Only when I am being cucked

Cuthach

Couple
In January our current friend, bull, and lover Derick moved out of country for an undetermined amount of time. It has been difficult for him to make it back and we both miss him dearly. However, recently we met a interesting guy that my wife enjoys being with. I will call him Buck (not his real name) because he looks like a good-ole-country boy. He has a southern draw to his accent, wears Carolina boots, and has a cameo Sthil ball cap. In reality he is a free spirit in every sense of the meaning. He meditates, drinks weird drinks and does yoga all the time. My wife says she just likes his fat cock and his stamina.

Recently he and my wife were having what he described as an outer body erotic encounter. Buck had brought her to several orgasms with each becoming more intense than the other. When my wife pushed him off of her and curled up into a ball I knew she was having a very intense orgasm and to just leave her alone. Buck not knowing what was happening began to caress her shoulders and back. I explained to him what was happening and giver her about 20 minutes to calm down.

Buck rolled on his back and pointed to his raging hard on. He began to explain that his spirit was in limbo and due to the built up sexual energy it was unable to return to his body. He was being a little whiny and started bugging my wife to at least give him a blowjob. To my surprise my wife pointed to me and said I would take care of him and to leave her alone. I have only sucked one cock in my life and that was when I was a teenager. Buck looked at me and smiled thrusting his hips up and making his cock bounce up and down as if telling me "You heard her and get busy."

I sort of protested but my wife blurted out "Just do It" . In my cuckold relationship my wife is the authority and my pleasure comes from her controlling my actions. She has never ordered me to suck a bull off but she has made me eat their cum. Last October we had to quarantine and Derick had come over for support. They convinced me to do the Locktober challenge. Derick and my wife had sex a lot that month. When I would remove his cum filled condom I empty it in a shot glass letting them see how much cum he makes. On a dare I drank one of the cum shots. After that I spent the month making different drinks with Derick's cum.

Feeling turned on by my wife's request I reluctantly climbed on the bed between Buck's legs and took he cock in my mouth. I closed my eyes thinking this is not what I ever expect to do as a cuck. I have watched my wife give many blowjobs to other men so I figured that I would do what she does. I started licking his balls and up his shaft. Eventually I took the head in my mouth. I was curious to as to how deep down my throat I could get it. I also did some things I like when getting a blow job like caressing and sucking on his balls. I kept my eyes shut trying not to think of what this looked like. I let my mind wander elsewhere trying not think about what I was doing. Eventually Buck began to tense and his cock seemed to get harder. I figured he as about to cum so I clamped my lips tightly around the head and massaged his balls and shaft. I was surprised that I could actually feel his cum being pushed up and out his cock.

My mouth filled quickly and I swallowed as fast a I could. When I felt the last of his cum being empty into my mouth I opened my eyes. My wife was laying across Buck's belly with a front row seat to my first blowjob. She had a big smile on her face and was rubbing her clit. I just stared at her with Bucks cock still in my mouth not really knowing what to do next. My wife then blurted out "OMG that was the hottest thing I have ever seen. Honey you deserve a reward for that performance"

She pushed me on my back and unlocked my chastity cage. She crawled on top of me in a 69 and I ate her pussy and she sucked my cock. When I was hard she rolled on her back. I climbed on top of her and pushed her legs up to her chest spreading them wide. I pounded her hard and fast until I exploded filling her with my cum. That orgasm was very satisifing and I stayed inside her for a long time kissing her passionatly. When my erection finally went away we laid next to each other In a blissful silence.

My wife does not recall ordering me to blow Buck, and she has not said that she intends to make me do it again. Giving Buck a blowjob again is not someting that I am looking forward to. Honestly though, I will say that when she ordered me to blow Buck and her reaction afterwards is in the top 10 moments of my cuckold life.

In January our current friend, bull, and lover Derick moved out of country for an undetermined amount of time. It has been difficult for him to make it back and we both miss him dearly. However, recently we met a interesting guy that my wife enjoys being with. I will call him Buck (not his real name) because he looks like a good-ole-country boy. He has a southern draw to his accent, wears Carolina boots, and has a cameo Sthil ball cap. In reality he is a free spirit in every sense of the meaning. He meditates, drinks weird drinks and does yoga all the time. My wife says she just likes his fat cock and his stamina.

Recently he and my wife were having what he described as an outer body erotic encounter. Buck had brought her to several orgasms with each becoming more intense than the other. When my wife pushed him off of her and curled up into a ball I knew she was having a very intense orgasm and to just leave her alone. Buck not knowing what was happening began to caress her shoulders and back. I explained to him what was happening and giver her about 20 minutes to calm down.

Buck rolled on his back and pointed to his raging hard on. He began to explain that his spirit was in limbo and due to the built up sexual energy it was unable to return to his body. He was being a little whiny and started bugging my wife to at least give him a blowjob. To my surprise my wife pointed to me and said I would take care of him and to leave her alone. I have only sucked one cock in my life and that was when I was a teenager. Buck looked at me and smiled thrusting his hips up and making his cock bounce up and down as if telling me "You heard her and get busy."

I sort of protested but my wife blurted out "Just do It" . In my cuckold relationship my wife is the authority and my pleasure comes from her controlling my actions. She has never ordered me to suck a bull off but she has made me eat their cum. Last October we had to quarantine and Derick had come over for support. They convinced me to do the Locktober challenge. Derick and my wife had sex a lot that month. When I would remove his cum filled condom I empty it in a shot glass letting them see how much cum he makes. On a dare I drank one of the cum shots. After that I spent the month making different drinks with Derick's cum.

Feeling turned on by my wife's request I reluctantly climbed on the bed between Buck's legs and took he cock in my mouth. I closed my eyes thinking this is not what I ever expect to do as a cuck. I have watched my wife give many blowjobs to other men so I figured that I would do what she does. I started licking his balls and up his shaft. Eventually I took the head in my mouth. I was curious to as to how deep down my throat I could get it. I also did some things I like when getting a blow job like caressing and sucking on his balls. I kept my eyes shut trying not to think of what this looked like. I let my mind wander elsewhere trying not think about what I was doing. Eventually Buck began to tense and his cock seemed to get harder. I figured he as about to cum so I clamped my lips tightly around the head and massaged his balls and shaft. I was surprised that I could actually feel his cum being pushed up and out his cock.

My mouth filled quickly and I swallowed as fast a I could. When I felt the last of his cum being empty into my mouth I opened my eyes. My wife was laying across Buck's belly with a front row seat to my first blowjob. She had a big smile on her face and was rubbing her clit. I just stared at her with Bucks cock still in my mouth not really knowing what to do next. My wife then blurted out "OMG that was the hottest thing I have ever seen. Honey you deserve a reward for that performance"

She pushed me on my back and unlocked my chastity cage. She crawled on top of me in a 69 and I ate her pussy and she sucked my cock. When I was hard she rolled on her back. I climbed on top of her and pushed her legs up to her chest spreading them wide. I pounded her hard and fast until I exploded filling her with my cum. That orgasm was very satisifing and I stayed inside her for a long time kissing her passionatly. When my erection finally went away we laid next to each other In a blissful silence.

My wife does not recall ordering me to blow Buck, and she has not said that she intends to make me do it again. Giving Buck a blowjob again is not someting that I am looking forward to. Honestly though, I will say that when she ordered me to blow Buck and her reaction afterwards is in the top 10 moments of my cuckold life.
beautiful story, thank you

Tell us more things, for example, how did you start?

Back