On Vacation With Your Bull

My wife told me that her vacation is booked with her boyfriend. At the end of the month they are driving down to Florida on a Friday. they have a beach front hotel. Staying there until Monday.
She said she is looking forward to being sensual, romantic and very loving with him all weekend. I expect a lot of love making and beautiful closeness with each other.

My wife told me that her vacation is booked with her boyfriend. At the end of the month they are driving down to Florida on a Friday. they have a beach front hotel. Staying there until Monday.
She said she is looking forward to being sensual, romantic and very loving with him all weekend. I expect a lot of love making and beautiful closeness with each other.

Remind her to take photos!

Being in Vegas I see alot of tourist couples . A few times I've spent there entire trip with them . Sight seeing shopping eating . With my new job its tuff to get all those days off but it was cool

For the White wives and couples in here: Ever thought of going on holiday vacation with your black lover to some exotic location? Maybe you and him alone, or with hubby tagging along carrying the luggage.

Or if you haven't yet, have you thought of indulging in it?

View attachment 28815

A number of times, my black boyfriend and I have had sex on our boat and for that reason, I love this photo and some of the others I have found on B2W also

Although we've been caught accidently by other boaters in the past, we're not the type who exploit it for everyone to see.. we just love to fuck in open areas and if it happens, so be it and they get a good look and just pass on by.. lol

Theyd probably wished they too were hitting it!

My wife came back last night. I got text messages from her throughout the weekend with updates on what she was doing. She said there was a lot of love making and she sent me a few pics of her without her rings. Whenever they bathed together she took her rings off and of course when it went to the bed she didn't put the rings back on. She took so much black sperm inside her body. From the 23rd to the 29th she spent every night with him with the vacation part being the 25th at night until Monday afternoon. She took at least 18 loads of his hot black sperm inside her body.

wpid-pic_23_big-590x442.jpgMy-wife-being-fucked-on-a-bus.jpgwpid-pies_asiento.jpgwpid-pic_22_big-590x488.jpgwpid-pic_23_big-590x442.jpgMy-wife-being-fucked-on-a-bus.jpgwpid-pies_asiento.jpg
Susie and me had been talking about holidays with Axel, our black friend, but it couldn't be possible. Then we had a day trip in a small river town close to our city. It was not the same that holidays but we had a good time together.
We spent all the day walking along the shore and visiting shops. At the evening, we took a bus to come back at home.
Our bus was almost empty (few people were travelling with us) and we took the last seats. We had two and half hours to arrive at our city, so I suggested them to have sex right there. Susie had already fucked over a bus several years before me, with one of her boyfriends, so I thought it could be a great idea repeat her experience.
We were kissing each other when Susie took in count Axel's cock was hard under his jeans. She asked him if he wished to fuck right there and he agreed. I offered myself to take a look and advert them if somebody was coming.
They continued kissing each other for some minutes more and later, Susie took his black cock out from his jeans and started to suck it. She gave him a good blow job despite Axel's cock was hard enought to fuck. I know Susie loves to suck her ex black boyfriend's cock and it was going to make him cum easily, when they fucked.
Axel's face showed an amazing pleasure and I thought he was going to finish in my wife's mouth. But Susie withdrew her lips around his glands and pulling up her t-shirt, asked Axel to suck her nipples.
After Axel sucked my wife's beautiful boobs, she took off her boots, underclothes and her short skirt and she sat over his amazing cock. It slid completely into Susie's pussy and they began to fuck.
Axel reclined even more the back from the seat and they changed to missionary position. Susie spread her legs placing her beauty soles over the seat in front of them. They fucked for two or three minutes more. It was obvious they were uncomfortable trying to find a good friction in their genitals, at the same time they must try to not be seen. Suddenly their movements turned even more intensed and Axel begged my wife to wrap her legs around his body. Susie crossed her legs and feet around his back and fucked wildly. They had found the right rub! They finally cummed, but they couldn't scream due they could be head, so I only heard them increase their breathe during orgasm.
I had not doubts the amazing Axel's virility (typical of black men) would allow him keep his virility duing all the fuck, despite the risk to be watched.
They remained relaxed the rest of the travel.

Attachments

• susie bus.jpg
    susie bus.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
this is what im talking bout ..wow amazing post .. ive enjoyed the best parts of this life and now im to the point i want a move in couple .. ive had couples visit me from all over the world ..i had a hot wife for 2 weeks while they were on vacation ..id suggest this to all of you loving this lifestyle .. keeping their privacy ive met some couples from here who has traveled to me and enjoyed and now were planning a vacation .. when i can i travel , i try to stay withing 8hrs any direction i go .. but i love to have a cpl or wife waiting for me .. id love to find the perfect cpl that can take me all around the world ... mmmmm hot 3 somes in different countries ... dont forget im always looking for that single girl to call my own .. so ill travel to find you lol .when your local bbc isnt acting right take a lil trip , something yall can talk bout on the way home ...i tell couples when i stay with them that this is like the real honeymoon..the super bowl of interracial ..

This was my wife's 1st BBC 3 yrs ago. She is flying out Saturday morning to spend the 2 nights alone with him. Letting her go alone for the first time. View attachment 282107View attachment 282106View attachment 282108View attachment 282109View attachment 282112View attachment 282110View attachment 282111
My wife used to have sex with our black friend in the same positions. They usually fuck in missionaru with her legs wrapped around him, but sometimes she asked to be fucked standing by behind.

Back