Older or younger? What's the best

I love watching older black men fucking young women. I like that these guys have seen some unbelievable crazy ******* in their lives (Civil Rights, and before...) and now black dudes get the "highest amount of pussy per capita," and have turned a lot of white dudes at least half faggot. "Please fuck my wife, and let me suck you off."

I love the young studs too. Definitely some prego fantasies there.
🙏🙏🙏

Older men, take their time and give more pleasure
I watch those videos of older women with younger guys and clearly it's not about chemistry because most of those videos are just young guys humping away with no swagger in their stroke, no finesse, just plugging away and most of the time they have to stop them and grab the lube then let him go back to plugging away again! Lots of time the youngster is constantly fidgiting with the condom which means the erection quality is soso.

After watching plenty of those videos I agree with you 100% percent. It has to be something about the youngster being young period because looking at the sex game of the youngster in these home videos you can clearly see that it's not about his sexual skills or the quality of his equipment it's gotta be his youth, energy, and his anxiousness to get laid.

Depends on my mood. If I am in the mood for quality... a slower, more sensual experience, I'd choose older every time. But if I want quantity, and all day/all night sessions, I'd choose younger.

Back