Other cuck wanna bes

Problem with a lot of cuck-wannabees is how un-serious they often tend to be about desiring this lifestyle. Always they expect they and their wives would fall into it by accident. Few are willing to do what it takes to make it happen.

It's so disappointing for African American women who've embraced this lifestyle because our preference is the opposite of the traditional white wife, white husband, BBC.....whereas most African American women prefer BWC. Whether married to a Caucasian or African American male, the vast majority of African American women like our white counterparts seek their preference. I personally become very psychologically stimulated living this lifestyle which causes an endorphin rush for me. I don't indulge in casual sex of any kind.....I'm celibate because of the addiction to being a previous Cuckoldress for 10 years not knowing then what a cuck was, but lived this lifestyle. I get no satisfaction from any kind of sexual interaction unless I'm married, or partnered with a significant other......I''ll probably live the rest of my life as a celibate woman. :(

Can you elaborate on what it takes to make it happen?

I want to see my wife get fucked by a BBC as much as anyone. I've told her about the fantasy while we've had sex and she has role played it with a black dildo we got. However, she wants it to stay there. I don't want to press too hard and make her resent the idea. What else can I do?
same boat here!

Attachments

• DSCN2135.JPG
    DSCN2135.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
Try adult friend finder and be careful to vet the people you chat with, do some phone calls and then a meeting in public. My wife has had over 20 bbc that I have found her. If you find your wife fucking another man she meant for you to find out and she means to cuckold you and you may as well accept your role and enjoy it because she is going to fuck as much as she wants. The only choice you have is to walk away or learn to like it and chances are she knows what you are going to do. If you think your wife is going to cuck you talk to her about it and try to manage how things go. Talk about how many men and what she will do with them and explore what you may want to do. It is easier to suck the bulls cock if you know that you are expected to beforehand and that you may like it and that your wife and owner wants you to be a cocksucker

I want to see my wife get fucked by a BBC as much as anyone. I've told her about the fantasy while we've had sex and she has role played it with a black dildo we got. However, she wants it to stay there. I don't want to press too hard and make her resent the idea. What else can I do?

Find a suitable Black Master whom you can invite over to talk/seduce her. Or try some subtle means of bringing him to her attention.

encourage her to use the dildo on your ass, once she starts fucking you in this manner she will change how she sees and thinks about you. You will become her fuck toy and submissive to her and this will give her the security that most women need before they make their husbands cuckolds. Be warned that once you become her cuck she will own you and there will be no going back to normal

If she pay with a black dildo you are lucky , my wife she do not even want to talk about it

Back