Others can’t have her!

HankLS

Male
During sex she always says she loves me and she is only for me…...no one else, even though she gets hit on daily by other men. I think she says it because in the past I’ve said that I want her to fuck others. She has role played fucking others when she is *******. Is there a way to convince her that my desire is for her is to fuck others and that she would enjoy it the same or more than with me? And it wouldn’t mean that she loves me less.

During sex she always says she loves me and she is only for me…...no one else, even though she gets hit on daily by other men. I think she says it because in the past I’ve said that I want her to fuck others. She has role played fucking others when she is *******. Is there a way to convince her that my desire is for her is to fuck others and that she would enjoy it the same or more than with me? And it wouldn’t mean that she loves me less.

Sounds much like Pam, my wife! I succeeded in getting Pam to try some strange BBC almost over night that night was nearly eight years long! If it's any comfort the wait was well worth it! My experience is that if you try to rush it, you'll crush it as surely as there's a BBC out there just waiting to give you're wife's sweet white horny pussy the joy ride of its life! Our track, if we had recorded every factual happening sounds very similar to what you've written. I took every opportunity to suggest to Pam that I'd like to see her get laid by someone else, preferably by a well hung black guy! Initially, in fact the very first time I mentioned it, she called me a sex pervert and I was sentenced to the spare bedroom for almost a week "plus" we couldn't get the in-house temperature above the freezing point. Pam however came around and eventually played right along, surprisingly even started to bring the subject matter up herself! That was a major step. Another thing I used to do, whenever I say an attractive black guy I thought she'd be attracted to, I'd say things as simple as, "Like to try that guy?" "I bet that guy would like to stick it to you!" "I bet that guy wouldn't walk away if he got a chance to get into your pants!" This was especially effective if we were on a beach somewhere (I more often than not planned vacation trips around places where I was certain there'd me many candidates she could choose from) + making sure she was amply supplied with the proper beverages to ease her fear! Lol the beech would be where I'd be a little bolder and say things like "Did you see that black guys crotch that just walked by?" etc. As well as numerous versions of it as I could think off. I learned early on that Pam didn't appreciate hearing the same old phrase over and over about every guy we saw, you gotta mix'm up! It's like giving her a new way to look at each crotch, oops, guy, she sees! Eventually we were attending an out of country convention where we met an old university friend and roommate of mine, who happens to be black, Edwin. We hadn't seen or been in contact with each other since shortly after graduation. As Pam now says, "It was simply a matter of being in the right place, at the right time with the right guy!" We've written extensively about what happened during that caper elsewhere on this sight if your interested, suffice to say "The pleasure of giving Pam her first black and strange cock went to mu old university friend, Edwin!" And the pleasure of sitting back and enjoying it all, taking numerous pics and vids all through that most pleasurable time, went to none other than myself! So my friend the three most important points to remember is "time", "consideration" and "encouragement"!

I forgot to mention that many years ago while having sex in bed I mentioned to her that I wanted try having another male in bed with us.

I was very surprised when the first thing out of her mouth was, "Who?"

I told her I didn't know and the subject was dropped because I felt like a pervert.

One time when she was very *******, I mentioned a MMF. She mentioned our landscaper, whom she said that she finds attractive (He finds her attractive, too, and has told her several times that she is beautiful). She said he was fucking him while I was at work. I don't know if this is true, but probably not.

After that time, all she says since then, when sober or *******, is that she only wants me.

This happened earlier this month.

12-10-16 Last night, I complained to her that we didn’t have sex all weekend. She is trying on bathing suits, which turns me on, but it’s getting late in the night so it looks like it’s not happening. I have some whiskey to help me sleep, but I’m not ******* and she doesn’t know that. Then as we turn off the lights to go to bed, she starts blowing me and we start having sex. SHE IS NOT *******, but as I put my fingers in her mouth, SHE SAYS it’s a black cock and SHE SAYS that she loves it when I fuck her with those black dildos. I ask her if she would like “that” implying her being with a black man and she says, “Oh, yes!” and she moans. Since she was NOT ******* and says that she wants black cock, do you think she really means it? Since she thinks that I’m *******, I have an excuse by saying I was ******* when I suggested it. Is she getting closer to being with a black man?

BTW: Years ago I left my wife briefly for a very sexy girlfriend to whom I suggested a MMF, any race. She didn't rule it out. But she said that she would have a hard time "concentrating." Ever hear of such a thing?????

Also, she thought it was odd that I suggested it because she thought that most men want a MFF. Maybe she was right.

She said that she would be more comfortable having a MFF involving her "drop dead gorgeous" best friend. Unfortunately, I left her and went back with my wife before anything happened.

My wife is convinced that I had a MMF with her and her ex-husband.

One time when she was very *******, I mentioned a MMF. She mentioned our landscaper, whom she said that she finds attractive (He finds her attractive, too, and has told her several times that she is beautiful). She said he was fucking him while I was at work. I don't know if this is true, but probably not.

After that time, all she says since then, when sober or *******, is that she only wants me.
Hi there care to chat with uk married male similar ideas

I just found this file This happened several months ago. What do you think of this? Did I blow it?

Wife says when she's sober the next day, “just so I'm straight, I don’t want to have sex with J___ or C___.

I told her, "I know!"

She said, "I know you know, it makes me sick to think or it...but I THINK IT'S SEXY WHEN YOU SAY IT!"

Back