One thing I CAN NOT STAND!!!!

bigbonerjonas

Male
Real Person
I CAN NOT STAND A FUCKING FLAKE!!!! I’ve had at least 4-5 women on here talk big ******* and go radio silent when the time comes to show & prove. IF YOU WANT A PEN PAL LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! I DONT LIKE MY TIME BEING WASTED!!!! AND TO THOSE OF YOU WHO SEES THIS AND HAVE WASTED MY TIME, I HOPE YOUR PUSSY DRY UP AND BECOMES UNUSABLE!!!!

I CAN NOT STAND A FUCKING FLAKE!!!! I’ve had at least 4-5 women on here talk big ******* and go radio silent when the time comes to show & prove. IF YOU WANT A PEN PAL LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! I DONT LIKE MY TIME BEING WASTED!!!! AND TO THOSE OF YOU WHO SEES THIS AND HAVE WASTED MY TIME, I HOPE YOUR PUSSY DRY UP AND BECOMES UNUSABLE!!!!
You have to be careful too because somebody presenting themselves as a woman might not be a 100% natural born woman.

Yeah, I have had my share of flakes and fakes. They talk a lot of stuff, then as soon as there is talk of even meeting, they play Casper. But, lucky for me, I take all this with a grain of salt and never get disappointed. Why? I developed this mindset a long time ago to have zero expectations of people so when they fail, there is no disappointment to be felt. Just here for entertainment, if something pans and we meet, kool, otherwise, don't really care.

That's why when you talk to anyone on here about meeting.

YOU NEED TO BE DIRECT.

This works for me. If I get a message or I get a response to message.

It goes like this

Them = "Hi"

Me = "Hi. What you looking for ?"

If they're serious they will say they have a wife and looking to meet, if they're a woman they will tell you she's looking to meet. If they are not serious they just say some timewasting stuff about exchanging pics or ghost you. Basically anything about not meeting. But let's say they are legit

Then I'll say "When you free ?"

I say this in my second message. To test them. To see how they respond

If they come with "Well I'm busy at the moment" basically if they say anything that tells you they can't meet right now just say "OK, Cool, Get bk to me when you are free"

And don't speak to them again unless they contact you.

Give them NO ATTENTION unless it's about you meeting. So no chit chat about work or your hobbies and don't randomly message them either and guys don't ask for the wifes pic or her pic.

Guys look you ain't gonna get Sharon Stone (Circa 1994) you are gonna get Ms Average.

If they ask for your pic send them to your profile which should have pic on or email them a pic and don't send them any face pic either.

I don't want my family knowing I do this. And guys if you have body like the Nutty Professor don't be sending no shirtless pics. But if you are in shape then shirtless pics are the way to go

You have to be MEAN with the attention you give ppl and this true with online dating apps. Be Direct. Don't be jokey. No "Lol" Be Serious.

That's why when you talk to anyone on here about meeting.

YOU NEED TO BE DIRECT.

This works for me. If I get a message or I get a response to message.

It goes like this

Them = "Hi"

Me = "Hi. What you looking for ?"

If they're serious they will say they have a wife and looking to meet, if they're a woman they will tell you she's looking to meet. If they are not serious they just say some timewasting stuff about exchanging pics or ghost you. Basically anything about not meeting. But let's say they are legit

Then I'll say "When you free ?"

I say this in my second message. To test them. To see how they respond

If they come with "Well I'm busy at the moment" basically if they say anything that tells you they can't meet right now just say "OK, Cool, Get bk to me when you are free"

And don't speak to them again unless they contact you.

Give them NO ATTENTION unless it's about you meeting. So no chit chat about work or your hobbies and don't randomly message them either and guys don't ask for the wifes pic or her pic.

Guys look you ain't gonna get Sharon Stone (Circa 1994) you are gonna get Ms Average.

If they ask for your pic send them to your profile which should have pic on or email them a pic and don't send them any face pic either.

I don't want my family knowing I do this. And guys if you have body like the Nutty Professor don't be sending no shirtless pics. But if you are in shape then shirtless pics are the way to go

You have to be MEAN with the attention you give ppl and this true with online dating apps. Be Direct. Don't be jokey. No "Lol" Be Serious.
No offense but this sounds like a terrible way to get into someone’s pants. Nobody likes being treated like *******.

You most likely was talking to some horny guy who is in love with bbc 😂

Say it one more time a lil louder for the people in the back! No I do not want to talk for months or years and "see where things go", no I do not want you to send me a million pictures of your "girlfriend" or "wife" who I can't even talk to for some bs reason, and if you're a dude just say you're a dude and the convo can be over in like 2 sentences instead of wasting hours of my life

Back