Orgasm intensity

I have been into sharing my significant other since high school. I never really got to watch her fuck the other guy, but she said she had better orgasms because his cock was so much bigger than mine. I did get to hear her with him and she never made some of those sounds with me.

I’m still trying to get my wife to take a lover, but she does let me fuck her with some big dildos and there is no doubt that her orgasms are way more intense then they are with me. There have been a few times I thought she was going to pass out.
I guess my question is how much more intense is your orgasm with a lover with a big cock than with your husband? I can only imagine how much stronger my wife’s would be with an actual man then with the dildo.

I have been into sharing my significant other since high school. I never really got to watch her fuck the other guy, but she said she had better orgasms because his cock was so much bigger than mine. I did get to hear her with him and she never made some of those sounds with me.

I’m still trying to get my wife to take a lover, but she does let me fuck her with some big dildos and there is no doubt that her orgasms are way more intense then they are with me. There have been a few times I thought she was going to pass out.
I guess my question is how much more intense is your orgasm with a lover with a big cock than with your husband? I can only imagine how much stronger my wife’s would be with an actual man then with the dildo.
Take it all

Attachments

• 20210408_064244.jpg
    20210408_064244.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 234
  • 20210408_064030.jpg
    20210408_064030.jpg
    857.8 KB · Views: 236
I do have stronger orgasms with other men, but it is probably due not only to penis size but also to other factors such as novelty, physique, personality, and sexual skill. Still, size does have a lot to do with it because my orgasms with BBC dildos that stretch me are far stronger than any that I had with my husband.

The woman's body actually changes during intercourse with a well hung Man. As her excitement increases and his large Manhood continues to penetrate her.. her uterus shifts up inside her body slightly. This opens a channel and access for him to go deeper. A cuckold can actually see when this happens. The Man that perhaps was only able to comfortably be half way in, can now enter completely. Her passion and excitement increases drastically.. the cuckold will often see her eyes role back in her head. Her moans deepening.. her awareness of anything or anyone dissappears.

The woman's body actually changes during intercourse with a well hung Man. As her excitement increases and his large Manhood continues to penetrate her.. her uterus shifts up inside her body slightly. This opens a channel and access for him to go deeper. A cuckold can actually see when this happens. The Man that perhaps was only able to comfortably be half way in, can now enter completely. Her passion and excitement increases drastically.. the cuckold will often see her eyes role back in her head. Her moans deepening.. her awareness of anything or anyone dissappears.
Where do you get this stuff from?

I gotta check that out. I read many years ago about this. I have found it to be accurate watching my wife over the years. All of her Men needed to work themselves in completely.. once they do.. there is an obvious change in her.

Back