On Vacation With Your Bull

Now is the perfect time for more wives to come to terms with their desires. All those livid months of suffering through the cold winter spell is gone for the time being. Now is when more and more husbands, too, should begin confronting their cuckold desires and start obeying their submissive instincts. If you’re still debilitating of a better time to reveal to your wife of what you harbor inside your heart, now is the perfect period to make that happen. A lot of women tend to assume a more relaxing attitude during the summer season. Of course, you’d have to remember to be subtle about exposing her to this.

http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2015/05/summer-for-hotwives.html

4563638.jpg 851_1000.jpg

Here's my favourite scenario: a hubby working in my country comes down with his wife. Leaves her with me while he attends to other business, and then returns home in the evenings to check on her pussy and clean her up!
Would love for me and my wife to take holiday on a African Safari, and we become friends with a Dom black male who invites us to his village and when we get there the wife is seduced and bred non stop by all the males in the village. They can't believe a white woman can take real black cock and give her every hole the pleasure of multiple black males. I have to watch throughout and made to clean.

Have done it a few times and it has been great! Dressing slutty and going out and fucking non stop. Have be to LA, Chicago, Florida Keys and Lake of the Ozarks with my lover without hubby I like it that way better :)

Do you take pictures to show to your hubby?

Would love for me and my wife to take holiday on a African Safari, and we become friends with a Dom black male who invites us to his village and when we get there the wife is seduced and bred non stop by all the males in the village. They can't believe a white woman can take real black cock and give her every hole the pleasure of multiple black males. I have to watch throughout and made to clean.

That can be done . . . if you bring yourself and the wife down here.

DigitalVoyeur7.jpg

Wife here. I have gone on vacation alone with my regular black lover from overnights, for a weekend and for a week away. Other times he has joined my hubby and I on vacation. Whenever I vacation alone with hubby we try and arrange or plan to involve play for me with a black man. Being on vacation and relaxed makes for the best times.

How regular do you travel?

When my former boss (black) and I were together, we went on "business trips" several times. Once we left home, we behaved like we were married. We shared a room (and a bed) and did everything together. It was fun for both of us to have a vacation with a different partner. Of course, at the time, he was fucking me more than his wife anyway.
I'd luv to leave Hubby and the ******* home for a few days and go somewhere romantic with my new guy. We'll see how it goes...:blackheart:

Over the years I have gone on a few vacations with a couple of my bulls. Usually for a week it is crazy fun.

For the White wives and couples in here: Ever thought of going on holiday vacation with your black lover to some exotic location? Maybe you and him alone, or with hubby tagging along carrying the luggage.

Or if you haven't yet, have you thought of indulging in it?

View attachment 28815

I played the bull to a couple for five years then lost touch for a while. We got back together a couple of years later and they told me that they had gone on a 3 month trip to Australia accompanied by another bull. Result? Three months of being shared 24/7 had fucked up the wife's emotions and created serious tensions in the marriage. They split up a year later. I am now playing the bull to the hubby and his second wife. I sense that he hasn't learned the lesson though and may make the same mistake again. Good taste in wives for sharing tho. lol

Back