older asian couple i meeting

I work at a clothing company in a mall, i see a lot of couuples and milfs which lead to follow on meeting and dominating both or one. i especially be likin a older asian couple that came in. im 26 and this couple has a small little man of 65 and his wife is 47, after getting the man 4 suits and selling some shoes they talked and bought the threads. a few days later the wife comes back and asked to buy some more shirts for the husband. we chatted and i told her i know some uptown exclusive shops if she was interested in her own dress. she accepted and gave her number. we met at another shopping area and sure enuf, she showed up dressed like a teenager in tight shirt and slacks. i showed her around and then told her to get a wine with me. she initially said no but then accepted it. i ended up having her get a hotel room near by and we fukin like rabbits. she definitely wanted black dick which was why she came back lookin. i stretched her good and she could hardly fukin walk after i was done. im going to work on her to get the husband to watch and then im going to slide myy cock into his tight asian old hairless ass

FROM CHRISTINE -
After wandering into our basement and
seeing Ray being "spit-roasted", it changed the way I felt about
a lot of things. Being throttled by two tall black guys, they kind of
showed-off, making sure I saw hubby "taking load from both ends".

I think the most damning part for Ray was watching them "fuck the cum out"
of him. He certainly couldn't tell me he didn't like it.
For me, I no longer felt any guilt about "cutting him off".

FROM CHRISTINE -

Iam same get regular now

FROM CHRISTINE -

Hard to cut him off when cock is what he wants, do you let him watch you fuck black cocks also?

I work at a clothing company in a mall, i see a lot of couuples and milfs which lead to follow on meeting and dominating both or one. i especially be likin a older asian couple that came in. im 26 and this couple has a small little man of 65 and his wife is 47, after getting the man 4 suits and selling some shoes they talked and bought the threads. a few days later the wife comes back and asked to buy some more shirts for the husband. we chatted and i told her i know some uptown exclusive shops if she was interested in her own dress. she accepted and gave her number. we met at another shopping area and sure enuf, she showed up dressed like a teenager in tight shirt and slacks. i showed her around and then told her to get a wine with me. she initially said no but then accepted it. i ended up having her get a hotel room near by and we fukin like rabbits. she definitely wanted black dick which was why she came back lookin. i stretched her good and she could hardly fukin walk after i was done. im going to work on her to get the husband to watch and then im going to slide myy cock into his tight asian old hairless ass
This story does not surprise me

Hard to cut him off when cock is what he wants, do you let him watch you fuck black cocks also?
From Christine -
I know what you mean, but Ray said he only
started to bottom after I told him I was pregnant and I believe him.
It probably was pretty devastating for him, so I understand.

Back