Orgasm intensity

A combination of three things for an overwhelming female orgasm!

1.Proper penis size. It is not necessary to have a "horse" sized male member to initiate lust and enhance it to orgasm, but it is absolutely necessary to have the right thickness to dilate the vagina and stimulate the G-spot! Of course, in order to pay attention to the needs of the lady and with a sophisticated technique, the vagina can be enlarged with a large penis,and meanwhile care must be taken to keep the cervix intact! A real man, even in a sexually dominant position, pays attention to giving pleasure to a woman rather than pain!! This is partly because a woman’s self-forgotten euphoric excitement and orgasm is a form of sexual positive feedback for the man that further increases and strengthens her self-confidence.

2.Perfectly polished sexual culture. By this I mean petting, knowledge of postures, vaginal and anal penetration over and over again, and oral pleasure. The man must be a polyhistor in the sexual field! A real man should not have a problem with an absolute degree of bull dominating a woman as a dominant, but still be able to show romantic emotions in the sexual field, which also enhances the romantic emotions in the lady!!
An unavoidable psychological law is that each person elicits some emotional reaction from the other person with his direct and indirect gestures, and this law is expressly enforced in the sexual field!! This is why a woman falls in love with her bull (the man may have the same and / or different phenotype) and / or the sex between breeds (a more scientific and non-degrading term is the phenotype),as a result of which the status of the husband within the marriage may henceforth fall back to the level of only one roommate or domestic servant!! In the case of a high-quality husband, the lady does not classify between the two (or more) men, but rather, guided by polyamorality ( ,it held Stone Age micro-communities together) begins to consider them as her official and non official husbands.

3.Psychosomatics. In the world of sports, victory is believed to be decided primarily in the mental space, and the body merely obeys this suggestion.The same is true in the world of sex!Ladies decide what they want to see exciting in a given man, and the external and internal features deemed attractive will become the exotic that causes physiological changes! These physical changes are exhausted in the swelling of the nipples, your heart rate and breathing will increase rapidly, there will be an abundance of ******* in the clitoris and labia, the vagina gets wet, and the electrical charge of the skin also increases. These external and internal traits can be things like height, excellent sense of communication, marked facial structure, deep hollow sound, dominant or just romantic gesture,charm and humor,pigmentation ( eye,hair, skin ), hair and body hair structure , muscle size and proportion.These qualities have already been written about by the ladies who commented here.

When a lady finds a man suitable in the sexual realm, the chances of experiencing euphoric heaven on earth increase significantly! :)
My ladies! I wish you a beautiful day rich in earthly pleasures!! :)

1.Proper penis size. It is not necessary to have a "horse" sized male member to initiate lust and enhance it to orgasm, but it is absolutely necessary to have the right thickness to dilate the vagina and stimulate the G-spot! Of course, in order to pay attention to the needs of the lady and with a sophisticated technique, the vagina can be enlarged with a large penis,and meanwhile care must be taken to keep the cervix intact! A real man, even in a sexually dominant position, pays attention to giving pleasure to a woman rather than pain!! This is partly because a woman’s self-forgotten euphoric excitement and orgasm is a form of sexual positive feedback for the man that further increases and strengthens her self-confidence.

2.Perfectly polished sexual culture. By this I mean petting, knowledge of postures, vaginal and anal penetration over and over again, and oral pleasure. The man must be a polyhistor in the sexual field! A real man should not have a problem with an absolute degree of bull dominating a woman as a dominant, but still be able to show romantic emotions in the sexual field, which also enhances the romantic emotions in the lady!!
An unavoidable psychological law is that each person elicits some emotional reaction from the other person with his direct and indirect gestures, and this law is expressly enforced in the sexual field!! This is why a woman falls in love with her bull (the man may have the same and / or different phenotype) and / or the sex between breeds (a more scientific and non-degrading term is the phenotype),as a result of which the status of the husband within the marriage may henceforth fall back to the level of only one roommate or domestic servant!! In the case of a high-quality husband, the lady does not classify between the two (or more) men, but rather, guided by polyamorality ( ,it held Stone Age micro-communities together) begins to consider them as her official and non official husbands.

3.Psychosomatics. In the world of sports, victory is believed to be decided primarily in the mental space, and the body merely obeys this suggestion.The same is true in the world of sex!Ladies decide what they want to see exciting in a given man, and the external and internal features deemed attractive will become the exotic that causes physiological changes! These physical changes are exhausted in the swelling of the nipples, your heart rate and breathing will increase rapidly, there will be an abundance of ******* in the clitoris and labia, the vagina gets wet, and the electrical charge of the skin also increases. These external and internal traits can be things like height, excellent sense of communication, marked facial structure, deep hollow sound, dominant or just romantic gesture,charm and humor,pigmentation ( eye,hair, skin ), hair and body hair structure , muscle size and proportion.These qualities have already been written about by the ladies who commented here.

When a lady finds a man suitable in the sexual realm, the chances of experiencing euphoric heaven on earth increase significantly! :)
yes that is hot

Thank you for providing such wonderful insights and for being there for the wives!

I have been into sharing my significant other since high school. I never really got to watch her fuck the other guy, but she said she had better orgasms because his cock was so much bigger than mine. I did get to hear her with him and she never made some of those sounds with me.

I’m still trying to get my wife to take a lover, but she does let me fuck her with some big dildos and there is no doubt that her orgasms are way more intense then they are with me. There have been a few times I thought she was going to pass out.
I guess my question is how much more intense is your orgasm with a lover with a big cock than with your husband? I can only imagine how much stronger my wife’s would be with an actual man then with the dildo.
Its on another level.

Well ... after watching the video if I ever felt I could satisfy a women that thought is now gone. The look of the wives face is intoxicating as the feeling of real men is evident. Love the look of their balls pumping cum so deep in the women is overwhelming.
Thanks for sharing that video!
Totally agree with you best experience I ever had

Thank you for providing such wonderful insights and for being there for the wives!
I was simply trying to approach the subject objectively! Of course, I also have a personal experience as a wife’s bull!
I'm not black, I'm Hungarian, but because of my experience and knowledge of science, I believe that I have sought to formulate a general description! I wish a have nice day!!

The woman's body actually changes during intercourse with a well hung Man. As her excitement increases and his large Manhood continues to penetrate her.. her uterus shifts up inside her body slightly. This opens a channel and access for him to go deeper. A cuckold can actually see when this happens. The Man that perhaps was only able to comfortably be half way in, can now enter completely. Her passion and excitement increases drastically.. the cuckold will often see her eyes role back in her head. Her moans deepening.. her awareness of anything or anyone dissappears.
Ohhh god! This is killing me with pleasure

I do have stronger orgasms with other men, but it is probably due not only to penis size but also to other factors such as novelty, physique, personality, and sexual skill. Still, size does have a lot to do with it because my orgasms with BBC dildos that stretch me are far stronger than any that I had with my husband.
♥️🙏♥️😈

It really depends on the level of foreplay we get into. But I have had my queen screaming from oral sex! and gushing from my cock. just depends on the evening conversation etc

Back