Older or younger? What's the best

What age would you prefer to fuck?

I'm not really dead set on an age group, i'd say i'm open to all ages and sizes. The only thing i'm dead set on is the woman or couple knowing exactly what they want and to be sure about it, i'd hate to go into a situation where people aren't comfortable and are unsure about what they want it really kills the mood.

I will say the mature women that i've had the pleasure of spending time with always knew exactly what they wanted and where they wanted it that's for sure :p

My man right now is 28 and a damn good fuck lots of energy but I also like older men my age give them a little blue pill and there a damn good love maker.
That's actually pretty funny because from my experiences i've found it to be opposite with women. Most of the mature women i've been with were always more energetic than the younger crowd lol couldn't tell you why that is though.

Since the first white woman I fucked was one of my high school teacher. I'm going to say older
Since the first white woman I fucked was one of my high school teacher. I'm going to say older

BlkWarriorking, I'm sure most of us wouldn't mind hearing that story. We hear a lot about female teachers fucking their male students quite a bit in today's world but you never heard of it back in your high school days. You must have been like a God to all your buddys after banging your high school teacher.

Back