On Your Wedding Day....

told my wife about this thread. she says she wished we had a honeymoon that included lots of black cock. she said on the wedding night and for the first 3 days she would only fuck BBC. of course bareback. then on the forth day she would tell me i could fuck her but first i had to go buy condoms. i told her that would have been so hot

told my wife about this thread. she says she wished we had a honeymoon that included lots of black cock. she said on the wedding night and for the first 3 days she would only fuck BBC. of course bareback. then on the forth day she would tell me i could fuck her but first i had to go buy condoms. i told her that would have been so hot
I agree with you 100% that would have been amazingly hot

We actually did this to a certain extent. Before my hubby and I met I was already fucking, blacks, asian, mexican, whatever. Nationality didn't make any difference to me. I met my hubby due to a job transfer to the location where he worked. There were more blacks than any other there and we socialized with them on a regular basis. I was already fucking most of them two or three at a time and yes my hubby (boy friend at the time) knew about it and approved and in fact urged me to do more. When he asked me to marry him and I said yes we started thinking of things we could do to make it really memorial. One day he came up with the idea that since I had never been in a real gang bang we could set something up during the reception. I said that sounded great but I would like for it to be all blacks in the gang bang and he said that would be no problem. He discussed it with all our black friends at work and they were ready to do it. We decided I would wear my wedding dress at the reception and a place would be set up in the center of the room where a mattress would be on the floor with a lacy spread over it and my hubby said it would be cute to have like four post with a canopy over the mattress. After the cake cutting my hubby led me to the mattress and called everyones attention and told everyone what we had planned and the ones not participating could set up around the mattress and watch and do their own thing. The 10 black guys came out wearing each wearing a black tux and one lifted me and carried me to the mattress and laid me on it. They began a little foreplay and then started to remove my gown. They left my veil on so it would it would be seen that I was being gang bang on my wedding day. They all stripped and I got the fucking of my life time. I was fucked in all my holes sucked cock till they cummed in my mouth and on my face was titty fucked until my tits were covered in cum and of course both my ass and cunt was full of cum. My hubby was filming the whole thing and when things began to wind down I could see he was in need of some good fucking too so I told one of the black guys to take the camera from him and send him to me. The guy filmed my hubby while he fucked me so we have the whole thing and we watch it over and over and fuck every time while it is playing. Gals don't even think about it do it you will never regret it.

Back