Italianbbcvirgin

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
I get a lot of wanna-bes contacting me. If they wanna just make pretend that's fine, I can do that. But say so. Now if you are serious, really serious, I have decided to make you prove it. So send me a message with "I want to prove it" in the title. You must be in the NY, NJ, PA, DE area or willing to travel or pay for my travel. between 45-60y old- Understand I am on the thick side. Non-smoker. Sexually submissive. Educated. Progressive.

I like this idea! Cucks should never approach women without clearly stating their intentions and laying out exactly what they could bring to the dynamic. Most cucks don’t seem to understand that they are being incredibly selfish and invasive in seeking “friendships” with women on here; their intentions are not friendly in the least, they are just looking to get off on any intimate details they can get insofar as the sexual interests and sex lives of the women they they approach—it’s a totally one sided exchange. Unless a cuck is looking to provide something tangible, they’re just wasting your time and using you.

I like this idea! Cucks should never approach women without clearly stating their intentions and laying out exactly what they could bring to the dynamic. Most cucks don’t seem to understand that they are being incredibly selfish and invasive in seeking “friendships” with women on here; their intentions are not friendly in the least, they are just looking to get off on any intimate details they can get insofar as the sexual interests and sex lives of the women they they approach—it’s a totally one sided exchange. Unless a cuck is looking to provide something tangible, they’re just wasting your time and using you.
exactly

I get a lot of wanna-bes contacting me. If they wanna just make pretend that's fine, I can do that. But say so. Now if you are serious, really serious, I have decided to make you prove it. So send me a message with "I want to prove it" in the title. You must be in the NY, NJ, PA, DE area or willing to travel or pay for my travel. between 45-60y old- Understand I am on the thick side. Non-smoker. Sexually submissive. Educated. Progressive.
Very interesting my dear , 😊 pretend why waste my time.on pretending 😑 we are getting older not younger 😉 now let's see if you are on the pretending level I'm in nyc Manhattan and would like to meet a like minded woman that is already into to this so we no what we are both getting into so if your serious my dear then contact me here or email avigorous1@yahoo.com I have kik and telegram so we can chat and see where it goes I'm 49 but look 29 lol I'm albert you take care.

Attachments

• 20161224_150620.jpg
    20161224_150620.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
  • Notes_210510_150811_7e1.jpg
    Notes_210510_150811_7e1.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 13
Very interesting my dear , 😊 pretend why waste my time.on pretending 😑 we are getting older not younger 😉 now let's see if you are on the pretending level I'm in nyc Manhattan and would like to meet a like minded woman that is already into to this so we no what we are both getting into so if your serious my dear then contact me here or email avigorous1@yahoo.com I have kik and telegram so we can chat and see where it goes I'm 49 but look 29 lol I'm albert you take care.
Non-smoker. Sexually submissive. Educated. Progressive. ????????

Hate cigarettes 🚬 how ever you like it my dear I'm a carpenter for years and I teach carpentry also what ever you are comfortable with I'm highly intelligent and I just like to enjoy my self but would like a partner to enjoy with and become deeply in love while we travel and have fun at the same time with lov and respect, actually my ex is Italian 😊you ladies are fun 😉

It's the way a lot of them (most?) are presenting themselves at this site. Not fond of labels, personally, but the whole purpose should be to be a partner, be supportive and share desires to live out amazing interracial sexual experiences! The comes from open, honest communication and the mutual willingness to take the leap.

Last edited:
Back