Offspring of Biracial Relationships

Remember basic genetics that you can get in any agriculture course in anamal husbandry and it applies to humans too. Plus other studies that sientest (reord keepers) have noted that if one of these offspring of a black/anythinng combination choose either side ofthe equasion will get them one step closer to one of the parents. By the way there are only 3 races in this world CAUCASIAN ,MONGOLIAN,and NEGROID this is sintefic not some babling bullshit by a racest red neck. So if the baby is say white/black and she/he mates with a black more NEGROID features will appear in the off spring same if the offspring goes the other way more Caucasian features will be there. But my what beautiful people they make on the outside. Which leads me to say racist on all sides shut up and sit down.
While you DO have a right to your position and interpretation on this topic, let's please keep our comments consistent with the THEME of this thread. This thread is NOT regarding "genetic/racial" categories, nor is it a platform for debate on our society's benefit from aspects of scientific race-mixing. Let's not forget that this thread is simply devoted to the appreciation of the beautiful women who are the product of interracial unions.

Perhas my statment "My what beautiful people thay make" was missed I said all the other to point out that the mixture is like say Ice Tea the mis of water suger lemon makes a divine ******* or the ingredents of a Martini while alone they are not as great. There is nothing more beautiful desirable than a black and most anything mixture. And yes our United States has benefited form the mixture and the single race. Sorry for my deviation.
Respectfully, your point is actually appreciated but your "kinder"/"complimentary" point was "buried" and yes the U.S., Europe, Asia and Latin Americas have "benefited" (or not) from interracial children, however your language may be wrongfully received as an "extremist", while you are only expressing historical, social, & genetic facts. This thread's topic (and our fellow member's respective social pallets), are not here to appreciate the extremist theme. Thank you for your understanding!

I'm staying clear of the last few posts as thats not why I'm responding. Excellent post here and I love the pics of the beautiful mixed people. Thanks for the hard work digging the pics up and taking the time to post. It's proof you don't need all tits and ass for a great post.

I'm staying clear of the last few posts as thats not why I'm responding. Excellent post here and I love the pics of the beautiful mixed people. Thanks for the hard work digging the pics up and taking the time to post. It's proof you don't need all tits and ass for a great post.
Thank you very much. I'm glad to know you like the thread. I definitely try to mix things up.

Maya Rudolph - Comedienne and actress. Her ******* is White and her mom was the singer Minnie Riperton, most known for her song "Lovin You". I posted a video of her mom singing as well.

biracial-MayaRudolph1a.gif biracial-MayaRudolph1b.png
biracial-MayaRudolph1c.png biracial-MayaRudolph1d.gif
biracial-MayaRudolph1e.gif biracial-MayaRudolph1f.png

biracial-MayaRudolph2a.png biracial-MayaRudolph2b.png

Eva Marcille & Stacey Dash - Eva Marcille (on the left in the picture) is a model/actress. Her mom is African-American and her ******* is Puerto Rican.

Stacey Dash is an actress. She's mixed with quite a few things, but she's mostly from African-American and Mexican descent.

biracial-EvaMarcille&StaceyDash.png

Karrueche Tran & Jhene Aiko - Karrueche Tran (pictured on the left) is a model. She is half Vietnamese and Half African-American.

Jhene Aiko (obviously pictured on the right) is a singer. Her ethnicity is a little more complex, her mom is reportedly of Japanese, Spanish, and Dominican descent while her ******* is of African-American, Native-American, and German Jewish descent.

biracial-KarruecheTran&JheneAiko.jpg

Back