Only One Hole...Forever Lol.

• Total voters

SwirlSexr775

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
NY, US
Dudes if you could only fuck women in one hole for the rest of your life. What would it be? Her pussy, ass, mouth.

Queens...You can answer as to which one you would prefer to be fucked in. If a tongue suits you more than a dick. You can speak to that too.

For me the choice is easy. Definitely my dick in her pussy.
1) Generally too much preparation for ass fucking.
2) Although deepthroats can be amazing. I never really been a big blowjob guy...Too easy for a woman to fuck up. Lol.
3) Just always loved banging out pussy.

Explain your choice and vote. Thanks.

Dudes if you could only fuck women in one hole for the rest of your life. What would it be? Her pussy, ass, mouth.

Queens...You can answer as to which one you would prefer to be fucked in. If a tongue suits you more than a dick. You can speak to that too.

2) Although deepthroats can be amazing. I never really been a big blowjob guy...Too easy for a woman to fuck up. Lol.

I would forever be in eternal bliss with your dick in my pussy!😘😻🍆💦

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221016-100718_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20221016-100718_WhatsApp.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 45

Dick/pussy would feel nice but honestly I would got with Dick/ass for some reason it give me harder orgasm

Back