One of my sweetie white girls.....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by BDavis, May 25, 2015.

1. BDavis

BDavis New Member

she adores sucking this dick. What I love is that she is VERY obedient. She takes orders very well. Licks ass, takes it in the ass and fucks like a true champ. Sooooo if there are ANY white women that need some BBC in the Virginia/Maryland area which I too am willing to travel, hit me up so we can have some fun.

I also love to lick and suck ass as well as tongue kiss while my dick is in whatever hole you desire missionary style. I love to hold your hair while you suck my dick and look at me when I fill your tonsils with joy juice. I definitely love it if a women can squirt and in my mouth too.

Attached Files:

2. Texas sub guy 4 bbc

Texas sub guy 4 bbc Active Member

US
    She's very sexy sir. Does she need a Cuck to take care of her needs and support her bbc desires?

3. the dog

the dog Well-Known Member Gold Member

Venezuela
    works very well with the mouth! most do ??

4. ramgabbc

ramgabbc Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My slave always squirts while choking on BBC

BDavis likes this.
  5. BDavis

BDavis New Member

Man that must be nice. I did have a girl puke once trying to deepthroat......wasn't my thing BUT I got the experience. I'd rather have her squirt while sucking this dick though.......damn that's a turn on.

6. BDavis

BDavis New Member

Nahhh, not into that......yet at least.

7. BDavis

BDavis New Member

That's her cousin in my avatar. They all love BBC. She particularly loves anal and anal to mouth.

South African BBC likes this.
  8. South African BBC

South African BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

South Africa
    Nice Pics BDavis true these white sluts love BBC. U can fuck them All Mother Daughter Cousin, whole Family haha