Other cuck wanna bes

yes i think your right

With some guys, they prefer it when the wife meets with them alone. They tend to get nervous if she gets accompanied by her hubby. I've written articles in my blog as regards to finding a right type of person for a couple, and often I stress having a good conversation with a bull is a sure sign.

That's the same recommendation I give to most couples. It's the reason why I hate swinging.
Well is there a better place to meet someone, its not only meeting someone its making sure they have the same desires as she has as well as some chemistry

yea thats true, she wants it to be natural, she has taken photos for guys online and we have chatted with some but they get weird on us so she wants to go on vacation and see what happens

yea thats true, she wants it to be natural, she has taken photos for guys online and we have chatted with some but they get weird on us so she wants to go on vacation and see what happens

No, don't start with vacation. Always suitable finding a bull who agrees with the both of you, not just sexually, but even when there's no sex play yet.

Back