Offspring of Biracial Relationships

Actually, it would simply be Offspring of Biracial Relationships as the plural of offspring is offspring and biracial is not hyphenated.

Thank you for your reply.

Out of curiosity, were you drawn to this thread solely because of my grammatical error or were you interested in the theme/images?

I think grammar is as important as the next guy, but I've also seen other absolutely butcher the English language on here.

What are people thoughts on the theme and images in this thread?

I can't help but to think it's not interesting since my grammar is getting some attention. Granted, I realize it's not one of those hardcore/nude threads, but I like to diversify my threads, it can get dull only posting nudity (at least for me it is).

If the general consensus is that the thread is lame, I can deal with that. Not everything will be popular. I just won't dedicate much time to it.

The only reason I had for correcting the grammatical error in the title is because I came across your discussion of it with "ukblackmail" while I was here looking for more of the great pictures you post here on the topic.

Not that I encourage anyone to make babies just to make babies or satisfy some sick fantasy, but when a baby of mixed racial heritage is born of a loving relationship, they often are blessed with beauty as well.
Many of your posts attest to this wonderfully. I certainly hope that you choose to continue.

The only reason I had for correcting the grammatical error in the title is because I came across your discussion of it with "ukblackmail" while I was here looking for more of the great pictures you post here on the topic.

Not that I encourage anyone to make babies just to make babies or satisfy some sick fantasy, but when a baby of mixed racial heritage is born of a loving relationship, they often are blessed with beauty as well.
Many of your posts attest to this wonderfully. I certainly hope that you choose to continue.

I really wasn't directing the question towards you. Based on your comments from previous images and your "likes", I pretty much know you like the thread.

I was really posing the question to others.

Lisa Bonet & Cree Summers - Both are actresses; they once were a part of the cast of the TV show, A Different World. Lisa Bonet's ******* is Black, and her mom is White and Jewish. Cree Summer's ******* is White and Native American (Mestizo) and her mom is Black.

biracial-CreeSummer&LisaBonet.jpg

Lolo Jones claims to be a "Virgin".. but I know one THING. She's a Freak ready to Pop to couche! eh pop that couche

Back