Opinions wanted

Seth1805

Couple
Gold Member
I have been here awhile and those who follow me know I want to watch a hung black man "make love" to my wife and be tender with her. However there is a small side to me that would enjoy watching a hung black man make my wife be slutty for him by telling her to suck his dick for him and once he is on top of her and my wife get's adjusted to a black man's size I'd love to watch him just wear her pussy out in front of me. I mean if that happened I would want to see her get pounded to the point the neighbors can hear her yelling oh my god.
Is it wrong to think that way? What do you other couples prefer? My wife has alluded she would like it a little rough, does she want more and is just being coy. I am thinking she would be scared but at some point give in.

100% more turned on when it’s rough.

I wrestle with it. Either way sleeping with a hung black man is going to change my wife but for him to be aggressive with her and make her submit to him and deal with the fact he is going to fuck her the way he wants might be an eye opener for her.

My husband has watched me both ways and enjoys any way I am taken.

I would enjoy it either way too I just see her being intimate and she has beer had rough sex and certainly not with a big black man. I just see her in this light that I do not want her to think she is being used. I think her loss of control would be a thrill for her.

Back