Older MWM loves BBC..

I am a 62 year old MWM who loves BBC. Unfortunately here in the suburbs of Denver it has been tough to find a nice BBC to take care of. I have crossdressed, but not passable at all. I do say that in panties and garters,, and bent over I think I am pretty fuckable.

I would love to find a BBC who loves to use a nice wet mouth.. and very tight ass for their pleasure. I would REALLY love to find a group to gangbang me. I have never had more than one guy at a time, but long to be spit roasted.. or had a train run on me.. or a bukake. I am open to white guys or couples as well. I have played with a bi couple and it was very hot. She was not into it as much as he was, but had a tasty pussy.

Basically I am a slut looking for cock. and pussy.. lol.

I am not into chastity.. and I think my cock can bring pleasure as well as receive pleasure.

I am a 62 year old MWM who loves BBC. Unfortunately here in the suburbs of Denver it has been tough to find a nice BBC to take care of. I have crossdressed, but not passable at all. I do say that in panties and garters,, and bent over I think I am pretty fuckable.

I would love to find a BBC who loves to use a nice wet mouth.. and very tight ass for their pleasure. I would REALLY love to find a group to gangbang me. I have never had more than one guy at a time, but long to be spit roasted.. or had a train run on me.. or a bukake. I am open to white guys or couples as well. I have played with a bi couple and it was very hot. She was not into it as much as he was, but had a tasty pussy.

I am not into chastity.. and I think my cock can bring pleasure as well as receive pleasure.
Need training

Attachments

• flyerdesign_26052022_130428.png
    flyerdesign_26052022_130428.png
    640.1 KB · Views: 128

Beautiful slut , nothing better than white sluts that are designed and ready to please bbc and cherish bbc and seed

It has been too long since I have had any black cock. My regular moved away. :( He would only fuck me if he could pull my panties to the side.. and he loved to fuck.. so I wore panties.. and I loved his cock in my mouth as well.. both these pics are me..

Attachments

• Panties.jpg
    Panties.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 94
  • bbc.jpg
    bbc.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 97

Too bad I’m not closer… I LOVE fucking mature white men.

Attachments

• 31476512-DD70-4425-A92D-E758291DD7F8.jpeg
    31476512-DD70-4425-A92D-E758291DD7F8.jpeg
    37.4 KB · Views: 68
Back