On Your Wedding Day....

I'm getting married next month... our former bull is coming to the ceremony (with his girlfriend who doesn't know about our history). There's a temptation to try and play with him, but if not my fiance David is keen for me to play with some black guys on our honeymoon :)
Jamaica or Bahamas in general would be the ultimate honeymoon. Maybe anniversary.

One of the ultimate fantasy for a lot of white hubbies and young white bois is the sight of watching their wives getting taken by a black lover or group of black men on their wedding day ... while she's still in her wedding dress. There's such an erotic charge about it, stimulated that the white boi is officially not allowed to touch her snatch or even go near it from that moment on ... and that she's now to remain her Black master's property to use however and whenever.

I'd like to hear from some of the white bois/couples/hubbies in here who've once or twice thought about this fantasy and ask how much it propels them towards being 'Black-Owned'.

View attachment 69342View attachment 69343View attachment 69344
this site awsome. be great have a wife pussy face wedding dress full of black cock sperm

Maybe you can convince her.I bet it would be hot with in-laws,friends,colleagues to have the BBC anklet.I was wondering if anyone noticed.Also did you invite a bbc bull you knew at your wedding?And you let her fuck a bbc stud at your marital day?
Well, her dress was long so it wasn't easily visible. However, she had her girlfriend actually put it on her because it was hard to reach after she put her full dress on. Her girlfriend knows about our crazy hot sex life and about our BBC fantasy. Her girlfriend was actually telling my wife for months before our wedding that she needs to have two big black guys waiting in our hotel room for after we left the wedding reception. My wife did not go through with that but she had tw0 of her large black dildos out and she used them well...it was a great night. And yes, she says that we will post these pics at some point. Can't wait.

Well, her dress was long so it wasn't easily visible. However, she had her girlfriend actually put it on her because it was hard to reach after she put her full dress on. Her girlfriend knows about our crazy hot sex life and about our BBC fantasy. Her girlfriend was actually telling my wife for months before our wedding that she needs to have two big black guys waiting in our hotel room for after we left the wedding reception. My wife did not go through with that but she had tw0 of her large black dildos out and she used them well...it was a great night. And yes, she says that we will post these pics at some point. Can't wait.
These are excellent news about the pics.Her friend has she ever commented to you about her bbc adventures.And why didn't you arrange to have 2 bbcs that at your first day of marriage.It would be amazing.

Back