Ok so tonight’s the night first time

I know! It is a process. Took mine about three years also. That first time though.... WOW! I brought her to him, meeting at a dance club; with a hotel ready for afterward. I loved every minute of it, shaking his hand and thanking him for fucking my wife with his black dick. He was my wife’s first black which made it all the more exciting for my first time watching.
That’s EXACTLY what I did, we first bumped and I told him he would be back 10000%

good man!!!
something you might enjoy - after he leaves take the cum filled condom and put it on before you reclaim her ...
it is one way to get sloppy seconds if the bull (or your wife) insists on using a condom...

good man!!!
something you might enjoy - after he leaves take the cum filled condom and put it on before you reclaim her ...
it is one way to get sloppy seconds if the bull (or your wife) insists on using a condom...
Not really into a cucky reclaiming thing, more just threesome *******, I’m very much the one with the yay or nay on things, and she’s trying to bring a girl into the mix too. We’re just both kinky fucks.
Our conversation was this won’t effect our marriage it’s the both of us fucking the third person, if we don’t like it it doesn’t happen

I remember the first time my wife took a bbc...loved it! You will enjoy those pictures for years to come. If he did a good job, she will want it again shortly and don't hold back. Let her enjoy and get fucked hard by bbc while you watch, trust me, you will benefit as well from her sex drive. Let her explore and keep sharing those pics!

I tried and tried and tried to get him to take it off but she didn’t want him bare yet and he was listening to her over me on that point. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Next time I’m sure I can get it to happen bare
Her well-being is part of your responsibility. Don't do anything you might regret afterward. Do you have proof he's free from STDs/STIs? Is she on BC other than condoms? Sure you don't want to risk your future lives for a moment of ecstacy, do you.

I remember the first time my wife took a bbc...loved it! You will enjoy those pictures for years to come. If he did a good job, she will want it again shortly and don't hold back. Let her enjoy and get fucked hard by bbc while you watch, trust me, you will benefit as well from her sex drive. Let her explore and keep sharing those pics!

I don’t watch I participate! But yes he did great and yes she loved it! And yes we plan on doing it often

Her well-being is part of your responsibility. Don't do anything you might regret afterward. Do you have proof he's free from STDs/STIs? Is she on BC other than condoms? Sure you don't want to risk your future lives for a moment of ecstacy, do you.
Condoms don’t stop STDS/STI’s and if you’re sucking bare you might as well take it bare.
I understand the concern but she already told me she wants to take it bare.

we will be wanting proof of cleanliness though. You are correct

Back