On Vacation With Your Bull

Has she got any thong panties? I'd prefer those... either that or she wears no underwear at all.
she's got a bunch of the thongs,my favorite. or, no underwear at all would work too. can do both. maybe throw in a toy to spice it up.

For the White wives and couples in here: Ever thought of going on holiday vacation with your black lover to some exotic location? Maybe you and him alone, or with hubby tagging along carrying the luggage.

Or if you haven't yet, have you thought of indulging in it?

View attachment 28815
an honor to allow our wives with a real fucker

Seeing this white wife and black stud on the boat fucking reminds me of my little ladys first time to ride a bull.We were on the lake and my black friend came up on his new jet ski and I ask if I could take it for a ride.He said ok he would be glad to keep the little lady company,so away I went.She always claimed she didn't like him because the way he talk about women and his bbc.But when I got back she had already sucked his big cock dry then sucked it back up and was riding it like a mad women.I just sat and watched because she was so damn sexy with that big black cock in her.

Last edited:
You see the way the hubby's getting rather energetic in helping out? I'll bet most don't get that much exercise as they're having to help the wife out while she riding something big and black!

A change of location helps a wife bond more with her man ... and lets her man indulge in the fun of watching her and her black lover perform in bed or out of it. It's a sure-fire stimulant and the bonus of it taking place far away from home, where you've got conniving neighbours wanting to know what's going on behind the curtains is a lot to die for!

TouchUrToes.jpg

Letter from a hot wife to her cuck hubby:

Hi there darling,

I hope you've been a good boi since I left you to yourself. It's night time over here in the Caribbean. Simon has been good to me, as you can think. We've being touring the city, and he's being showing me around in all the night clubs. There's plenty of white couples here. So many beautiful black men, too.

Every day with Simon is an adventure. We fuck every morning. In the shower, I can't keep my hands off him. I scrub his backside, just as I use to do back home with you watching, and I suck his cock and he cums in my mouth and I swallow every drop. My period will be coming soon, and I can't wait for him to start breeding me. Hopefully he's going to knock me up with a pair of twins. Won't that be great?
http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2013/06/vactiontime.htmlMaster SHANGO.

http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2013/06/vactiontime.html

Back