Only white one there

Angela40

Female
From
Germany
I was married several months when my bbc Malcolm took me to a black gentlemen's club. It was classy, traditional and soft spoken. I noted I was the only white lady in attendance. I wasn't dressed for the place, I was dressed in eye-catching wardrobe. Wrap around short skirt and three button blouse with two buttons open showing deep cleavage . I started to button up but Malcolm stopped me. He liked showing me off. He introduced me to two of his biz colleagues, Eric and Brooks and was seated in a most comfortable lounge chair across from them . I felt so embarrassed as the wrap around skirt seemed to loosen. I tried to stop it from loosening completely. If it would happen my pussy would have been exposed. Very embarrassing. The waiter took the order as he staring at my boobs. I tried to cover up, when Malcolm gave me a disapproval look. The order arrived when Malcolm excused himself to make a phone call. We sipped our drinks when Eric suggested we have lunch at his flat. Malcolm returned and loved the lunch idea at his friends flat.
A beautiful apartment in a high rise with a view over the city. I stood by the balcony door when I felt Eric standing behind me, untying my skirt. It went so quickly I couldn't stop it from slipping to the floor. My ass was exposed when I felt a belt on my asscheeks as Brooks whacked me. Whacked me again.
"All white sluts need to be whacked ' Brooks said as he whacked me again. Malcolm saw tears running down my eyes. My mind became a blurr as I fell to the floor with pain. The three stood above, my blouse ripped of me. Laying nude on the carpet as Malcolm opened Eric's pants and guided his cock to my pussy. Brooks pulled my arms back tied them together as Eric slipped his monster cock into me. He fucked and fucked me into more pain.
NO NO PLEASE they more I begged for this not to happen, the more I was punished. Thru my hazy eyes I saw the three black Bulls in the nude. They were stroking, preparing to fuck me, bring me more pain, seeing me cry.
.... And then I felt Brooks fuck me. Malcolm just stroked his cock, cuming on my tits.
'You dirty white slut, fuck them both " Malcolm ordered. I was placed on my knees, feeling cock in my pussy and one in my lubed up asshole.
In a weak voice I begged them to stop and as time passed the gangbang became a pleasure. I never wanted it to stop.

Back