Oral fixation

Blackmagnet

Female
Real Person
I love worshiping black man. The body the skin, the smell the hair the face features, I’m so very attracted. I need them big dark strong and dominant.
Dre was a guy I wanted to fuck for months, we met only ones in a park and I sucked his big dick off in a woods.
This time finally he came to my house.
He said he will go to gym before , I’ve asked him not to shower after and come to me like that all sweaty.
I am a dirty girl I love to smell and taste the body, turns me on.
He sat on my sofa and I found my place between his legs. I took his socks off trousers and T-shirt , saw his boxers were sweaty I put my face close and started licking and kissing his stomach around his dick. He was hard but it was my time to enjoy his body. I love the way he tasted and continued discovering that beautiful body. Wanted to taste his balls and asshole too. I love sucking his toes and feet licking the white sole and hear him moaning with pleasure and calling me a dirty whore gets my pussy wet. I pushed his big toe in my wet pussy for a bit and tasted my juices. He started spanking my ass and when I looked at my pussy I was actually dripping wet!
He seen it and took some pictures and reached for the condom. He knows that I like pain so he could fuck me rough and deep I can just take it. He bent me over and smashed his dick inside me pinned me down and fucked hard. His sweat was dripping on me I made him work hard.
We fucked for few hrs when he was ready to cum he made me suck his toes toes and looking down at me shoot his cum on my mouth and tits.

Attachments

• 6764D553-A224-4C76-9B8F-1DE7FDC3B1AD.jpeg
    6764D553-A224-4C76-9B8F-1DE7FDC3B1AD.jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 404
Last edited:
I love worshiping black man. The body the skin, the smell the hair the face features, I’m so very attracted. I need them big dark strong and dominant.
Dre was a guy I wanted to fuck for months, we met only ones in a park and I sucked his big dick off in a woods.
He said he will go to gym before , I’ve asked him not to shower after and come to me like that all sweaty.
He sat on my sofa and I found my place between his legs. I took his socks off trousers and T-shirt , saw his boxers were sweaty I put my face close and started licking and kissing his stomach around his dick. He was hard but it was my time to enjoy his body. I love the way he tasted and continued discovering that beautiful body. Wanted to taste his balls and asshole too. I love sucking his toes and feet licking the white sole and hear him moaning with pleasure and calling me a dirty whore gets my pussy wet. I pushed his big toe in my wet pussy for a bit and tasted my juices. He started spanking my ass and when I looked at my pussy I was actually dripping wet!
He seen it and took some pictures and reached for the condom. He knows that I like pain so he could fuck me rough and deep I can just take it. He bent me over and smashed his dick inside me pinned me down and fucked hard. His sweat was dripping on me I made him work hard.
We fucked for few hrs when he was ready to cum he made me suck his toes toes and looking down at me shoot his cum on my mouth and tits.
My dreamwoman

I’m with you , love a sweaty black man it so turns me on when I smell and taste his balls and ass ,it’s electric and makes me squirt . Xxxx

i like you to bad you are to far away

Perfect Black cock Love

Totally can relate

You have all the features of a perfect black cock slut. Sucking black cock in the park, toe fucking, licking and savoring black man musk, ball and asshole sucking, and cum swallowing. You also look very hot!

Attachments

• image-2020-10-28-19-01-32~2.jpg
    image-2020-10-28-19-01-32~2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 150
Hoe bout me

Attachments

• image-2020-10-28-19-01-32~2.jpg
    image-2020-10-28-19-01-32~2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 148
Back