Older or younger? What's the best

Older -has more experience, knows what he wants and what you want, and less chance of being messed about

I like them both I mean I'm 34 years old so the younger girls are super horny freaks that are up for whatever but I love older women because I don't have to fuck like a jack rabbit I can take my time and be more sensual but with that being said they also like rough sex and dirty talk just like the young ones!

Older men seem to blow my mind more often in different ways, but younger aren't as consistent in the performance area, but I love those athletic young bodies though, mmmhmmm.

def older ...had both...older are more uninhibited...plus they don't have the "worry factor" of getting preggo.....to paraphrase Ben Franklin from his paper "in praise of older women"...they don't yell'..they don't swell...and their grateful as hell....lol

What age would you prefer to fuck?
I would fuck both. BUT
prefer OLDER hands down. Reason: in most cases younger girls have a hard time taking this Dick! Gotta stop ,slow down. Not so deep!! Owee,that hurts ! Your hitting something! Too deep take some out! (Noshit,that's exactly what I am trying to accomplish,now shut up and take this dick) For the most part, with older women,shiiiit I get to FUCK yall however I want to as long as I warm you up 1st. Well at least the ones who have been GORILLA 'D by BBC.

Back