One Fateful Night - excerpt.

Would You Love To See Your Woman Gangbanged?

• Yes

Votes: 37 86.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
ir1025.jpg

None of my lovers knew each other. But I’d told them already why I wanted them to come over, without letting on that I was pregnant already. I introduced them and they shook hands like they were friends.

“If you’ll all follow me now,” I laughed as I led the way to the bedroom, taking off my clothes as I went.
Ralph was the first one out of his jacket.

Jamal peeled off his T-shirt.

Jeremy kicked off his shoes.

Ike yanked off his belt and started unbuttoning his pants.

Tyson already had his cock out and roughly pushed me to my knees to suck it.

In no time I was busy sucking, stroking, slurping on one black cock after another, purring while I did. Spit dribbled down my chin. I smacked my lips against any cock that got shoved into my mouth. My hands kept busy jerking whichever free cock I could grasp while my mouth attended to two cocks at a time. I was a rabid horny bitch before Kyle’s eyes as he stood across the room masturbating.

They called me filthy names, my lovers did:

“Dirty fucking bitch . . .”

“She’s such a horny slut . . ."

“Suck the chrome off that black dick . . .”

“Bet her pussy’s itching for it . . .”

Fingers slid underneath my ass to probe my pussy. I mewled in delight while coughing and gasping from the huge dicks jammed down my throat.

They threw me on the bed and Ike was the first to ram his cock into me. He knocked the wind out of me and as I was catching my breath, Jeremy stuck his thick pipe into my mouth. Ralph and Ike squeezed, groped and pinched my tits and bit my nipples. Jamal held my legs apart and when Ike had enough fun, he took his place and moved on top of me.

I can’t say whose cock was the biggest — to me they were all equally huge. No way that Kyle could ever compare with them.

They made me scream.

They made me holler louder than ever.

I climaxed over and over again.

Ike had me riding him in reverse and he stuck his cock in my ass while Tyson worked his into my cunt and they rode me like a sandwich. Tyson pumped his semen inside me and I screamed with delight. Jamal took his place. He grabbed me by my shoulders and thrust into me harder than ever. I could feel his cock stretching my womb.

They fucked every hole in my body and climaxed in my cunt, asshole and mouth multiple times. The final time, Ike dragged Kyle over and got him to eat my pussy.

They took a break and Kyle went into the kitchen to serve drinks and made them sandwiches too. I lay in bed with my legs spread, feeling their cum ooze out of me; I’d never been so used like I was that day. It was already dark outside but the fellas still had more stamina before calling it a day. They came at me again, and this time, Kyle helped with getting their cocks hard for me. They ended up turning him out that night.

Don’t worry, his story is for another day. Just know that my baby bump has gotten bigger and come this fall, I’ll be giving birth to a baby boy!

I still don’t know who the real dad is . . . frankly, I don’t care.

Do you?

https://myerotica.com/that-one-fateful-night-94540906eb0d

View attachment 1815345

None of my lovers knew each other. But I’d told them already why I wanted them to come over, without letting on that I was pregnant already. I introduced them and they shook hands like they were friends.

“If you’ll all follow me now,” I laughed as I led the way to the bedroom, taking off my clothes as I went.

In no time I was busy sucking, stroking, slurping on one black cock after another, purring while I did. Spit dribbled down my chin. I smacked my lips against any cock that got shoved into my mouth. My hands kept busy jerking whichever free cock I could grasp while my mouth attended to two cocks at a time. I was a rabid horny bitch before Kyle’s eyes as he stood across the room masturbating.

Fingers slid underneath my ass to probe my pussy. I mewled in delight while coughing and gasping from the huge dicks jammed down my throat.

They threw me on the bed and Ike was the first to ram his cock into me. He knocked the wind out of me and as I was catching my breath, Jeremy stuck his thick pipe into my mouth. Ralph and Ike squeezed, groped and pinched my tits and bit my nipples. Jamal held my legs apart and when Ike had enough fun, he took his place and moved on top of me.

I can’t say whose cock was the biggest — to me they were all equally huge. No way that Kyle could ever compare with them.

They made me scream.

Ike had me riding him in reverse and he stuck his cock in my ass while Tyson worked his into my cunt and they rode me like a sandwich. Tyson pumped his semen inside me and I screamed with delight. Jamal took his place. He grabbed me by my shoulders and thrust into me harder than ever. I could feel his cock stretching my womb.

They fucked every hole in my body and climaxed in my cunt, asshole and mouth multiple times. The final time, Ike dragged Kyle over and got him to eat my pussy.

They took a break and Kyle went into the kitchen to serve drinks and made them sandwiches too. I lay in bed with my legs spread, feeling their cum ooze out of me; I’d never been so used like I was that day. It was already dark outside but the fellas still had more stamina before calling it a day. They came at me again, and this time, Kyle helped with getting their cocks hard for me. They ended up turning him out that night.

Don’t worry, his story is for another day. Just know that my baby bump has gotten bigger and come this fall, I’ll be giving birth to a baby boy!

Do you?

hot

View attachment 1815345

They made me scream.

Do you?

Wow, I want that

Back