I Fucked That White Girl in Front of Her Husband

cuckcplSTL

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MO, US
Ok, so I’ve written quite a few erotic cuckold stories from the perspective of a husband, and I’ve written a few from a wife’s perspective, but I haven’t tried one from the eyes of the other man. I’ve also noticed not too many black guys are out there writing about their own experiences here in the stories forum. Probably too busy out fucking other guys wives amiright. So here’s my attempt at a story through the eyes of a bull. Regardless of it being obvious, I will clarify that this is fiction, I am not the character of this story in real life. Here goes:

I Fucked That White Girl in Front of Her Husband -

Yes, you read that right. It is some truly crazy sh*it but it really happened. And I might be doing it again, for real. But ok let me back up a little. I met this white girl and we have been fucking around a little. I knew she was married but you know, stuff like this happens, you know what I’m saying. Then she tells me she wants to fuck me in front of her husband. I’m thinking it’s a joke but it’s not. I was a little nervous if I’m being honest and would probably just prefer to keep fucking her on the sly, but I don’t know, my curiosity got the best of me and I said what the hell, let’s do it. But before I get into those details let me back it all the way up, kinda like she did on my dick lol. I’ll start from the beginning so you all get the whole picture.

One day, I’m at the gym getting ready for a workout. I’m at the check in counter and my ID card is in my gym bag so I kneel down and go through my bag to grab it. When I look up all I see is this big ass right in my face. This white girl, along with what I assumed was her husband, just cuts in front of me because I guess they can’t wait for two seconds for me to pull out my ID. They act like I’m not even there and I’m just shaking my head but you know, whatever. They trot on in to do their workout and I go the opposite way to get changed into my gym clothes. I’m out there doing my thing and what do you know, this chick is doing some cute little bench presses on the machine I’m going to use next. Like 20 lb. or something. Come to think, I don’t think I’d ever seen them before, but maybe I just hadn’t noticed. Anyway, she gets finished and hops up, starts to walk away. Maybe I’m still a bit salty from the dis earlier, but I just muttered under my breath,

“Yeah, don’t worry about wiping it down, I got it.” Princess turns around all indignant.

“I just started my workout, I’m not even sweaty yet.” And like, actually staring me down a little bit, like I’m being rude. Entitled bitch.

“Just, like, signs posted everywhere to wipe down the machine after using it,” I say, while wiping down the machine. She turned around in a huff, and walked off. I don’t want to make a big deal so I just continue my workout. I’m working hard, upping my routine today and feeling good. About 20 minutes goes by and next thing you know, this guy approaches me and says ‘hey,’ while I’m doing some renegade rows. I’m in the middle of a rep so when I’m done I look up and it’s the guy, the assumed husband. Like, what. The fuck. Does this guy want.

“Yeah?” I say.

“Hey I don’t want to start any trouble.” Here we go.

“But I just want you to know that my wife was a little offended by what you said to her earlier.”

“What did I say?” I asked.

“Just the way you told her to wipe down the machine.” I’m remaining calm on the exterior, but inside I feel myself starting to get worked up.

“I’m sorry she got offended.” I just left it at that. I thought he might too, but no.

“It’s just, she wasn’t even sweating or anything on the machine so she felt it not necessary for the comment.” Well I guess we were going to have this conversation.

“They got signs up man, wipe down the equipment when you’re done! That’s all!” And then, just because he’s interrupting my workout, I continued.

“And yeah, no surprise she ain’t sweating, she ain’t working out! Look at her! She don’t need to come to the gym for that!” And I point over to her, walking as slowly as humanly possible on the treadmill, scrolling through her phone and messing with her earbuds. Hero hubby swings his head around and looks at her for a second, then back to focusing on me for some reason. He says,

“I’m just thinking we can all be courteous to each other ok.” So now, I’m getting a lesson on manners, this angry black man. Needing to get away from this fool I finished with,

“Got it,” and moved to another area of the gym.

So that was that. At least for that day. For the next couple weeks I saw the same couple a few times and I avoided them as much as possible, and they steered clear of me too, after that first encounter. But I was keeping my eye on them lol. Typical white couple, she was probably mid 30’s, thick booty, a little smaller up top, cute, for real. I guessed she had popped out a couple ki*ds, body probably used to be a little tighter. Still fuckable though lol. Hubby shorter than me and stocky, had some muscle, a bit cocky. Like I said, typical.
Then one day, I’m there working out hard on the bench press, getting these pecs solid as a rock, and I’m feeling eyes on me. I finish my reps and sit up and there she is. She says ‘hey’, with zero attitude, and kind of a guilty look on her face.

“Hey, I wanted to apologize for my husband, he shouldn’t have confronted you like that. I’m sorry.” Well, interesting, apologizing for her husband, but that was it I guess. She, of course, had nothing to apologize for. I paused, to let her continue, but she just kind of stood there.
“I just want to come here to work out and don’t need any drama in my life.” I told her. Kind of wide-eyed, she responded,

“Oh, me too!” Like she never started any drama in her life. I’m pretty sure drama was her middle name. Just the fact that she was over here talking to me, I know what she wanted, some of this black dick. You might think it arrogant of me, or pretentious, but I fucked enough white girls in my day to know. Once you fuck one, and they find out you got a 9 inch dick, word gets out, and next thing you know, you’re covered up in white pussy. I’m guessing she maybe fucked a few black guys in her past. The funny thing is, these little white girls think they’re gods gift, you know, not just to the black guys, but to men in general. We all supposed to fall over ourselves trying to impress them, but that’s not how I play.

“Well I guess we sorted that out,” I said, and continued on my workout. Maybe she had more to say, but she took the clue and walked off. I looked around and noticed no sign of hubby today. For the rest of my workout, she always made sure to remain in my view, actually working out a bit, pausing to pose, and wipe sweat off her chest or toss her pony tail back. I just laughed.
I could have written the script on this one, but after I showered and changed, somehow she is walking out of the gym at the exact same time as me. Walking in front of me a bit she paused and said to me,

“Hey just wanted to say sorry again for us getting off on the wrong foot before.”

“It’s no problem,” I responded. “ It’s all good.” Reading from page one of the how to seduce a guy playbook, she said,

“I’d like to make it up to you if I could.” We were both standing there now looking toward each other. Letting her do her thing, I waited, see how serious she was.

“Do you have anything going on?”

“Like right now?” I asked.

“Yeah, I mean, I could buy you a cup of coffee or something..... I’d say a dri*nk but hey it’s only 8am!” She laughed. I was due at work by 9:00 but I’m in sales so I don’t have a rigid schedule. What the hell, I thought to myself.

“Sure, why not. Where do you want to go?”

“My husband just got me this awesome espresso machine, I’ve been practicing making some wicked cappuccino, does that sound good?”

“Your house?” I laughed.

“Yeah?” she questioned hesitantly. Well it was all over now but her panties on the floor.

“OK let’s do it.”

“I only live 5 minutes away.”

“Even better,” I said, and followed her white BMW X5 down the road to a cute little suburban craftsman house a few miles away. We parked in the driveway and she hurried me through the side door without trying to be too obvious, entering in to the kitchen. She introduced herself, her name was Ashlee. She proceeded to make us a couple cappuccinos and we made some small talk. Do I have a girlfriend, what do I do for work, etc. I kept my answers short and polite, and she told me that her and her husband had just moved in to this house a few months ago, got her two little ones enrolled in school. Boys, age 7 and 5, she was done having ki*ds, she thought. I was looking her up and down, starting to get hungry. She had also showered after the gym, smelled good.

“So, you got the house to yourself?” I asked.

“Yes, I’ll pick up my kindergartner this afternoon, probably should be getting some housework and errands done before that, he’s a handful and I can’t get a lot done after he gets home.” If she was playing hard to get I didn’t have time for that, so I said I’d let her get to it then. I grabbed my car keys off the table and stood up after finishing my coffee.

“Thanks for accepting my invite,” she said. “I’m glad we could re-do our last encounter.” I said it’s no problem and no hard feelings on my end and was glad to meet her too.

“But one more thing,” she said as I was turning to leave. “My husband said something you told him about my workout, or a LACK of!” She kind of laughed nervously as she obviously trying to get up her courage.

“I was a little riled up I guess,” I deflected.

“Well maybe you could help me out.” She had my attention. “I really NEED a good workout.” The way she said it made me believe her.

“It’s been a LONG time since I’ve been worked out really good and HARD.” She was going to have to say it, I needed verbal consent.

“Oh yeah, what you got in mind?”

“I want you to fuck me with that big black dick.” That’s all the consent I needed and she walked to me and we kissed, for like, only two seconds. She then pulled off her top and wriggled her ass out of her shorts, leaving her in just bra, panties, and tennis shoes. She then went straight for my pants, unbuckling and pulling them down. She went to her knees and released my cock, which was getting hard immediately. She grabbed it with one hand and licked the underside of my shaft like an ice cream cone.

“Oh my god!” She panted. “It’s so big!” Of course she knew what she was getting herself into, she had this planned the whole time, and she slobbered and spit and moaned and gagged on my dick for quite some time. I let her go to town on me, one of my hands firmly on the back of her head, grabbing her ponytail, and telling her to suck my dick like the white slut that she was. That was really getting her off, and it’s quite possible she came just from blowing me, she was whimpering and moaning so much.

“Come with me,” she purred, and led me down the hall to what looked like the spare bedroom. I coulda just gone with that but something came over me.

“I want to fuck you in your hubby’s bed,” I growled to her. She stopped, processed, and then gave me the vixen look.

“Damn, you freak!” she giggled excitedly.

“You the freak, you know it,” I said, and I followed her as she ran down the hall and up the stairs to their bedroom.
We got straight to messing up the neatly made bed. Never asked me about a condom, we laid out on their bed, and after fingering her wet pussy for a minute, I climbed on top of her and gave her every inch of dick she was craving. It was a beautiful autumn morning and her bedroom windows were open, and she was wailing out like an alley cat at midnight as I slid this fat dick all up in her. I’m sure the neighbors probably heard her, if they were home, but it was too late for her to care, as she was getting hi*gh off my dick. I was thinking this was not her first black cock but it had probably been a while, because she kept scooting up the bed like it was too much. I slowed up and just kept myself there all the way in until she settled down. Then I felt her pulling and pushing me, telling me to give it to her, so I did. Slow, deep, deeeeper, all the way in, all the way out. Then more. And faster, she was whimpering, struggling to keep up with me, but the look in her eye said she was game for it. Give it to her, her look said. I fucked that girl like she never been fucked, she creamed all up and down my dick, and damn that pussy was tight. Truth be said, it had been a minute since I had some white pussy too, and it was bringing me back to why it was one of my favorite activities.

“You want me to cum in that pussy girl?”

“God yes! Fuck me with that big dick and fill me with your cum!” And that’s all it took for me to unload my balls deep in her married white pussy. I grunted and groaned as I buried my face next to hers and my dick deep inside her, pulsing my seed into her womb. We came back to earth together, I pulled out slowly inch by inch and as my dick head popped out it was followed by a stream of semen that dripped down her pussy onto the sheets of her marital bed.
I went about gathering up my clothes and got dressed. She excused herself to the bathroom and I’m guessing cleaned herself up a bit because when she came out she was dressed in a different outfit.

“So I guess you the neighborhood freak, huh.”

“No, I’ve never done anything like this before,” she confessed. “You’re the first guy I’ve been with since my husband and I got married.” She suddenly looked like she was having regrets, so I engaged her a little more so she didn’t get in her head too much.

“So what made you want to do it then?” She sat on the edge of the bed, quiet for a minute.

“Oh, I don’t know, it’s just crazy I guess. Derek has been telling me he thought it would be hot if we invited a guy into our bedroom. I thought he was crazy, like why would a guy want to see his wife with another man?? I keep telling him no way, I love him and he is the only man I want. But he KEEPS bringing it up, like all the time! So, I don’t know what came over me but I guess I wanted to see if I could really go through with it.”

“So, why me?” She broke into a little smile and her eyes caught mine. She bit her bottom lip.

“Hey, if I’m gonna do it......” she started. “I had a few black boyfriends in college, so yeah, If I’m gonna do it, I’m gonna do it RIGHT!” A short silence, and since I didn’t respond she added,

“And you did NOT disappoint! Wow it was so good!”

“So, you gonna tell your husband then?”

“NO WAY! We were supposed to do this together, he has NO IDEA I’m doing this! As much as he talks about it, I don’t know if he is really serious or if it’s just a fantasy for him. So, no, I will not be telling him.” We wrapped things up by exchanging numbers. She obviously was still processing the mornings events in her head and I had to get going so I said see her around and got in my car and left.

Around 7pm I got a text from her number:

“Just want you to know, my pussy is so sore!”

I responded:

“You asked for it, jk, begged for it lol!”

Followed by:

“It’s so sore in a good way! I’m thinking about you!”

Ah fuck, what have I done, got another white girl hooked on my dick. I sent a thumbs up emoji and didn’t hear anything further. I didn’t hear from her again for a while.

But when I did, about a week later, it was short and to the point:

“Come over and fuck me!”

“Sorry, can’t right now, got stuff going on.”

“PLEASE!” with the praying hands emoji. This was a Friday morning. I hadn’t seen her at the gym all week. Pussy must have still been sore lol. I said I could come over after appointments, around 3:00. That wouldn’t do, she said, ki*ds would be home from school. I told her I was sorry, maybe another time. Then, later that afternoon, she texted again, said she could get away for a while when Derek got home from work. The last thing I needed was a fatal attraction situation, but ya know I started thinking, with my wrong head, and damn, that pussy was good. I agreed to meet her at a little bar & grill that I sometimes went to. She said she could meet me there at 7 o’clock.

I get there right at 7 and a couple minutes later she texts me,

“I’m here, come outside.” I’m like, what, but I go outside and she waves me over to her car. I get in and she says,

“I only have a few minutes, is there a place we can park?” I’m like,

“What, I didn’t know this was a straight booty call?” The look on her face was confused, like why wasn’t I thrilled that she made time for me to come fuck her.

“Oh I’m sorry, I just thought.....” I mean for real, I’m going to fuck the stuffing outta her, but I didn’t think it was a quickie in the car. It seemed so...... high school.

“I’ll make it up to you another time and it will be WELL worth your while I promise! I just really need that dick, please?” She looked at me all sexy and sh*it. I couldn’t resist. The bar had a wrap around parking lot and the back side of the building was pretty quiet as they weren’t that crowded so we drove around back. She shut off the engine and undid her seatbelt, and went straight to unbuckling my belt as fast as she could. She got me good and hard with her mouth and man, it felt good to have this chick worship my cock. She slipped off her flip flops, then her shorts, and hopped over in my lap. She slid the power seat all the way back and mounted me. She was still not re-sized for me yet and she took a minute to get accommodated, but once she did, and her pussy juices coated my cock, she went to town on it. She bounced up and down like a gymnast, and what the hell, I had created a monster. Only a minute in and she came all over my dick. There was a puddle of her juices in my lap, and damn, she had obviously been thinking about fucking me again since the minute I had left her the first time. She came again, and again, and she was fucking my dick so fast and so hard I couldn’t last but a couple more minutes and told her I was gonna cum.

“Fuck yeah, cum in me!” she begged. A couple more strokes and I hollered out. She sat down hard on my cock, and let me spill my seed all up in her. She stayed there for a few seconds and kissed me on the lips before returning to the drivers seat. She pulled on her panties and shorts, started up the car and drove me back around to the front of the building. The whole thing took like 10 minutes.

“I’ll make it up to you next time I promise!” she yelled out of the window as she took off out the parking lot.

I’m standing there in front of the bar and my dick hadn’t even gone soft yet and she was gone. For some reason I was kinda pissed like she just straight used me like a piece of meat, but then I just smiled and was like, well played girl. Got what you wanted and left. That’s the same sh*it I woulda done. And then I started thinking about her going home and sitting next to hubby on the couch with her pussy leaking my cum into her panties. It was kinda hot for real, but I resolved myself to take charge of the situation from there on out.

So I didn’t hear from her all weekend and I didn’t text her but bright and early Monday morning she hits me up:

“Sorry I couldn’t stay longer Friday with a sad face emoji.”

“All good,” was my simple reply. She must have been waiting for more because she didn’t respond right away, but then:

“Derek brought it up again over the weekend. We role played his fantasy of another man. I went along with it and he got so hot, and it turns out his fantasy is pretty freaky.”
She waited for a response from me. I didn’t really have one. So she continues:

“He said he wants a guy to fuck me while he just sits and watches. A guy with a big dick that is dominant to both me and him, and tells him that he will fuck his wife better than he ever could. That’s truly some crazy stuff right?”
Fucking white people amiright, they ARE some twisted fucks. I caved in and responded:

“What did you say to him?”

“I said I had been thinking about his fantasy too and I would try it if he really wanted to and he wouldn’t get mad or jealous or anything........ Of course I have the perfect guy in mind too.” (winky face, smiling devil, eggplant emoji’s)

“I think I’m good with what we got going on, don’t need to potentially ruin a good thing.” That’s what I texted her. I didn’t need no husband added to the mix, could fuck things up in a hurry.

“PLEASE!!!!” with praying hands emoji’s, so many of them.

“Nah, I’m good.”

So many crying emoji’s, then “PLEASE!!! I’ll make it up to you I promise!!! You can be our ‘bull’, that’s what Derek called it. And you can really show him what it’s like to fuck a girl GOOD..... cuz you are SOOOO GOOD!!!” (heart faced emoji’s) This chick man, she is something else. It’s like she ain’t never been told ‘no’ in her whole life. Like she always gets what she wants.

“Maybe,” is all I said, and left it at that.

That was the end of our texts for a while, but literally a couple hours later she sends a pic of her pussy with her glistening juice covered fingers. I couldn’t let this girl get away.

“Y’all set it up and let me know ok.”

“ty ty ty!”

Two days later I’m at the gym doing some reps and I see out of the corner of my eye Ashlee and Derek come in and start doing their workout. After a little bit I’m in between reps and she texts me:

“He’s going to come and talk to you so play it cool..... I told him I thought you were hot and he should initiate a convo with u.” Well I guess that was the game plan, but I was kinda flying blind so I could say I was playing dumb but for real I didn’t know what they talked about or planned with this whole thing. Another text:

“You DON’T know me remember!!!!!!” I sent her a thumbs up emoji and just as I send it I see him strutting across the gym. He looked so cocky for a guy that was going to give up his wife’s pussy to another guy. He comes over to me and I’m just waiting, and he introduces himself.

“Hey man, my names Derek and I just wanted to come over and apologize to you for the last time we met. I was out of line with the way I approached you.” He stuck his hand out. I shook it.

“It’s no problem man, I know you was just sticking up for your wife. She probably told you I was rude to her or something so you had to stand up for her. It’s all good.”

“Well, yeah, something like that,” he replied. “What’s your name?”

“I’m Justin.”

“Well hey Justin, nice to meet you. So, I was hoping I could maybe buy you a beer sometime, make it up to you for what happened.” LoL this was some funny sh*it. Like this would happen in a normal situation. But since I knew the scoop I was going to play along.

“Umm, sure,” I paused. “Like where and when you have in mind?” He said he was open this weekend so like Friday or Saturday, whenever, if I was available.

“I’m free anytime after work on Friday, after like 3:00,” I tell him. “Is your wife coming too, maybe she got something to apologize for too.” I made sure to laugh so he knew I was just playing, but also if we’re going to do this, I will be asserting my dominance through this whole charade.

“Uh, well, I’ll talk to her, if she wants to, and if we can get a sitter.” So that was that. We made a plan to meet Friday happy hour around 4:00 at the same bar I met Ashlee at a week prior. We did not exchange numbers, cuz we’re dudes and that’s just the way it was, but Friday I head up there around 4:30, (did not want to be early) and I knew Ashlee would be there because she texted and asked me if I wanted her there. Uh, hell yeah, I’m not doing happy hour with your hubby just because. She then texted back saying that Derek’s parents were going to keep the ki*ds overnight so they could have ‘date night.’ Then party emoji’s.
It’s gonna be one helluva date night, I was thinking to myself, one like no other date night before lol.

Anyway, like I said, I get up there and meet them around 4:30. I’m going to keep this part short because, well, nothing happened. There was no real game plan, and even though we all knew behind the scenes that sex was potentially on the menu, we were all supposed to play it on the exterior like it was just a friendly happy hour situation. I did my best to be very complimentary of Ashlee, was as forward and direct as I could be without being excessive, and for her part, Ashlee did well of being flirtatious to me, while being a good wife to her husband. Derek, on the other hand, was a bit awkward. He did manage to tell me that his wife thought I was cute, once while she was in the restroom, but in the end, they couldn’t get on the same page and he kind of pussed out. So the night ended with us being new besties, and nothing else. Or so I thought. I was kinda pissed. Ashlee did make sure we ‘exchanged contact info’ though, and mouthed ‘sorry’ to me as they were leaving. She texted me on their drive home and said she was going to work on him and she would make it up to me, she promised. If I had a dollar for every time she said that.......

I didn’t have anything else to do since I had blocked off my evening so I just stayed at the bar for a while. Just as I’m ready to go home, about 9:00 I get a text, from a different number. It was Derek:

“Hey man, we had a nice time tonight, it was fun to hang out with you.” Blah blah blah. I responded, yeah it was fun hanging out with him and his wife too, we should do it again sometime blah blah blah. Then:

“So I told you Ashlee thinks you’re cute right..... she wants to show you something.” A pic comes through, Ashlee in some sexy lingerie. Then another, she’s posing sexily. Then another, she’s blowing a kiss to the camera. My dick starts to stir in my pants. This better not be some bullsh*it, I ain’t got time for that. But if this is what it takes to get Derek going, I’ll give them one last shot.

“Damn she is hot!” I type back, with fire emoji’s. There is some more back and forth, I am playing every card now, telling them both what I’d do to this little white girl and then, another pic: Ashlee’s cleanly shaved pussy, with a caption “Justin’s pussy.” Derek writes:

“I think she wants to fuck you dude.”

“I’m there, send address.” The text bubble pops up for an impossibly long time, like Derek is psyching himself up, and then bam, he sends it. Better be ready, I say, I settle my tab and send:

“OMW.”

Ashlee answers the door, in that sexy outfit and a sheer robe, Derek has a dri*nk ready for me, and hands it to me, he’s obviously nervous, but it’s his fucking fantasy for fuck sake and it’s the moment of truth.

“Justin, will you please fuck my wife, she needs it so bad.” So now I’m going to play my role as the dominant ‘bull,’ and the alpha comes out.

“Bro, I knew she been wanting to fuck me since that first day at the gym. Glad you realized it and sent me those pics, got my dick good and hard for her.” She was laying back, waiting, making Derek present his wife to another man. He looked at her and looked at me, and said,

“Is this what you want, honey? Do you want to fuck him?”

“Yesssss,” she purred, and walked toward me. We embraced and started making out passionately. Our first two encounters we had barely kissed but this time we were full on going at it, and Derek sat back on the couch and watched.

“That’s so hot, honey,” he said, and she moaned in agreement. Her hands were all over me and mine caressed her body up and down, my big hands cupping her ass and breasts, and soon she started going down on me. She unbuckled my pants and I took off my shirt. My dick was hard as a rock, and when she pulled my boxers down it popped out, standing up long and strong, and she purred again.

“Oh my god you’re dick is huge!” and she took me in her mouth and slobbered up and down my shaft, while stroking me with her left hand, her wedding ring sparkling as she stroked. Derek had let out a wow and an oh my god too, as he watched his wife swallow another mans cock. I grabbed her by the hair and fucked her deep down her throat until she gagged on my dick.

“That’s a good little white girl, suck my big black cock, show your husband what a little slut you are for my dick.” This was getting her hot and she slobbered and stroked my dick for all she was worth. I pulled her back up to me and kissed her again and reached down to feel her wetness. Juices were running down her legs. I spun her around to face her husband, letting her feel my hard dick pressing against her ass. I grabbed a breast in one hand and reached down to her wet pussy with the other, and I stared him straight in the eye as I slipped two fingers inside his wife. She came instantly and her legs were quivering.

“That’s a good girl,” I growled in her ear. “See what I’m doing to your wife, she cumming all over my fingers and I ain’t even fucking her yet.”

“Fuck me,” she purred back, and she led me by the hand up the stairs to their bedroom. Derek reacted in a startled fashion, as though that was not part of the plan, but Ashlee and I both knew I was going to fuck her in the bed they both shared together.
When she got to the bed she laid on her back and I knelt between her legs and peeled her panties off. She whispered to Derek,

“Take off your clothes and lie next to me. He did as told and I noticed his little knob looked like it was going to burst. I’m not one to check out other guys dicks but lol, it was like half the dick I was going to give her. They held hands as I went between her legs and I licked her sweet wetness until she came again. Then I came up and plopped my dick on her belly, kind of illustrating to him how deep I was going to go up in her. I slapped my dick on her clit a few times and looked at Derek.

“You ready for this?” He couldn’t do anything except nod his head. He looked at Ashlee,

“Is this what you want hon?”

“Oh, she wants it I promise you.” She nodded her head too and took a deep breath as I placed the head of my dick between her waiting pussy lips, then pressed in her. She was so wet she accepted me easily, and Derek’s head was spinning in circles because he was sure thinking he had been delivering some good dick until he saw what his wife just took all up in her married pussy. I fucked her every which way but loose. I fucked her slow, fast, deep, hard, she came like 10 times. I spun her around it hit it from the back, getting some full on hip swinging, dick slinging action. She was out of her mind, and I told Derek to kiss her and tell her he loved her. He did as instructed. When she subsided from her current orgasm I pulled out. I laid back on the bed and she straddled me. She was pretty worn out and close to tapping out but she bucked up and down the best she could.

“Hey hubby get down there and watch me beat up your wife’s pussy,” I ordered, and he actually said,

“Yes sir,” and scooted down the bed while I prepared for the grand finale. She leaned on top of me and we kissed deeply as I piston fucked her pussy from the bottom. I was giving it all I had now and I was about to blow.

“I’m gonna cum in your wife now!” I yelled out and she said,

“Yes, fill me with your cum!” And then I did. It felt like I was never going to stop cumming, I felt my dick pulsing like 10 times, deep inside her. She collapsed on top of me and after a minute I pulled out and felt big globs of semen dripping from her pussy on to my stomach. She rolled off of me and on to her back. Derek immediately mounted her and pumped her in her cum filled pussy for about 30 seconds before groaning out and adding his own load to the huge one that I had just deposited in his wife.
There was just heavy breathing sounds in the room for a bit, maybe no one knew what to say, so I simply said,

“That was hot!” And they both said yeah, in between their heavy breaths. We laid there for a while, Ashlee in between the two of us, she kissed me and then her husband and then she got up to go to the bathroom. And since now it was just two naked dudes lying in the bed I got up and got dressed. Derek did too. Ashlee came out of the bedroom and had a look on her face. She was such a cutie, her face still flushed from the intense fucking.

“Can we go again?” She was making sure Derek knew that there was a new relationship dynamic in the making. I sure hoped that he had been careful for what he wished for.

So yeah, I fucked Ashlee again that night. It went on for hours. Derek fucked her again too at the very end. The girl could take a fucking, I’ll give her that. They invited me to spend the night but I declined. I told them I would see them again soon. As I was driving on the way home I said these words to myself -

“I fucked that white girl in front of her husband.” I smiled a big fucking smile. I can’t say it was something I ever wanted to do before, but crazy as it sounds, I couldn’t wait to do it again.

Ok, so I’ve written quite a few erotic cuckold stories from the perspective of a husband, and I’ve written a few from a wife’s perspective, but I haven’t tried one from the eyes of the other man. I’ve also noticed not too many black guys are out there writing about their own experiences here in the stories forum. Probably too busy out fucking other guys wives amiright. So here’s my attempt at a story through the eyes of a bull. Regardless of it being obvious, I will clarify that this is fiction, I am not the character of this story in real life. Here goes:

Yes, you read that right. It is some truly crazy sh*it but it really happened. And I might be doing it again, for real. But ok let me back up a little. I met this white girl and we have been fucking around a little. I knew she was married but you know, stuff like this happens, you know what I’m saying. Then she tells me she wants to fuck me in front of her husband. I’m thinking it’s a joke but it’s not. I was a little nervous if I’m being honest and would probably just prefer to keep fucking her on the sly, but I don’t know, my curiosity got the best of me and I said what the hell, let’s do it. But before I get into those details let me back it all the way up, kinda like she did on my dick lol. I’ll start from the beginning so you all get the whole picture.

One day, I’m at the gym getting ready for a workout. I’m at the check in counter and my ID card is in my gym bag so I kneel down and go through my bag to grab it. When I look up all I see is this big ass right in my face. This white girl, along with what I assumed was her husband, just cuts in front of me because I guess they can’t wait for two seconds for me to pull out my ID. They act like I’m not even there and I’m just shaking my head but you know, whatever. They trot on in to do their workout and I go the opposite way to get changed into my gym clothes. I’m out there doing my thing and what do you know, this chick is doing some cute little bench presses on the machine I’m going to use next. Like 20 lb. or something. Come to think, I don’t think I’d ever seen them before, but maybe I just hadn’t noticed. Anyway, she gets finished and hops up, starts to walk away. Maybe I’m still a bit salty from the dis earlier, but I just muttered under my breath,

“Yeah, don’t worry about wiping it down, I got it.” Princess turns around all indignant.

“I just started my workout, I’m not even sweaty yet.” And like, actually staring me down a little bit, like I’m being rude. Entitled bitch.

“Just, like, signs posted everywhere to wipe down the machine after using it,” I say, while wiping down the machine. She turned around in a huff, and walked off. I don’t want to make a big deal so I just continue my workout. I’m working hard, upping my routine today and feeling good. About 20 minutes goes by and next thing you know, this guy approaches me and says ‘hey,’ while I’m doing some renegade rows. I’m in the middle of a rep so when I’m done I look up and it’s the guy, the assumed husband. Like, what. The fuck. Does this guy want.

“Yeah?” I say.

“But I just want you to know that my wife was a little offended by what you said to her earlier.”

“Just the way you told her to wipe down the machine.” I’m remaining calm on the exterior, but inside I feel myself starting to get worked up.

“I’m sorry she got offended.” I just left it at that. I thought he might too, but no.

“It’s just, she wasn’t even sweating or anything on the machine so she felt it not necessary for the comment.” Well I guess we were going to have this conversation.

“They got signs up man, wipe down the equipment when you’re done! That’s all!” And then, just because he’s interrupting my workout, I continued.

“And yeah, no surprise she ain’t sweating, she ain’t working out! Look at her! She don’t need to come to the gym for that!” And I point over to her, walking as slowly as humanly possible on the treadmill, scrolling through her phone and messing with her earbuds. Hero hubby swings his head around and looks at her for a second, then back to focusing on me for some reason. He says,

“I’m just thinking we can all be courteous to each other ok.” So now, I’m getting a lesson on manners, this angry black man. Needing to get away from this fool I finished with,

So that was that. At least for that day. For the next couple weeks I saw the same couple a few times and I avoided them as much as possible, and they steered clear of me too, after that first encounter. But I was keeping my eye on them lol. Typical white couple, she was probably mid 30’s, thick booty, a little smaller up top, cute, for real. I guessed she had popped out a couple ki*ds, body probably used to be a little tighter. Still fuckable though lol. Hubby shorter than me and stocky, had some muscle, a bit cocky. Like I said, typical.
Then one day, I’m there working out hard on the bench press, getting these pecs solid as a rock, and I’m feeling eyes on me. I finish my reps and sit up and there she is. She says ‘hey’, with zero attitude, and kind of a guilty look on her face.

“Hey, I wanted to apologize for my husband, he shouldn’t have confronted you like that. I’m sorry.” Well, interesting, apologizing for her husband, but that was it I guess. She, of course, had nothing to apologize for. I paused, to let her continue, but she just kind of stood there.
“I just want to come here to work out and don’t need any drama in my life.” I told her. Kind of wide-eyed, she responded,

“Oh, me too!” Like she never started any drama in her life. I’m pretty sure drama was her middle name. Just the fact that she was over here talking to me, I know what she wanted, some of this black dick. You might think it arrogant of me, or pretentious, but I fucked enough white girls in my day to know. Once you fuck one, and they find out you got a 9 inch dick, word gets out, and next thing you know, you’re covered up in white pussy. I’m guessing she maybe fucked a few black guys in her past. The funny thing is, these little white girls think they’re gods gift, you know, not just to the black guys, but to men in general. We all supposed to fall over ourselves trying to impress them, but that’s not how I play.

“Well I guess we sorted that out,” I said, and continued on my workout. Maybe she had more to say, but she took the clue and walked off. I looked around and noticed no sign of hubby today. For the rest of my workout, she always made sure to remain in my view, actually working out a bit, pausing to pose, and wipe sweat off her chest or toss her pony tail back. I just laughed.
I could have written the script on this one, but after I showered and changed, somehow she is walking out of the gym at the exact same time as me. Walking in front of me a bit she paused and said to me,

“Hey just wanted to say sorry again for us getting off on the wrong foot before.”

“It’s no problem,” I responded. “ It’s all good.” Reading from page one of the how to seduce a guy playbook, she said,

“I’d like to make it up to you if I could.” We were both standing there now looking toward each other. Letting her do her thing, I waited, see how serious she was.

“Yeah, I mean, I could buy you a cup of coffee or something..... I’d say a dri*nk but hey it’s only 8am!” She laughed. I was due at work by 9:00 but I’m in sales so I don’t have a rigid schedule. What the hell, I thought to myself.

“My husband just got me this awesome espresso machine, I’ve been practicing making some wicked cappuccino, does that sound good?”

“Your house?” I laughed.

“Yeah?” she questioned hesitantly. Well it was all over now but her panties on the floor.

“OK let’s do it.”

“Even better,” I said, and followed her white BMW X5 down the road to a cute little suburban craftsman house a few miles away. We parked in the driveway and she hurried me through the side door without trying to be too obvious, entering in to the kitchen. She introduced herself, her name was Ashlee. She proceeded to make us a couple cappuccinos and we made some small talk. Do I have a girlfriend, what do I do for work, etc. I kept my answers short and polite, and she told me that her and her husband had just moved in to this house a few months ago, got her two little ones enrolled in school. Boys, age 7 and 5, she was done having ki*ds, she thought. I was looking her up and down, starting to get hungry. She had also showered after the gym, smelled good.

“Yes, I’ll pick up my kindergartner this afternoon, probably should be getting some housework and errands done before that, he’s a handful and I can’t get a lot done after he gets home.” If she was playing hard to get I didn’t have time for that, so I said I’d let her get to it then. I grabbed my car keys off the table and stood up after finishing my coffee.

“Thanks for accepting my invite,” she said. “I’m glad we could re-do our last encounter.” I said it’s no problem and no hard feelings on my end and was glad to meet her too.

“But one more thing,” she said as I was turning to leave. “My husband said something you told him about my workout, or a LACK of!” She kind of laughed nervously as she obviously trying to get up her courage.

“Well maybe you could help me out.” She had my attention. “I really NEED a good workout.” The way she said it made me believe her.

“It’s been a LONG time since I’ve been worked out really good and HARD.” She was going to have to say it, I needed verbal consent.

“I want you to fuck me with that big black dick.” That’s all the consent I needed and she walked to me and we kissed, for like, only two seconds. She then pulled off her top and wriggled her ass out of her shorts, leaving her in just bra, panties, and tennis shoes. She then went straight for my pants, unbuckling and pulling them down. She went to her knees and released my cock, which was getting hard immediately. She grabbed it with one hand and licked the underside of my shaft like an ice cream cone.

“Oh my god!” She panted. “It’s so big!” Of course she knew what she was getting herself into, she had this planned the whole time, and she slobbered and spit and moaned and gagged on my dick for quite some time. I let her go to town on me, one of my hands firmly on the back of her head, grabbing her ponytail, and telling her to suck my dick like the white slut that she was. That was really getting her off, and it’s quite possible she came just from blowing me, she was whimpering and moaning so much.

“Come with me,” she purred, and led me down the hall to what looked like the spare bedroom. I coulda just gone with that but something came over me.

“I want to fuck you in your hubby’s bed,” I growled to her. She stopped, processed, and then gave me the vixen look.

“You the freak, you know it,” I said, and I followed her as she ran down the hall and up the stairs to their bedroom.
We got straight to messing up the neatly made bed. Never asked me about a condom, we laid out on their bed, and after fingering her wet pussy for a minute, I climbed on top of her and gave her every inch of dick she was craving. It was a beautiful autumn morning and her bedroom windows were open, and she was wailing out like an alley cat at midnight as I slid this fat dick all up in her. I’m sure the neighbors probably heard her, if they were home, but it was too late for her to care, as she was getting hi*gh off my dick. I was thinking this was not her first black cock but it had probably been a while, because she kept scooting up the bed like it was too much. I slowed up and just kept myself there all the way in until she settled down. Then I felt her pulling and pushing me, telling me to give it to her, so I did. Slow, deep, deeeeper, all the way in, all the way out. Then more. And faster, she was whimpering, struggling to keep up with me, but the look in her eye said she was game for it. Give it to her, her look said. I fucked that girl like she never been fucked, she creamed all up and down my dick, and damn that pussy was tight. Truth be said, it had been a minute since I had some white pussy too, and it was bringing me back to why it was one of my favorite activities.

“God yes! Fuck me with that big dick and fill me with your cum!” And that’s all it took for me to unload my balls deep in her married white pussy. I grunted and groaned as I buried my face next to hers and my dick deep inside her, pulsing my seed into her womb. We came back to earth together, I pulled out slowly inch by inch and as my dick head popped out it was followed by a stream of semen that dripped down her pussy onto the sheets of her marital bed.
I went about gathering up my clothes and got dressed. She excused herself to the bathroom and I’m guessing cleaned herself up a bit because when she came out she was dressed in a different outfit.

“No, I’ve never done anything like this before,” she confessed. “You’re the first guy I’ve been with since my husband and I got married.” She suddenly looked like she was having regrets, so I engaged her a little more so she didn’t get in her head too much.

“So what made you want to do it then?” She sat on the edge of the bed, quiet for a minute.

“Oh, I don’t know, it’s just crazy I guess. Derek has been telling me he thought it would be hot if we invited a guy into our bedroom. I thought he was crazy, like why would a guy want to see his wife with another man?? I keep telling him no way, I love him and he is the only man I want. But he KEEPS bringing it up, like all the time! So, I don’t know what came over me but I guess I wanted to see if I could really go through with it.”

“So, why me?” She broke into a little smile and her eyes caught mine. She bit her bottom lip.

“Hey, if I’m gonna do it......” she started. “I had a few black boyfriends in college, so yeah, If I’m gonna do it, I’m gonna do it RIGHT!” A short silence, and since I didn’t respond she added,

“NO WAY! We were supposed to do this together, he has NO IDEA I’m doing this! As much as he talks about it, I don’t know if he is really serious or if it’s just a fantasy for him. So, no, I will not be telling him.” We wrapped things up by exchanging numbers. She obviously was still processing the mornings events in her head and I had to get going so I said see her around and got in my car and left.

I responded:

Followed by:

Ah fuck, what have I done, got another white girl hooked on my dick. I sent a thumbs up emoji and didn’t hear anything further. I didn’t hear from her again for a while.

“Come over and fuck me!”

“PLEASE!” with the praying hands emoji. This was a Friday morning. I hadn’t seen her at the gym all week. Pussy must have still been sore lol. I said I could come over after appointments, around 3:00. That wouldn’t do, she said, ki*ds would be home from school. I told her I was sorry, maybe another time. Then, later that afternoon, she texted again, said she could get away for a while when Derek got home from work. The last thing I needed was a fatal attraction situation, but ya know I started thinking, with my wrong head, and damn, that pussy was good. I agreed to meet her at a little bar & grill that I sometimes went to. She said she could meet me there at 7 o’clock.

“I’m here, come outside.” I’m like, what, but I go outside and she waves me over to her car. I get in and she says,

“What, I didn’t know this was a straight booty call?” The look on her face was confused, like why wasn’t I thrilled that she made time for me to come fuck her.

“Oh I’m sorry, I just thought.....” I mean for real, I’m going to fuck the stuffing outta her, but I didn’t think it was a quickie in the car. It seemed so...... high school.

“I’ll make it up to you another time and it will be WELL worth your while I promise! I just really need that dick, please?” She looked at me all sexy and sh*it. I couldn’t resist. The bar had a wrap around parking lot and the back side of the building was pretty quiet as they weren’t that crowded so we drove around back. She shut off the engine and undid her seatbelt, and went straight to unbuckling my belt as fast as she could. She got me good and hard with her mouth and man, it felt good to have this chick worship my cock. She slipped off her flip flops, then her shorts, and hopped over in my lap. She slid the power seat all the way back and mounted me. She was still not re-sized for me yet and she took a minute to get accommodated, but once she did, and her pussy juices coated my cock, she went to town on it. She bounced up and down like a gymnast, and what the hell, I had created a monster. Only a minute in and she came all over my dick. There was a puddle of her juices in my lap, and damn, she had obviously been thinking about fucking me again since the minute I had left her the first time. She came again, and again, and she was fucking my dick so fast and so hard I couldn’t last but a couple more minutes and told her I was gonna cum.

“Fuck yeah, cum in me!” she begged. A couple more strokes and I hollered out. She sat down hard on my cock, and let me spill my seed all up in her. She stayed there for a few seconds and kissed me on the lips before returning to the drivers seat. She pulled on her panties and shorts, started up the car and drove me back around to the front of the building. The whole thing took like 10 minutes.

“I’ll make it up to you next time I promise!” she yelled out of the window as she took off out the parking lot.

I’m standing there in front of the bar and my dick hadn’t even gone soft yet and she was gone. For some reason I was kinda pissed like she just straight used me like a piece of meat, but then I just smiled and was like, well played girl. Got what you wanted and left. That’s the same sh*it I woulda done. And then I started thinking about her going home and sitting next to hubby on the couch with her pussy leaking my cum into her panties. It was kinda hot for real, but I resolved myself to take charge of the situation from there on out.

So I didn’t hear from her all weekend and I didn’t text her but bright and early Monday morning she hits me up:

“All good,” was my simple reply. She must have been waiting for more because she didn’t respond right away, but then:

“Derek brought it up again over the weekend. We role played his fantasy of another man. I went along with it and he got so hot, and it turns out his fantasy is pretty freaky.”

“He said he wants a guy to fuck me while he just sits and watches. A guy with a big dick that is dominant to both me and him, and tells him that he will fuck his wife better than he ever could. That’s truly some crazy stuff right?”
Fucking white people amiright, they ARE some twisted fucks. I caved in and responded:

“I said I had been thinking about his fantasy too and I would try it if he really wanted to and he wouldn’t get mad or jealous or anything........ Of course I have the perfect guy in mind too.” (winky face, smiling devil, eggplant emoji’s)

“I think I’m good with what we got going on, don’t need to potentially ruin a good thing.” That’s what I texted her. I didn’t need no husband added to the mix, could fuck things up in a hurry.

“Nah, I’m good.”

So many crying emoji’s, then “PLEASE!!! I’ll make it up to you I promise!!! You can be our ‘bull’, that’s what Derek called it. And you can really show him what it’s like to fuck a girl GOOD..... cuz you are SOOOO GOOD!!!” (heart faced emoji’s) This chick man, she is something else. It’s like she ain’t never been told ‘no’ in her whole life. Like she always gets what she wants.

That was the end of our texts for a while, but literally a couple hours later she sends a pic of her pussy with her glistening juice covered fingers. I couldn’t let this girl get away.

“ty ty ty!”

Two days later I’m at the gym doing some reps and I see out of the corner of my eye Ashlee and Derek come in and start doing their workout. After a little bit I’m in between reps and she texts me:

“He’s going to come and talk to you so play it cool..... I told him I thought you were hot and he should initiate a convo with u.” Well I guess that was the game plan, but I was kinda flying blind so I could say I was playing dumb but for real I didn’t know what they talked about or planned with this whole thing. Another text:

“You DON’T know me remember!!!!!!” I sent her a thumbs up emoji and just as I send it I see him strutting across the gym. He looked so cocky for a guy that was going to give up his wife’s pussy to another guy. He comes over to me and I’m just waiting, and he introduces himself.

“Hey man, my names Derek and I just wanted to come over and apologize to you for the last time we met. I was out of line with the way I approached you.” He stuck his hand out. I shook it.

“It’s no problem man, I know you was just sticking up for your wife. She probably told you I was rude to her or something so you had to stand up for her. It’s all good.”

“I’m Justin.”

“Well hey Justin, nice to meet you. So, I was hoping I could maybe buy you a beer sometime, make it up to you for what happened.” LoL this was some funny sh*it. Like this would happen in a normal situation. But since I knew the scoop I was going to play along.

“Umm, sure,” I paused. “Like where and when you have in mind?” He said he was open this weekend so like Friday or Saturday, whenever, if I was available.

“I’m free anytime after work on Friday, after like 3:00,” I tell him. “Is your wife coming too, maybe she got something to apologize for too.” I made sure to laugh so he knew I was just playing, but also if we’re going to do this, I will be asserting my dominance through this whole charade.

“Uh, well, I’ll talk to her, if she wants to, and if we can get a sitter.” So that was that. We made a plan to meet Friday happy hour around 4:00 at the same bar I met Ashlee at a week prior. We did not exchange numbers, cuz we’re dudes and that’s just the way it was, but Friday I head up there around 4:30, (did not want to be early) and I knew Ashlee would be there because she texted and asked me if I wanted her there. Uh, hell yeah, I’m not doing happy hour with your hubby just because. She then texted back saying that Derek’s parents were going to keep the ki*ds overnight so they could have ‘date night.’ Then party emoji’s.
It’s gonna be one helluva date night, I was thinking to myself, one like no other date night before lol.

Anyway, like I said, I get up there and meet them around 4:30. I’m going to keep this part short because, well, nothing happened. There was no real game plan, and even though we all knew behind the scenes that sex was potentially on the menu, we were all supposed to play it on the exterior like it was just a friendly happy hour situation. I did my best to be very complimentary of Ashlee, was as forward and direct as I could be without being excessive, and for her part, Ashlee did well of being flirtatious to me, while being a good wife to her husband. Derek, on the other hand, was a bit awkward. He did manage to tell me that his wife thought I was cute, once while she was in the restroom, but in the end, they couldn’t get on the same page and he kind of pussed out. So the night ended with us being new besties, and nothing else. Or so I thought. I was kinda pissed. Ashlee did make sure we ‘exchanged contact info’ though, and mouthed ‘sorry’ to me as they were leaving. She texted me on their drive home and said she was going to work on him and she would make it up to me, she promised. If I had a dollar for every time she said that.......

I didn’t have anything else to do since I had blocked off my evening so I just stayed at the bar for a while. Just as I’m ready to go home, about 9:00 I get a text, from a different number. It was Derek:

“Hey man, we had a nice time tonight, it was fun to hang out with you.” Blah blah blah. I responded, yeah it was fun hanging out with him and his wife too, we should do it again sometime blah blah blah. Then:

“So I told you Ashlee thinks you’re cute right..... she wants to show you something.” A pic comes through, Ashlee in some sexy lingerie. Then another, she’s posing sexily. Then another, she’s blowing a kiss to the camera. My dick starts to stir in my pants. This better not be some bullsh*it, I ain’t got time for that. But if this is what it takes to get Derek going, I’ll give them one last shot.

“Damn she is hot!” I type back, with fire emoji’s. There is some more back and forth, I am playing every card now, telling them both what I’d do to this little white girl and then, another pic: Ashlee’s cleanly shaved pussy, with a caption “Justin’s pussy.” Derek writes:

“I’m there, send address.” The text bubble pops up for an impossibly long time, like Derek is psyching himself up, and then bam, he sends it. Better be ready, I say, I settle my tab and send:

“OMW.”

Ashlee answers the door, in that sexy outfit and a sheer robe, Derek has a dri*nk ready for me, and hands it to me, he’s obviously nervous, but it’s his fucking fantasy for fuck sake and it’s the moment of truth.

“Justin, will you please fuck my wife, she needs it so bad.” So now I’m going to play my role as the dominant ‘bull,’ and the alpha comes out.

“Bro, I knew she been wanting to fuck me since that first day at the gym. Glad you realized it and sent me those pics, got my dick good and hard for her.” She was laying back, waiting, making Derek present his wife to another man. He looked at her and looked at me, and said,

“Yesssss,” she purred, and walked toward me. We embraced and started making out passionately. Our first two encounters we had barely kissed but this time we were full on going at it, and Derek sat back on the couch and watched.

“That’s so hot, honey,” he said, and she moaned in agreement. Her hands were all over me and mine caressed her body up and down, my big hands cupping her ass and breasts, and soon she started going down on me. She unbuckled my pants and I took off my shirt. My dick was hard as a rock, and when she pulled my boxers down it popped out, standing up long and strong, and she purred again.

“Oh my god you’re dick is huge!” and she took me in her mouth and slobbered up and down my shaft, while stroking me with her left hand, her wedding ring sparkling as she stroked. Derek had let out a wow and an oh my god too, as he watched his wife swallow another mans cock. I grabbed her by the hair and fucked her deep down her throat until she gagged on my dick.

“That’s a good little white girl, suck my big black cock, show your husband what a little slut you are for my dick.” This was getting her hot and she slobbered and stroked my dick for all she was worth. I pulled her back up to me and kissed her again and reached down to feel her wetness. Juices were running down her legs. I spun her around to face her husband, letting her feel my hard dick pressing against her ass. I grabbed a breast in one hand and reached down to her wet pussy with the other, and I stared him straight in the eye as I slipped two fingers inside his wife. She came instantly and her legs were quivering.

“That’s a good girl,” I growled in her ear. “See what I’m doing to your wife, she cumming all over my fingers and I ain’t even fucking her yet.”

“Fuck me,” she purred back, and she led me by the hand up the stairs to their bedroom. Derek reacted in a startled fashion, as though that was not part of the plan, but Ashlee and I both knew I was going to fuck her in the bed they both shared together.
When she got to the bed she laid on her back and I knelt between her legs and peeled her panties off. She whispered to Derek,

“Take off your clothes and lie next to me. He did as told and I noticed his little knob looked like it was going to burst. I’m not one to check out other guys dicks but lol, it was like half the dick I was going to give her. They held hands as I went between her legs and I licked her sweet wetness until she came again. Then I came up and plopped my dick on her belly, kind of illustrating to him how deep I was going to go up in her. I slapped my dick on her clit a few times and looked at Derek.

“You ready for this?” He couldn’t do anything except nod his head. He looked at Ashlee,

“Oh, she wants it I promise you.” She nodded her head too and took a deep breath as I placed the head of my dick between her waiting pussy lips, then pressed in her. She was so wet she accepted me easily, and Derek’s head was spinning in circles because he was sure thinking he had been delivering some good dick until he saw what his wife just took all up in her married pussy. I fucked her every which way but loose. I fucked her slow, fast, deep, hard, she came like 10 times. I spun her around it hit it from the back, getting some full on hip swinging, dick slinging action. She was out of her mind, and I told Derek to kiss her and tell her he loved her. He did as instructed. When she subsided from her current orgasm I pulled out. I laid back on the bed and she straddled me. She was pretty worn out and close to tapping out but she bucked up and down the best she could.

“Hey hubby get down there and watch me beat up your wife’s pussy,” I ordered, and he actually said,

“Yes sir,” and scooted down the bed while I prepared for the grand finale. She leaned on top of me and we kissed deeply as I piston fucked her pussy from the bottom. I was giving it all I had now and I was about to blow.

“Yes, fill me with your cum!” And then I did. It felt like I was never going to stop cumming, I felt my dick pulsing like 10 times, deep inside her. She collapsed on top of me and after a minute I pulled out and felt big globs of semen dripping from her pussy on to my stomach. She rolled off of me and on to her back. Derek immediately mounted her and pumped her in her cum filled pussy for about 30 seconds before groaning out and adding his own load to the huge one that I had just deposited in his wife.
There was just heavy breathing sounds in the room for a bit, maybe no one knew what to say, so I simply said,

“That was hot!” And they both said yeah, in between their heavy breaths. We laid there for a while, Ashlee in between the two of us, she kissed me and then her husband and then she got up to go to the bathroom. And since now it was just two naked dudes lying in the bed I got up and got dressed. Derek did too. Ashlee came out of the bedroom and had a look on her face. She was such a cutie, her face still flushed from the intense fucking.

“Can we go again?” She was making sure Derek knew that there was a new relationship dynamic in the making. I sure hoped that he had been careful for what he wished for.

So yeah, I fucked Ashlee again that night. It went on for hours. Derek fucked her again too at the very end. The girl could take a fucking, I’ll give her that. They invited me to spend the night but I declined. I told them I would see them again soon. As I was driving on the way home I said these words to myself -

“I fucked that white girl in front of her husband.” I smiled a big fucking smile. I can’t say it was something I ever wanted to do before, but crazy as it sounds, I couldn’t wait to do it again.
First time I ever used a bookmark while reading a story online

“Yeah?” I say.

“Your house?” I laughed.

“OK let’s do it.”

I responded:

Followed by:

“Come over and fuck me!”

“Nah, I’m good.”

“ty ty ty!”

“I’m Justin.”

“OMW.”

That's hot love to enjoy this with you too and get to join your adventures!

This paragraph, the concept and the bull's dialogue, is exceptional. Very erotic!

"I’m standing there in front of the bar and my dick hadn’t even gone soft yet and she was gone. For some reason I was kinda pissed like she just straight used me like a piece of meat, but then I just smiled and was like, well played girl. Got what you wanted and left. That’s the same sh*it I woulda done. And then I started thinking about her going home and sitting next to hubby on the couch with her pussy leaking my cum into her panties. It was kinda hot for real, but I resolved myself to take charge of the situation from there on out."

“Yeah?” I say.

“Your house?” I laughed.

“OK let’s do it.”

I responded:

Followed by:

“Come over and fuck me!”

“Nah, I’m good.”

“ty ty ty!”

“I’m Justin.”

“OMW.”

If you are really a good writer and have some hot cuckold content I would suggest writing one short for every long story. I am not one for reading long stories that are just entertainment. If it’s two paragraphs I would read it but this book you wrote here I would not even think about starting it.

If you are really a good writer and have some hot cuckold content I would suggest writing one short for every long story. I am not one for reading long stories that are just entertainment. If it’s two paragraphs I would read it but this book you wrote here I would not even think about starting it.
Really all that text to say I fucked a women in front of her man? Go to any swing party or sex club that ******* is happening all the time! I get fucked in front of my husband all the time what is the big deal, he’ll sometimes he brings guys home to fuck me? I will never under stand the long stories to say I fucked someone!

Really all that text to say I fucked a women in front of her man? Go to any swing party or sex club that ******* is happening all the time! I get fucked in front of my husband all the time what is the big deal, he’ll sometimes he brings guys home to fuck me? I will never under stand the long stories to say I fucked someone!
Probably suffice to say you’re not much of a reader. You should probably stick to the photos section.

My bad, I inadvertently discriminated against the attention deficit disorder crowd. Apologies.

I instigated a similar scenario wife enjoyed all, then decided it was my turn sucked a big black cock took his second load and she moaned although she had just rimmed him.wonderful times

Back