On going public chronicle the complexity of cuckold marriage

Slideonin

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Recent cuckold experience is interesting, the wife has been busy with visiting ******* for two weeks but within 3 hours of the leaving she was let's up.

The funny part she lied and said her bull was not available, yet she was legs up shortly after visitors left. All week before husband left on camping trip it was a story about a birthday party and a few hours before his visit she said she did not know if she would be playing this weekend.

She was told she has a free pass and could do whatever she wanted.

Then I see his car in the driveway and check the camera, sure enough he got to her @ 250 and was eating her pussy and making her cum, she will lie and say she did not but I heard it.

Then they fucked and cuddled and fucked for 5 hours. He finally left at 825.

She gets off on being bad and it turns the husband on to know she lies.

It is hot sexually but a challenge emotionally.

Can't wait to taste her salty pussy tomorrow, a second visit is expected tomorrow before hubby gets home.

Recent cuckold experience is interesting, the wife has been busy with visiting ******* for two weeks but within 3 hours of the leaving she was let's up.

The funny part she lied and said her bull was not available, yet she was legs up shortly after visitors left. All week before husband left on camping trip it was a story about a birthday party and a few hours before his visit she said she did not know if she would be playing this weekend.

She was told she has a free pass and could do whatever she wanted.

Then I see his car in the driveway and check the camera, sure enough he got to her @ 250 and was eating her pussy and making her cum, she will lie and say she did not but I heard it.

Then they fucked and cuddled and fucked for 5 hours. He finally left at 825.

She gets off on being bad and it turns the husband on to know she lies.

It is hot sexually but a challenge emotionally.

Can't wait to taste her salty pussy tomorrow, a second visit is expected tomorrow before hubby gets home.
Emotionally challenging. That's an understatement. Cuckolding is so full of paradoxes and unexplainable desires. Successful Cuckold couples become great communicators with each other.

Back