On Vacation With Your Bull

We fantasize about this all the time. A weekend getaway to Vegas with a bull for unfiltered fucking would send my hubby over the edge. He is so onboard with me spending a few days/nights with a BBC
Cum on I'm in Vegas until Nov than I will be back in la

I once took a Hotwife back to MONACO for the F1 GP. We stayed at the Fairmont for over a week. It was an awesome experience to stay in fine Hotel, in your home town, during an incredibly glamorous and exilerating time. Hubby stayed home even though he's a great fan of F1 motor sports racing. The hotel bill alone for the week was over $15k. He got plenty of pics and few videos.

My wife has spent 3 trips with her BBC BF so far this year! They rang in New Years by swapping with another mixed couple that night but spent 4 nights with each other. They went to New Orleans for 5 nights and she collected LOTS of beads and loved showing off for him! They have gone on weekend excursions several times to the coast and stuff! She loves being his bimbo on trips and showing sexy for him! So do I and he seems to be pretty proud to show her off too! I do take things in hand frequently while they are gone but she does make me proud!

Would love for me and my wife to take holiday on a African Safari, and we become friends with a Dom black male who invites us to his village and when we get there the wife is seduced and bred non stop by all the males in the village. They can't believe a white woman can take real black cock and give her every hole the pleasure of multiple black males. I have to watch throughout and made to clean.

That would be my dream! Especially the cleaning part :D

We celebrated our anniversary by booking a suite in the most romantic hotel you can imagine and bringing her Black Bull with us. I had my own basic room down the hall. We celebrated our anniversary by having her pussy owned by BBC all weekend while I watched. She spent the night with him in the suite while I slept in my own room.

We celebrated our anniversary by booking a suite in the most romantic hotel you can imagine and bringing her Black Bull with us. I had my own basic room down the hall. We celebrated our anniversary by having her pussy owned by BBC all weekend while I watched. She spent the night with him in the suite while I slept in my own room.
Top stuff

If things go as we’re all hoping, when we’re both home in June around our anniversary - her Bull will be taking her down to Cancun on vacation!!! I will also be going most likely (to maintain images to certain family), but will remain in my role only as they will be the couple.
Prob sit separately on the plane & have my own room in whatever AirBNB we end up renting.

This year was the third year running my wife and her boyfriend went away to ibiza together for a week. They have already booked the villa again for next year for two weeks away

Garter belt, silk stockings and black 'fuck-me' high heels. Got to have her looking like she knows she's about to get fucked. Also have her wear some see-through evening dress or a slut outfit with a short skirt that's got her ass sticking out from underneath.

View attachment 29649
I like this attitude! It's only half the fun without the proper clothing!

Back