Opinion's in my relationship with wife?

Shadowwork

Hey folks,

I don't post at all really, but am a fond reader.

But, just wanted to talk a little bit about my current situation and see what yall think. It'd be nice if a cuck would PM me so I can expound further and maybe get some ideas.

In short,
I have a huge Cuck fetish... especially when involving BBC. Its been several years now since I brought it in to my marriage, maybe 8 to 10.

I would say, for the last 2 to 3 years. My wife has only fucked her BBC dildos. I usually have it sticking out my underwear and fuck her with it. Everytime we start to get even a little kinky and feely in bed I don't even have to ask anymore, she gets out of bed and grabs the dildo.

Just wondering what you guys think of that? What does that label our relationship as? What does that make me

Please ask as many questions as you want.

Thanks,

Thats really kind of you.
I feel I am a really loving husband.
During our sex acts, we often always bring up her fucking a really BBC, with a serious tone. And I ask her... babe are you really willing to fuck a BBC? And the answer is always yes. Its so surprising... because of how reserved she is. She loves me to the moon and back. But I'm so nervous to take the next step, so many variables. Would that deem me an actual cuck? Or am I a cuck already?

Thank you

I'd say for you to read about the subject more on this website forum and other places. I think whether or not you're a cuckold is only for you to say and embrace with your spouse.

The cuck quean lifestyle (the far more rare opposite gender version of cuckold) is only my first hand experience with my female wife. But while my wife has open permission to fuck anyone (male and/or female) if she wants, she doesn't particularly want to, otherwise preferring to watch me perform with other women (and men) as an activity that turns her on.

If she went out and came back having been fucked and filled with a stranger's cum I'd be very happy for her. But would i be a cuckold? probably not as I'd just be a husband in an open marriage. But if I was involved in setting up the dates for her, involved with picking out her clothing, getting her ready (bathing her and shaving her legs and pussy), and insisted on getting text updates and pictures, and then cleaning up her pussy after her return home, or even fucking her in a strangers cum as a way for me to be sexually satisfied then maybe I'd be involved in cuckold lifestyle.

Like I said, read around in here and ask and talk to others more experienced about this than me.

Last edited:
I'd say for you to read about the subject more on this website forum and other places. I think whether or not you're a cuckold is only for you to say and embrace with your spouse.

The cuck quean lifestyle (the far more rare opposite gender version of cuckold) is only my first hand experience with my female wife. But while my wife has open permission to fuck anyone (male and/or female) if she wants, she doesn't particularly want to, otherwise preferring to watch me perform with other women (and men) as an activity that turns her on.

If she went out and came back having been fucked and filled with a stranger's cum I'd be very happy for her. But would i be a cuckold? probably not as I'd just be a husband in an open marriage. But if I was involved in setting up the dates for her, involved with picking out her clothing, getting her ready (bathing her and shaving her legs and pussy), and insisted on getting text updates and pictures, and then cleaning up her pussy after her return home, or even fucking her in a strangers cum as a way for me to be sexually satisfied then maybe I'd be involved in cuckold lifestyle.

Like I said, read around in here and ask and talk to others more experienced about this than me.
Thank you for that.

I very well know I am capable of finding the chats you speak of, but just curious if there are any you recommend.

If you want her to fuck a BBC,but you dont know how to tell her,start by suggesting it to her while having sex
Yes. I do that already. It happens just about everytime we have sex.

Would i be considered a closet cuck?

And where does that place my wife?
If she has only fucked her BBC dildos for the few years.

Hey folks,

But, just wanted to talk a little bit about my current situation and see what yall think. It'd be nice if a cuck would PM me so I can expound further and maybe get some ideas.

In short,
I have a huge Cuck fetish... especially when involving BBC. Its been several years now since I brought it in to my marriage, maybe 8 to 10.

I would say, for the last 2 to 3 years. My wife has only fucked her BBC dildos. I usually have it sticking out my underwear and fuck her with it. Everytime we start to get even a little kinky and feely in bed I don't even have to ask anymore, she gets out of bed and grabs the dildo.

Just wondering what you guys think of that? What does that label our relationship as? What does that make me

Thanks,
if you are both happy with each other and enjoy using bbc dildos, then i would label you happily married and makes you considerate lover

Hey folks,

In short,

Thanks,

Like I said, read around in here and ask an;d talk to others more experienced about this than me.
Then do what I should have done from the beginning. Learn from them. Later in the post-you talked about having too many variables. A variable is a quantity that may change within the context of a mathematical problem or experiment. (mathinsight.org). So you see? This-truly-is dynamic-but -will you do me a favor? Don't do it in fear-man. You may miss the Spectrum of her's and your-relationship-which has no measurement or variable. You love each other-and it sure sounds like you do-that's solid, man it can't be moved. Not only that-I happen to have a damn great friend who is a cuck. What's the matter with that? Don't be troubled by labels-you and your girl are stronger than that.

Then do what I should have done from the beginning. Learn from them. Later in the post-you talked about having too many variables. A variable is a quantity that may change within the context of a mathematical problem or experiment. (mathinsight.org). So you see? This-truly-is dynamic-but -will you do me a favor? Don't do it in fear-man. You may miss the Spectrum of her's and your-relationship-which has no measurement or variable. You love each other-and it sure sounds like you do-that's solid, man it can't be moved. Not only that-I happen to have a damn great friend who is a cuck. What's the matter with that? Don't be troubled by labels-you and your girl are stronger than that.
Very well put... and great breakdown!

Appreciate it.

Back