On Your Wedding Day....

kate-middleton-wedding-dress-jpg.767077
s4-jpg.767081
s11-jpg.767082
She's perfect.

tell tell
My husband and I discussed my going black before we got married and we were both for it. We decided I would after we married. I had the hots for this black guy Eric he works with my husband. On our wedding night in our hotel bridal suite my husband undressed me to my heels, nylons, garter and veil. He opened door to the bed room and there was Eric naked with a huge erection. My husband said to me "Enjoy" then closed the door. Eric fucked me all night. I also sucked him off. Next morning my husband licked me clean

My husband and I discussed my going black before we got married and we were both for it. We decided I would after we married. I had the hots for this black guy Eric he works with my husband. On our wedding night in our hotel bridal suite my husband undressed me to my heels, nylons, garter and veil. He opened door to the bed room and there was Eric naked with a huge erection. My husband said to me "Enjoy" then closed the door. Eric fucked me all night. I also sucked him off. Next morning my husband licked me clean
wow, thats a wild story

That is so unbelievable but hot as all hell. Your husband is a VERY lucky man !

Back