Offspring of Biracial Relationships

A lot of extremely beautiful and exotic looking ladies here. Thanks to all who have posted.

I like the follow up posts showing some of the parents which helps to see where some of their features came from. It would also be nice to know which parent was which along with the half this, quarter that break down if that info is readily available.

Thanks again for the great pics! :)

I have maintained for years that IR sex is a temporary thing. In a few centuries there will be one Human Race. Black, white, red, yellow purple, whatever will be things of the past

I have maintained for years that IR sex is a temporary thing. In a few centuries there will be one Human Race. Black, white, red, yellow purple, whatever will be things of the past
yeah, you're right. one day, ir won't mean a thing. but it sure feels great while it's going on! so everybody make the most of the opportunity!

Smh too late ... We're already one species (Homo Sapiens) as we've always been. Race is a social construct derived mainly from perceptions conditioned by events of recorded history, and it has no basic biological reality. In terms of evolution and homogenisation of an entire species, a few centuries is a drop in the bucket. Hardly enough time to effect an entire species. The latter depending greatly on the willingness and opportunity of people to pair up with partners of a different ethnicity and have babies. Personally, I really don't see that happening. Nothing statistically points toward it either (that I've come across).

Given the comparatively low amount of people that partake in inter-ethnic sex, especially in terms of how many actually have offspring of mixed ethnicity, compared to the total population, "a few centuries" time will most likely not result in one blended group consisting of everything. Besides we will probably all die when world war 3 comes in about 5 years from now.

Reactions: a96
I think a lot of the paler-skinned girls, like Lolo Jones and Jennifer Beals, are half-white and half-multiracial to begin with, making them much less than half black in the end. In a sociology class recently, I learned that the average African-American is about 1/5 white, with many closer to 1/2 - they are all much lighter-skinned than some of the real African immirants we have at school and around town.[/q

Good observation Lanie...I read somewhere (can't remember), that the US African American population, has less then 5% of their population base reflecting the original skin complexion reflected in the original slaves of the Middle Passage..It is so rare to see a completely Black (no mixture of any kind) African American woman, I have to walk up and congratulate her on such a beautiful complexion..It is clear we have been of mixed races for over 300 years, consequently the whole issue of skin color is so damn irrelevant as to be ridiculous, remove the skin of people worldwide, and no color issue is exhibited..osp25

Great Posts all..really different and interesting..I know the masturbators are disappointed with no vagina shots..but hell we be intelligent bro's once in a while..:bounce:..later all..welll done..osp25

If the issue of skin colour was actually irrelevant then sites like this wouldn't exist. Sites like this tend to cater to types of individuals that are colour struck.

I understand that members of the site enjoy IR relationships..just that some segments society judges folks on their values, skillsets etc unfairly by the color of their skin..yes I love women of all colors, creeds, etc...the WG have been fun in my life..the Sista's have given me more grief (marriages) but with 2 daughters got to stay connectcd and the Asian ladies are great..so I am open to all..******* I'm an older bull..can't be choosy..osp25

Back