One of my sweetie white girls.....

BDavis

Male
she adores sucking this dick. What I love is that she is VERY obedient. She takes orders very well. Licks ass, takes it in the ass and fucks like a true champ. Sooooo if there are ANY white women that need some BBC in the Virginia/Maryland area which I too am willing to travel, hit me up so we can have some fun.

I also love to lick and suck ass as well as tongue kiss while my dick is in whatever hole you desire missionary style. I love to hold your hair while you suck my dick and look at me when I fill your tonsils with joy juice. I definitely love it if a women can squirt and in my mouth too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 77
she adores sucking this dick. What I love is that she is VERY obedient. She takes orders very well. Licks ass, takes it in the ass and fucks like a true champ. Sooooo if there are ANY white women that need some BBC in the Virginia/Maryland area which I too am willing to travel, hit me up so we can have some fun.

I also love to lick and suck ass as well as tongue kiss while my dick is in whatever hole you desire missionary style. I love to hold your hair while you suck my dick and look at me when I fill your tonsils with joy juice. I definitely love it if a women can squirt and in my mouth too.
She's very sexy sir. Does she need a Cuck to take care of her needs and support her bbc desires?

works very well with the mouth! most do ??

My slave always squirts while ******* on BBC

Man that must be nice. I did have a girl puke once trying to deepthroat......wasn't my thing BUT I got the experience. I'd rather have her squirt while sucking this dick though.......damn that's a turn on.

Back