Other cuck wanna bes

I am definitely a wannabe but i don't think will be for long. She cuckolded me once with everything but sex, and I am certain if the opportunity presents itself she'll want a BBC really soon. Especially after year of just playing with black toys then feeling her stretched afterwards. We're both quite young

I am definitely a wannabe but i don't think will be for long. She cuckolded me once with everything but sex, and I am certain if the opportunity presents itself she'll want a BBC really soon. Especially after year of just playing with black toys then feeling her stretched afterwards. We're both quite young

Depends on how well you juice up her mind to pursue this further.

What separates a lot of wannabes, isn't the mere fact of the wife not doing such yet, but that they're afraid of suggesting such to their wife. Rather expecting some form of accident to make her fall for this . . . but accidents won't often happen unless the hubby first assumes his desire for real!

1079957678.jpg

What separates a lot of wannabes, isn't the mere fact of the wife not doing such yet, but that they're afraid of suggesting such to their wife. Rather expecting some form of accident to make her fall for this . . . but accidents won't often happen unless the hubby first assumes his desire for real!

View attachment 390220[/QUOTj
just very sexy seeing a woman dressing up to please her bf

I also want my wife blacked! She is very pretty and deserves to have the best sex of her life! That's why I want her to fuck black men, I will support her in every way! I could use some help. We are in Las Vegas
Please help

Attachments

• DSCN2135.JPG
    DSCN2135.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
  • DSCN2089.JPG
    DSCN2089.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:
I recommend you start with a much older black man for the first...one that is a considerate lover..will let her suck & fuck at her pace..basically make love to her...she'll be more likely to continue if that's the case. Avoid the young thugs at first..they just wanna fuck her throat, beat up her pussy & take her ass...that'll come later...just my humble opinion

Seeking a woman who loves this lifestyle can be difficult. For one thing, you need to understand that depending on the environment, not all women are brash enough to showcase what they love. And they often need to hide to keep themselves from being victimized by jealous white men.

However, you can find a simple woman and strive toward changing her to someone assume the role of future hotwife for you.

473_1000.jpg

Back