the denial. How do you cum? What's longest she's caged you What teases you more getting a ruined orgasm or just being denied
If you are a bull is it hot having a caged cuck there. Have you ever taken the key of your girls cuck.?
The idea of my locked up bf watching me get bbc and not being able to touch himself gets me so hot.
We have assorted bbc toys biggest about 8. It used to be a struggle ,now I need thicker. Blindfolds, under the bed restraints, strap on , a bbc extension for him ,an original wand and a mini wand
He thinks he wants to be denied long term. I'm finally at the point I want to make him regret that want. I want to make him ache to be released and to tease him till he drips in his cage and then decide if I'll eventually let him cum. The power of making him cum while locked up gets me wet
And in the meantime decide if I am finally confident enough to let my pussy get the streching and the filling it deserves.
So he's locked up and I think I'll let him use that long tongue to please my tight pussy tonight

It's funtime....for me
I love this more than anything. You’re such a good wife to your hubby

Make him prepare the bedroom with candles and order him to give you a full body massage. When YOU are ready have him worship your boobs, ass and pussy with his tongue. Make him give you prolonged oral until you have been fully satisfied.

Then cuddle and squeeze his caged cock and balls. He will be in a sexual frenzy at which point kiss him goodnight and tell him to roll over and go sleep.

The realization of his role and predicament will truly be reinforced.
I would love to have my frustrated balls squeezed before going to bed

So yummy and romantic. Another clitty-cocklette locked away and a wonderful Wife advancing to better. Such a gorgeous couple.
you need to go to the poll page to read the whole thing as they set up above this you stop posting here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210221-090839.jpg
    Screenshot_20210221-090839.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 181

It's funtime....for me
I personally like a cuck to wear his cage next to us while I fuck his wife all night!

It's funtime....for me

Back