Other cuck wanna bes

What's the problem you think that's keeping your woman from making up her mind?
I think the opportunity hasn't happened yet. she goes out in sheer tops and no bra to the stores and no one comes up to her. I don't know why but if they did I think she would do it

I think the opportunity hasn't happened yet. she goes out in sheer tops and no bra to the stores and no one comes up to her. I don't know why but if they did I think she would do it

Why not change the script: Instead of her going out, hopping for someone to bump into her, find a suitable lover for her instead.

how
Why not change the script: Instead of her going out, hopping for someone to bump into her, find a suitable lover for her instead.
we posted an add on a swinger site once and all we got were really weird people and it turned her off on doing that, so its not easy finding someone

I came home and found my wife sucking a black guy she had known since college and even though he was from out of state they still hooked up. I was hurt and upset but also embarrassed and excited how she was enjoying his bbc. I am afraid to tell her it excited me she just asked that I understand her urges.

I came home and found my wife sucking a black guy she had known since college and even though he was from out of state they still hooked up. I was hurt and upset but also embarrassed and excited how she was enjoying his bbc. I am afraid to tell her it excited me she just asked that I understand her urges.

That must have been a shocker!

I am sure we can again.

Would you believe once I came all the way to Syracuse to meet a couple . . . and yet the blew it off. Got me so upset. Not saying that was you. Just saying I hate it when there's a break in meeting or communication that can lead to somewhere.

Well its tough to meet someone. My wife has sent photos to people topless and with their names but they usually get weird on her and she gets turned off about it and its difficult meeting someone that is casual about this

Well its tough to meet someone. My wife has sent photos to people topless and with their names but they usually get weird on her and she gets turned off about it and its difficult meeting someone that is casual about this

I know, and I can sympathize with you both. Most times, I reckon it's hard getting past the first phase of meeting to dig into what's expected.

Back