Opinion?

I am her cuckold.. but I just wish that if him or her didn't want me to be there to watch them fuck that she would have just been honest and told me that she was just gonna fuck him with out me there. I feel that she shouldn't have to hide anything or lie to me about anything with me being her cuckold... You see what I'm saying? I'm not mad she fucked him if that's what she did or is doing. I'm mad that she didn't tell me cus she knows she can be honest with me...

I am her cuckold.. but I just wish that if him or her didn't want me to be there to watch them fuck that she would have just been honest and told me that she was just gonna fuck him with out me there. I feel that she shouldn't have to hide anything or lie to me about anything with me being her cuckold... You see what I'm saying? I'm not mad she fucked him if that's what she did or is doing. I'm mad that she didn't tell me cus she knows she can be honest with me...
You clearly don't understand what a cuckold is.

She doesn't have to tell you anything.

Yeah I'm alright with that 👍 I mean if I'm really her cuck I should be happy that she's getting some dick whether she tells me or not
Actually, its probably your attitude regarding what happened as to why she did meet with him privately, IF that is what happened.
If the two of you didn't set parameters/conditions around her cuckolding then you need to do that IF you're going to get any respect from her and her partners. Of course she's probably going to lie to you when you ask her, which will tell you that she knew better, that it wasn't a misunderstanding.
To confirm, you can either go down on her when she comes home, OR you can call the guy and act as if you already know he fucked her and simply ask him "did he enjoy it" ... see what he says. If he admits it and your GF later denies it, then she's really not your girlfriend anyways. A person is ONLY as good as their word ... period!

Dude you have lost all of the power you ever had if you ever had any. If she disappeared to fuck this guy when the agreement was that you were going to watch you got played. And if the sex was good for her, she will keep doing it and your involvement will be nonexistent. Two choices: move on or be her doormat.

my girl was supposed to fu*k this guy in front of me today before 4. He told me he'd love to f*ck her and she obviously thought he was very attractive by her reaction to the pic of him I sent her. So he has a car and lives like 10 minutes away from her and has his own place. They both stopped messaging me at around the same time and it's been almost 3 hours since I got a message from either of them. Is this just a very strange coincidence or is she getting pounded out rn?... Lmk what you think please..
to me its normal. sometimes i do get a last message saying ok im at his place im ok see ya tomorrow or she just stops saying anything. i know she is safe and she is having a blast but its ok to worry. just sit back relax and dont disturb her with messages leave her alone when she is done she will call you

to me its normal. sometimes i do get a last message saying ok im at his place im ok see ya tomorrow or she just stops saying anything. i know she is safe and she is having a blast but its ok to worry. just sit back relax and dont disturb her with messages leave her alone when she is done she will call you
Okay thank you for the advice I appreciate it

Dude you have lost all of the power you ever had if you ever had any. If she disappeared to fuck this guy when the agreement was that you were going to watch you got played. And if the sex was good for her, she will keep doing it and your involvement will be nonexistent. Two choices: move on or be her doormat.
She said she thinks she's pregnant. I told her I still want to be her cuckold and raise the baby if I have to

Back